Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
just redeemed for my copy of vista. i thought i was gonna be done with this crap but now i see those zune accessories...dammit.

[quote name='Chitown021']Not that I'm complaining but I wonder why MS had the change of heart all of the sudden?

Too much negative publicity?[/quote]Not sure if you've been following, but the prize distributor for LSC has changed, and there's a phenomenal difference now.

I'm sure they are also trying to make amends with folks that were banned from LSC for just asking about their prizes.

I just honestly wish they would send the games for the xbox bundle. *sigh* and I would also play more games if they put up more prizes. but oh well.

[quote name='NateNinja']Just got this email:
Dear Live Search Club Member,
Our records indicate that you ordered a prize(s) in June or July of 2007 that we were unable to fulfill. We will be shipping this prize(s) within approximately twelve weeks. If your shipping address has changed since the shipping address you provided to us in June or July of 2007, please go to the following site: http://club.live.com/Pages/AddressVerification/Landing.aspx to update your shipping address no later than 8/29/08. If you do not update your address by 8/29/08, we will ship the prize(s) you ordered in June or July of 2007, within approximately twelve weeks, to the shipping address you provided in June or July of 2007.
We are unable to ship prizes to PO Boxes and APO addresses. If you previously provided a PO Box or APO address in June or July of 2007, please update your address with a physical mailing address by 8/29/08, otherwise we will credit your tickets to your Live Search Club Account to be redeemed for another prize within our prize mall.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for being a loyal live search club member.
Kind Regards,
Live Search Club
[/quote]

Got that too! I ordered 2 Vistas and a 360 controller on that account. I hope the Vista they send is still Ultimate and not the Home Premium edition.

Thanks for the heads up. I stopped following this thread back when my account was nuked. I just picked it up today after getting that surprise e-mail

I want Vista, but it's not worth 20,000 points considering it was only 6,000 before for a better version, AND they could stand to give away more of these since it's not exactly a crowd favorite.

I got the same email. I was also able to get more prizes on that account. My Sideline Tote Bag, Pink / Brown seems to have gone missing. I email UPS about the package and they told me that I should contact the shipper of the package and request that they initiate an investigation. Billing information was received on 07/28/2008 and the orgin scan was from LOUISVILLE, KY on 07/29/2008 at 9:20 P.M.
I never received my package and the tracking information was never updated past the orgin scan stage.

just wondering if anyone got a side-line tote. does it look tacky and will it make me look girly? cause i wanted to get one to carry stuff to classes instead of lugging around my huge laptop backpack when i skateboard.

yeh i just checked right now i got that same email and it said from june 2007! :O i hope i get my vista ultimate thats what ive been going for but i completely gave up 2 months ago... too bad it says up to 12 weeks tho :(

btw i went on my old account that it sent the email to, the only thing i never recieved from it was vista ultimate and wireless controller... please be vista please be vista

edit: just updated my shipping info, oh snap says im getting vista ultimate and a wireless controller for windows :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad someone is. I keep getting broken Seekadoo puzzles. Rows are missing and the connection hangs at the end and doesn't give me the points. I'm done for the day. XP

Did anyone read this post from gamefaqs?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=586880&topic=44756567

You have 3 people to thank for these emails you all recently got. Myself, Greshmahg, and his girlfriend. We filed a 2nd joint suit against Incentive Logic earlier this year (led by Gresh since he's actually an attorney) for additional damages on top of what we already got from Microsoft, and seeking class status. You're all getting prizes as part of the settlement he negotiated last month so as to avoid class action status against Incentive Logic (who couldn't afford to defend something like that).

Yes, those emails are real. Yes, you're really getting your prizes ("at least 1 per household"). If you ordered 300 copies of Vista, they're probably going to catch it and only send you 1, but you're going to get something. Enjoy.

Woot! Can't believe they're coughing up prizes after all this time. I'd given it up for lost, but there's evidently a copy of Vista heading my way (well, within the next 12 weeks). Of course by now it's become quite evident that Vista is not such a hot OS, but free is free ...

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I know its been asked, but I haven't seen an answer, is there a way to transfer tickets to different accounts?[/QUOTE]

No you can not transfer tickets to a different account.

[quote name='steelsmack']Did they change the ticket reset time to PDT 00:00? Sure looks like it...[/QUOTE]
I think so. Wasn't it 5:00 pm for pacific before? For some reason, I've also reach my ticket limit. I haven't even played today. I've got 1k ticket last night; finishing around 8:00 pm. Glitch???

