Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maniacmous']Well Goddess, you ordered RB two days before me...so that gives me hope of seeing it sometime in the next month, haha.[/QUOTE]

Same with me on the wait for Rock Band. Hooray for the hope of a random arrival!

[quote name='GoddessTio']Says in my sig, but 6/30.

Also, just hit the ceiling on Chicktionary. Anyone know what it is for the bee game?[/quote]
giives me a sigh of relief. Ordered mine 6/29. Hope it comes this week

[quote name='conchopearl']Can you turn off sound in Firefox and watch Youtube on Internet Explorer?[/quote]

I really don't want to use IE.

[quote name='CO_mommy']I don't know if your computer is the same as mine, but have a volume mixer in my system tray. When I open it, it shows all the windows that are open and I can mute just the LSC window. I can still hear everything else. It's nice.[/quote]

I can only mute every single Firefox window. If i mute one I mute the others. What browser and operating system are you using? I'm using Firefox and Vista.

[quote name='crosseyedpilot']Still nothing on my Zune(6/26) or Flight Sim(7/7)
I recommend waiting it out, as a lot of people have been receiving their things without shipping confirmations[/quote]

Well I kinda forgot about it in the first couple of weeks then seeing steelsmack receive his made me expectant to get mine. I thought that LSC shipped out their prizes according to when someone ordered it. It might have been been worse if it arrived and someone snatched it but I think my mind is just running and jumping to conclusions.

My Rock Band showed up today - ordered 7/2. Live in Ohio, so I'm sure a few of you further away from KY will be getting it shortly!

Got another controller today. That makes three.
Also got two of the tshirts. One was correct, but the red ringer shirt was a 2XL when I ordered a large. I emailed them about it, but I doubt it gets fixed.
Overall a good day for Club Live.

My controller is only an hour away! Hopefully I will get it tomorrow.

Another question, I created an account back when LSC started and I accumulated 10,000 tickets on the original account. They banned it because they thought I cheated and I never played with LSC again until the new company took over. Now the new company has refunded my tickets but I still can't gain any tickets. So I was wondering if I can order stuff on that account with my remaining tickets since I already made a new account that I use as my main account.

they should add some good 360 games on there

mass effect
bioshock
gears of war

how bout some 360 accessories

ms points
xbox live
headsets
harddrives

[quote name='killer9']they should add some good 360 games on there

mass effect
bioshock
gears of war

how bout some 360 accessories

ms points
xbox live
headsets
harddrives[/quote]
If they added a 120GB HD that would be awesome...

[quote name='macontosh2000']I received my 360 controller today:)[/quote]me too :D

1001509rq3.jpg

[quote name='MightyHealthy']me too :D

1001509rq3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:cry: My tracking information still just says "Billing Information Received".

1001509rq3.jpg
[/quote]
Congrats. My info says that it should be here for tomorrow. Currently only one hour away from my house but they don't deliver to my house after 5 :cry:.

[quote name='inubu']Add me to the list who got Rock Band today. Ordered on 7/2.[/QUOTE]

Ditto -- ordered 7/5. No shipping confirmation, just showed up :D

[quote name='WarriorBlake']That gives me hope for my 360 and Flight Simulator X:bouncy:.[/quote]

Yeah, it seems like Arvato is really getting a lot of the older orders done! I really hope we get our Xboxs soon!

[quote name='VioletArrows']

The letter I sent on Friday evening:

[/quote]
You should never mention the word "Flag" in an email to LSC, under any circumstance. They probably watch you know, and they can mistake anything for cheating and not send you anything.

how many captchas can you mess up before they label you cheater?
and on my zune backpack tracking number still says billing info recieved, and its been 5 days since i got the email

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bluepen92']how many captchas can you mess up before they label you cheater?
[/quote]
How are you a cheater because you miss captchas? Those things are impossible sometimes. Last thing you'd get flagged for IMHO.

1001509rq3.jpg
[/quote]

I have a question. I know this is the wrong forum but oh well.

