-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

[quote name='advanced']People who've redeemed stuff before, when can I expect the email? This is crazy. I'm with LegendK7ll3r here and completely blown away that I got in, got something and didn't have any trouble. I'm shocked.[/QUOTE]
Don't be worried if you redeem and don't get your receipt immediately--it is on a slight delay. You'll receive it by email:)
1 minute ago

[quote name='Nebenator']Whoever got it through, what browser/operating system are you using?[/QUOTE]

FireFox 3.5.3, Windows 7 Professional.

I refreshed the page at 5:27, which seems to be when it went live (odd time / timing).

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']Don't be worried if you redeem and don't get your receipt immediately--it is on a slight delay. You'll receive it by email:)
1 minute ago[/QUOTE]

I have a screen-cap and a print-out anyway, incase I don't get the e-mail.

I was able to get in on Tekken 6 (got the receipt and saw my PTZ decrease), but when I went to the main Lockerz site, my points were the same as before. Hopefully it's just a display error.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I can confirm that Lockerz does actually work now; you just have to be fast. I luckily refreshed at the exact moment it went live. A minute later, almost everything was already gone. Which means they obviously have a very low stock on everything. I think the PSP I got was the only one in-stock, since after I redeemed it, it immediately showed as OOS (where-as other games and such right now like ACII, Tekken, ect. were still in-stock).[/QUOTE]

When you went back, did your points reset? At one point, it showed that I had successfully redeemed my 325 points, so I had 1 point left. I logged back in, and then it showed I had all my points back.

I did the same thing as you and got the same screen as you, so I'm feeling awkward right now...

[quote name='leftwing1018']This. :([/QUOTE]

I noticed that happening with a few things, such as L4D2 and a few other games and DVD's I tested. I think they just have the links incorrect, which is why when you click it, the site can't find it, and redirects you. If you try other games or DVD's, you'll notice that most of them will go through to the "redeem" page.

Clicked the 360 and got through, then realized I was 25 points short, went back clicked redeem on the PS3 (hidden way down there after a sea of dvds) and got bumped back to the electronics page. At least the site stayed up this time. Hope they decide to do another redemption before taking it out of beta though, for quality assurance and all that :lol:

yeah, it is working.

i clicked on the games and it would go back to the main screen.

then i just clicked on that lockers background for 15 pts and it went to the redeem screen.

This thing is like a rollercoaster of emotion!

I went back to the redemption site, and clicked something that said "Redeem" and I was greeted with a "Sorry, you've already redeemed" message above where you would click to continue.

iPod Touch, come home to papa. :)

[quote name='Nebenator']So what clicks through and what doesn't?[/QUOTE]
clicks through - desktop backgrounds
doesn't - everything else

what a joke site.:bomb:

WTF theyre no letting me redeem anything except from the crappy wallpapers -_- I have all add-ons disabled except for flash player and java

[quote name='TKO236']WTF theyre no letting me redeem anything except from the crappy wallpapers -_- I have all add-ons disabled except for flash player and java[/QUOTE]
everythings gone now bro...

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']everythings gone now bro...[/QUOTE]

:'( Anyone wanna buy my account for $3 this site has screwed me day in day out :bomb:

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']*rates thread 5 stars*[/QUOTE]

*rates thread 3 stars* I'm still in limbo. Come on, drop that email in my inbox. :D

Did they get like 1 of each item or something? How do they run out so quickly? I checked at 6 and spent 20 minutes trying to click ACII.

Anyone know if they're doing a second restock in few hours?

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in with not getting anything. This is turning into one giant waste of time. I've been hearing that our points are set to expire. If so I think I'm done.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']you some sort of retard?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm apparently a retard who actually got a PSP off of Lockerz and am not pissed off like you and 90% of people here, thus rating the thread a "1-star" and announcing it to express your anger.

wow that sucked. i did like everyone else and clicked on god of war like 30 times like and idiot and the only things available are dvds and backgrounds. that sucked waiting alll day just to be dissapointed and frustrasted. thanks lockerz for a great new years eve bastards:bomb:

[quote name='killer9']bragging basterd[/QUOTE]

I will brag even more, then. I WON A PSP-3000 RB Bundle! I already have a PSP, so I don't even need it! Brag, brag, brag! WWWYKI!

bread's done
Back