Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='VioletArrows']Okay, yeah. The baseball one, flexicon, and the crosswire game don't have them, though.[/quote]
I download a program called flashmute to turn off all my browser sound. I have to go into the setting to "Mute whole browser" to get it to work, but it allows me to play some music while I play any of the games.

[quote name='mrwonton91']has anybody recieved the new keyboard and mouse yet? Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

the wireless set with receiver right? i got it and use it for my ps3 and like it (was going to get the bluetooth one but i dont think it will be in stock again).
I got it about a month ago and the batteries are still good.

Shipping Info For 360 Controller has been same for the last 3 days. Looks like its still stuck in the billing phase.

Has anyone who've gotten their shipping info from last week recieved theirs yet?

[quote name='PrizeHog']Shipping Info For 360 Controller has been same for the last 3 days. Looks like its still stuck in the billing phase.

Has anyone who've gotten their shipping info from last week recieved theirs yet?[/quote]
I got my shipping confirmation the same time as you and it still says billing info received. Hopefully near the end of the day it will change. Will update when it changes or I receive it.

[quote name='PrizeHog']Shipping Info For 360 Controller has been same for the last 3 days. Looks like its still stuck in the billing phase.

Has anyone who've gotten their shipping info from last week recieved theirs yet?[/QUOTE]

Same here, I got the shipping confirmation on Thursday but it still just says billing information received.

[quote name='chimpian']the wireless set with receiver right? i got it and use it for my ps3 and like it (was going to get the bluetooth one but i dont think it will be in stock again).
I got it about a month ago and the batteries are still good.[/quote]
Wait, can you use it with 360/Wii too? That would be great if it did

[quote name='e3revolution']Too bad I want to watch Youtube at the same time... any way around this?[/quote]

Can you turn off sound in Firefox and watch Youtube on Internet Explorer?

Has anyone who've gotten their shipping info from last week recieved theirs yet?[/quote]

Mine is also still the same. At this point, the scheduled delivery date will probably be rescheduled. Like I said, this has happened with every package I've received a shipping confirmation for since Arvato USA took over. I thought it was a problem with UPS so I called them. It means Arvato USA hasn't given them the package yet. My tote bag is supposed to be here in 2 days, but UPS hasn't received it yet. That's not enough time so I know mine will be rescheduled again. :bomb:

[quote name='e3revolution']Too bad I want to watch Youtube at the same time... any way around this?[/QUOTE]
I don't know if your computer is the same as mine, but have a volume mixer in my system tray. When I open it, it shows all the windows that are open and I can mute just the LSC window. I can still hear everything else. It's nice.

[quote name='mrwonton91']has anybody recieved the new keyboard and mouse yet? Is it any good?[/quote]

My husband received the ergonomic keyboard set by accident. He ordered the old set for 5000 tickets and they sent him the ergonomic one. It's ok if you can type on a keyboard like that. It's a little difficult for me, but he really likes it.

[quote name='CO_mommy']I don't know if your computer is the same as mine, but have a volume mixer in my system tray. When I open it, it shows all the windows that are open and I can mute just the LSC window. I can still hear everything else. It's nice.[/quote]
I believe that's a feature exclusive to Windows Vista.

[quote name='2574']I believe that's a feature exclusive to Windows Vista.[/quote]
It is a feature specific to vista. I use to use vista premium until I realized my computer couldn't handle the upgrade, so I switch back to xp and I can no longer do it. One of the better features of vista IMO.

Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I keep my password saved, but it keeps telling me it's wrong. It's also doing it when I try logging into my husband and son's accounts as well.

[quote name='CO_mommy']My husband received the ergonomic keyboard set by accident. He ordered the old set for 5000 tickets and they sent him the ergonomic one. It's ok if you can type on a keyboard like that. It's a little difficult for me, but he really likes it.[/quote]

Really? A Quadruple post?

[quote name='CO_mommy']Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I keep my password saved, but it keeps telling me it's wrong. It's also doing it when I try logging into my husband and son's accounts as well.[/quote]

No, I just logged in just fine.

And you don't have to keep making new posts, you can just edit the same post over and over.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Really? A Quadruple post?[/QUOTE]
I wasn't aware there were rules stating I couldn't post more than one message at a time. I know I don't have to. Personally, it is easier to reply to each individual post since I open them in new windows than to go back and do all the copying and pasting to edit one post.

[quote name='CO_mommy']Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I keep my password saved, but it keeps telling me it's wrong. It's also doing it when I try logging into my husband and son's accounts as well.[/quote]
I can log in fine using firefox, opera, ie, and safari. Safari sometimes locks me out and I have to clear the cookies, cache, and history, but after I do that everything works fine. Try doing that and see if works or just switch browsers.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I can log in fine using firefox, opera, ie, and safari. Safari sometimes locks me out and I have to clear the cookies, cache, and history, but after I do that everything works fine. Try doing that and see if works or just switch browsers.[/QUOTE]
It was working fine in Firefox. Clearing the cache helped. Thanks!

