Lock

We have a sticky thread made by captmurphy that you should check out yourself. However... i too would like a copy of Oblivion for the 360.

yes, I saw that. But as that stickied thread emphasizes trading, and I would like to purchase Oblivion, I felt in necessary to create my own thread.

But thanks for the heads up, I appriciate it.

-V

I know it's not the right price point, but I have a new copy of Oblivion for $40 shipped. It's not sealed - it's a "last copy" from Rhino - but it's complete and has never been played. I have never sold anything on CAG, but you can see I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay (klangjahr). I've also been a CAG member for several years. Let me know if either of you are interested.

[quote name='Veritas1204']when the fuck was it 30 at EB?

Holy shit man, now I'm mad.

Thanks for ruining my day[/QUOTE]

Day after Xmas. $29.99 used.

[quote name='FSUEagles']I know it's not the right price point, but I have a new copy of Oblivion for $40 shipped. It's not sealed - it's a "last copy" from Rhino - but it's complete and has never been played. I have never sold anything on CAG, but you can see I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay (klangjahr). I've also been a CAG member for several years. Let me know if either of you are interested.[/quote]

thanks man, but I'm not willing to pay $10 more for a game that was played more than anna nicole smiths titties by employees, and resold as "new".

Seriously though, thanks for the offer, and if you come off your price, let me know.

bread's done
Back