I installed the wireless gaming receiver to the computer, i connected the controllers to it, but what on earth does the thing actually do? The manual doesnt really tell you anything other than how to install it.

[quote name='macontosh2000']I have a question. I know this is the wrong forum but oh well.

I installed the wireless gaming receiver to the computer, i connected the controllers to it, but what on earth does the thing actually do? The manual doesnt really tell you anything other than how to install it.[/quote]
I had a terrible time installing on my XP machine, but it was a piece of cake on my Vista system. Basically you plug the USB receiver in and turn on the controller, if it doesn't connect automatically (you know you are connected when the green X ring has one section, and only one section (usually the upper left one), lit up.

If it isn't lit up, press the button on the receiver for a few seconds until it starts blinking, then there's a little button on the back side of the controller, net to the left button above the left trigger button, hold that down for a few seconds. If it flashes a few times then just stops with no section lighting up, you have the same problem my XP machine has, which seems to be a system power draw problem.

For me, I fixed it by unplugging all of my USB devices except the receiver while the system started. I had a webcam and a printer I had to unplug to get it to actually work. Hopefully this helps.

My Rock Band and Intellimouse (ordered 7/12 and 7/17, respectively) were delivered yesterday! Didn't even get a shipping confirmation. Glad that I was home to sign for it.

[quote name='CoinCollector']Yeah, it seems like Arvato is really getting a lot of the older orders done! I really hope we get our Xboxs soon![/quote]

Heh, if they ever get around to shipping them, maybe we'll get the ones with the new 60 GB hard drives. :pray:

[quote name='chrisflyer']My Rock Band and Intellimouse (ordered 7/12 and 7/17, respectively) were delivered yesterday! Didn't even get a shipping confirmation. Glad that I was home to sign for it.[/QUOTE]

At least you got to sign for it - UPS just left mine on my porch. Not that I care, since I got it, but had it not been there, I'd have been mad.

I ordered Rock Band on 7/21 and I was quite surprised to see a huge box on my desk at work after lunch today. It only took 9 days to ship the thing to me. I had my doubts about this site after they quit sending stuff, but damn.

Below is a pic....I may have to start playing some more.

http://twitpic.com/5xb6

[quote name='tursini']I ordered Rock Band on 7/21 and I was quite surprised to see a huge box on my desk at work after lunch today. It only took 9 days to ship the thing to me. I had my doubts about this site after they quit sending stuff, but damn.

Below is a pic....I may have to start playing some more.

http://twitpic.com/5xb6[/quote]
Oh god, I ordered mine on the 16th. HOPE I GET MINE SO BAD.

[quote name='hec204']I ordered Rock Band on the 9th, I hope I get it soon, but I get the longest shipping times since I'm on the west coast[/quote]

They apparently shipped Rock Band from Louisville, Kentucky. I'm in Cincinnati, OH which explains why it made it here so fast.

My Zune came today! It's black and seems to work correctly. I also got my zune backpack, which is a lot bigger than I expected it to be.

Zune: (ord. 6/26-conf.???-rec.7/30)
Zune Backpack: (ord. 6/27-conf. 7/24-rec. 7/30)
LifeChat 3000 headset: (ord. 6/28-conf.???-rec.???)
Natural Wireless Ergonomic Desktop 7000: (ord.7/19-conf.???-rec.???)

My Zune came today as well!!!!
Unfortunately, I'm not in town
Someone else had to sign for it, but it's here!
I'll be back in town on Friday, and I'll be sure to post some pictures for you all
:D

[quote name='crosseyedpilot']My Zune came today as well!!!!
Unfortunately, I'm not in town
Someone else had to sign for it, but it's here!
I'll be back in town on Friday, and I'll be sure to post some pictures for you all
:D[/quote]

If my zune is not coming in today I am definitely going to send them an angry email asking for a tracking number. I'm happy that you guys got your zunes but this is a kick in the groin for me.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back