[quote name='CO_mommy']I wasn't aware there were rules stating I couldn't post more than one message at a time. I know I don't have to. Personally, it is easier to reply to each individual post since I open them in new windows than to go back and do all the copying and pasting to edit one post.[/quote]

The easiest way is to click on the button next to the "Quote" button, this allows you to multi-quote as many posts as you like.

[quote name='xDarkElement']quad posts is considered spamming on most forums, dont know why u didnt edit your msg.[/QUOTE]

How often do people look backwards in a thread to see a reply to a post? Not often. The multiple posts are a minor annoyance: less offensive than CAPS typing and not a big issue in this forum. I'd have opted for a multi-quote reply, myself.

On topic: I am blindly waiting for a 360 restock, having maxed out Flexicon, the geography game (which had a few hundred points of new puzzles this spring/ summer), and given up on Prime Suspects (since tabbing no longer cycles through objects for me).

-Eric

[quote name='Mad Scientist']How often do people look backwards in a thread to see a reply to a post? Not often. The multiple posts are a minor annoyance: less offensive than CAPS typing and not a big issue in this forum. I'd have opted for a multi-quote reply, myself.

On topic: I am blindly waiting for a 360 restock, having maxed out Flexicon, the geography game (which had a few hundred points of new puzzles this spring/ summer), and given up on Prime Suspects (since tabbing no longer cycles through objects for me).

-Eric[/quote]

Do you know how many points you ended up with when you maxed flexicon?

[quote name='MightyHealthy']And I am STILL waiting for a damn new keyboard and mouse...I've made clear I'll just take the points...but NOOOOO, it's gotta be kept in limbo :bomb:[/quote]FINALLY:

1001508xp1.jpg

About time, LSC...but I'm not ungrateful, Arvato deserves much praise for what they've done here.

I was getting very tired of my long-worn k&m combo, I'm quite elated to upgrade!!! :bouncy:

This was one of the February orders (placed February 24th), so I hope this means good things for the rest of the lot :lol:

Evidently Live Search Club gives *THEIR* bots the weekends off.

The letter I sent on Friday evening:
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'].[/FONT]While I realize that the CAPTCHAs are there for a reason, on several occasions I am unable to see what they say. Many of them have color combinations that blend into each other, or warp over on an angle making the letters painfully difficult to see. I am worried that if I miss too many of these, my account will be flagged. It seems I have the worst trouble with gray (pink/mint and gray), or oddly clashing colors (I think there was a pink and green one where the letters were almost warped flat). Please choose less color blinding colors if you're going to use CAPTCHAs.

The response I got a few minutes ago:
Greetings Live.com Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live.com Search Club. We utilize the "Captcha" character recognition system in order to cut down on people violating our Fair Game play clause in our Terms and Conditions. Having a robust anti-cheating system allows us to continue to offer this service to our users.

Best regards,
Live Search Club Support

Hypocrites. -_-*

[quote name='MightyHealthy']FINALLY:

1001508xp1.jpg

About time, LSC...but I'm not ungrateful, Arvato deserves much praise for what they've done here.

I was getting very tired of my long-worn k&m combo, I'm quite elated to upgrade!!! :bouncy:

This was one of the February orders (placed February 24th), so I hope this means good things for the rest of the lot :lol:[/quote]

That gives me hope for my 360 and Flight Simulator X:bouncy:.

cant get flikr to work to show the UPS tracking but...

my controller is an hour away :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I still didn't receive the Zune that I ordered on the 25th of June, is it time for me to email them and request a tracking number?

[quote name='GoddessTio']OMG! Hahaha, never got confirmation but my Rock Band bundle randomly came today. Freaking sweet.[/quote]when did u order it?

[quote name='mrwonton91']when did u order it?[/quote]

Says in my sig, but 6/30.

Also, just hit the ceiling on Chicktionary. Anyone know what it is for the bee game?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GoddessTio']Says in my sig, but 6/30.

Also, just hit the ceiling on Chicktionary. Anyone know what it is for the bee game?[/QUOTE]

22,950 for Spelling Bee and 22,934 for Word Slugger. Those were the numbers when I reached the ceiling.

[quote name='winterice']22,950 for Spelling Bee and 22,934 for Word Slugger. Those were the numbers when I reached the ceiling.[/quote]

Hmmm, that should be enough to get me to the camera. Thanks!

Still nothing on my Zune(6/26) or Flight Sim(7/7)
I recommend waiting it out, as a lot of people have been receiving their things without shipping confirmations

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back