Local Time Zone Start of UTC Day
Pacific 4:00 PM
Mountain 5:00 PM
Central 6:00 PM
Eastern 7:00 PM

[quote name='winterice']I think so. Wasn't it 5:00 pm for pacific before? For some reason, I've also reach my ticket limit. I haven't even played today. I've got 1k ticket last night; finishing around 8:00 pm. Glitch???

Local Time Zone Start of UTC Day
Pacific 4:00 PM
Mountain 5:00 PM
Central 6:00 PM
Eastern 7:00 PM[/quote]
I bet it's a change they made overnight. At least I hope it is, I have 3 accounts (my son, wife and self) and all give me the "daily ticket amount exceeded" message. I've got to believe if I stay up till 3am EDT that I'll be able to play. Hopefully they changed it to Eastern Time, I'd appreciate that, I can stay up till midnight, but not 3am, especially not on work nights...

[quote name='steelsmack']I bet it's a change they made overnight. At least I hope it is, I have 3 accounts (my son, wife and self) and all give me the "daily ticket amount exceeded" message. I've got to believe if I stay up till 3am EDT that I'll be able to play. Hopefully they changed it to Eastern Time, I'd appreciate that, I can stay up till midnight, but not 3am, especially not on work nights...[/QUOTE]

Why not take a day off from it and then do it at whatever time you want on subsequent days? You could actually play a videogame instead (presumably a common interest around here). :)

[quote name='Mad Scientist']Why not take a day off from it and then do it at whatever time you want on subsequent days? You could actually play a videogame instead (presumably a common interest around here). :)[/quote]
I mix in a little video gaming from time to time. I'm stuck on a PC (no 360 for me yet, but once they bring it back...) so I'm a bit limited. Either way, I'm watching some 24 to try and catch up before the new season, though I've been "multi tasking" the 24 with LSC, it's nice to be focused on just the 24, at least for one night...

Ack, I can't believe I looked in the wrong spot!

I'm totally getting 3 headphones. In the past year i've broken 2 pairs of Bose In-Ear headphones, 15 iPod Headphones, and at least 15 assorted pairs of headphones from airplanes and batteries

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Does anyone have those Zune headphones? Impressions?[/quote]

I haven't heard too many good things about them. The only thread I found on the Zune forums about them was a thread concerning the fact that they are metal mesh inside and they shock people. :/

Of course I went on the suggestion to get some skullcandies instead, and they turned out to be garbage, plus they won't honor their warranties anymore.

I can't believe they allowed old accounts that got banned for no reason to gain tickets again. I had 10,000 on my old account and recently spent them cashing out on a few items. Damn it.

Holy crap I also got that email wanting to verify my shipping addy. I know we're not supposed to talk about cheating here but I DID back in June/July last year and so far I've gotten a Zune, a case, a few games, headphones, and a Zune case. I also remember ordering another Zune and a couple of Vista Ultimates, but I haven't received them yet. I guess that would be pretty rad if they really do end up shipping them to me :D

How many hardware items can u get through club live? I already have 2 controllers and a camera through them. Can i get up to 3 of any particular item? like 3 controllers (but not 4) and up to 3 cameras as well.

Thanks!

Wow. That is a surprise. Xbox 360 Wireless Common Controller and Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate are finally being shipped to me. I guess they realized I really didnt cheat.

The zune headphones look like the first gen zune headphones and not the second gen ones. Just a heads up. As to the guy who's broken over 15 pairs of headphones, wtf are you doing with them??

[quote name='killer9']well it finally letting me play 2am central time calculate that ur time[/quote]Just as I suggested here, they're resetting the day for tickets every new Pacific Time day, that way their high scores can't exceed the 1000 ticket daily limit so people will stop whining about how they can't exceed it because they don't understand how it worked.

I'm wondering what some of you did to get your accounts banned. I wouldn't want that to happen to me. I suppose you were using automated programs?

[quote name='Gladler']I'm wondering what some of you did to get your accounts banned. I wouldn't want that to happen to me. I suppose you were using automated programs?[/QUOTE]

I didnt do anything. Just got a lot of points before they set a daily limit. A lot of people were cheating with bots though and I guess they just lumped me in with them. Pretty unfair but I guess its not too bad if I finally do get my orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back