-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

[quote name='killer9']welp been 2 weeks since my auction win still no 50 dollar bestbuy gift card they approved me on the 26th they said 5 business days hmm sent 3 emails no reply i kinda want my ptz back if they are not going to send my card[/QUOTE]
They will, it takes a looooong time though, longer than 2 weeks.

Anyone else get email from Lockerz saying so-and-so accepted their friends request? I got a couple of them tonight with strange user names.

As I have mentioned, I don't go to Lockerz anymore, but I did sign in and saw I had no friends who had joined; of course, I haven't sent any invites, either.

Just kinda odd...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Anyone else get email from Lockerz saying so-and-so accepted their friends request? I got a couple of them tonight with strange user names.

As I have mentioned, I don't go to Lockerz anymore, but I did sign in and saw I had no friends who had joined; of course, I haven't sent any invites, either.

Just kinda odd...[/QUOTE]

I did too, but anyone who is signed up on Lockerz and has your email can send you an invite. Kind of like facebook or myspace or any social networking site.

[quote name='AzzidReign']I did too, but anyone who is signed up on Lockerz and has your email can send you an invite. Kind of like facebook or myspace or any social networking site.[/QUOTE]

...read again.

It said that so-and-so accepted MY friend request...that I never sent.

To get a couple of those out of the blue is pretty odd.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']...read again.

It said that so-and-so accepted MY friend request...that I never sent.

To get a couple of those out of the blue is pretty odd.[/QUOTE]

Oh my mistake, it could mean invites that you sent out to add to your z-list?

[quote name='AzzidReign']Oh my mistake, it could mean invites that you sent out to add to your z-list?[/QUOTE]

No problem - I re-read what I wrote and can see how you'd read it the other way.

But, that's the kicker: i have never invited anyone to Lockerz. In fact, Lockerz soured me many, many months ago (I'm too lazy to look up my old posts in this thread). But, even before that, I never sent off any invites; I wasn't planning to until I felt Lockerz was worth recommending.

My account seems okay, though - but I changed my combo just to be sure.

And that is another gripe I have against Lockerz: use a real password system.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']No problem - I re-read what I wrote and can see how you'd read it the other way.

But, that's the kicker: i have never invited anyone to Lockerz. In fact, Lockerz soured me many, many months ago (I'm too lazy to look up my old posts in this thread). But, even before that, I never sent off any invites; I wasn't planning to until I felt Lockerz was worth recommending.

My account seems okay, though - but I changed my combo just to be sure.

And that is another gripe I have against Lockerz: use a real password system.[/QUOTE]
Could they be bots?

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']Lockerz is impossible to get anything I have around 15,000 ptz and can't redeem crap for free.[/QUOTE]
You basically need over 100k for that to happen, and the only way is buying the ultamite wallpaper and watching the videos, especially when they have it for triple the points and triple the play.

Lockerz has been a complete bust for me spent 50k tickets in an auction for a bestbuy 50 dollar giftcard on oct 25th approved oct 26th it is now nov 12th nothing they dont reply to my emails anymore fuck lockerz

They actually had a decent sale today: 50% off select games in SHOP. I thought it would scale absurdedly (40 PTZ for 50% off), but I only needed to spend about 1100 PTZ for 66% off Halo Reach. Needed 1700+ PTZ for free shipping though. Too bad I missed out on the games I really wanted (Kirby, Black Cod).

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']They actually had a decent sale today: 50% off select games in SHOP. I thought it would scale absurdedly (40 PTZ for 50% off), but I only needed to spend about 1100 PTZ for 66% off Halo Reach. Needed 1700+ PTZ for free shipping though. Too bad I missed out on the games I really wanted (Kirby, Black Cod).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have right around 20,000 ptz, and the $60 games (CoD, AC, Fallout, GT5, etc.) ended up only being $10, but I'm completely broke, so it was sad missing out on the games. Oh well. Back to watching videos to get an alright discount on a PS3...

Sucks, I missed this sale. Would have been nice to get AC:Brotherhood or Fallout:NV at $9. But, I did get the newest Guitar Hero game for 360 for $9 and since I don't own a 360, I locked in a trade in to Amazon. Any chance this game gets to me before the end of next week? TIV right now is 28.50, so I'm basically looking at a ~$20 Amazon GC for all the work I put in watching videos, etc. I'm 99.9% sure I'm done with Lockerz now.

So how long does Lockerz take to ship? I ordered a game last Friday and they said they would ship in 2-3 business days and today is the 3rd day. Also, do they send an email if they shipped the item?

[quote name='killer9']well still no 50 dollar bestbuy giftcard won from 24/7 on oct 25th everytime i email them i get the run around[/QUOTE]
The I think it's time you forget about them like I did, points to buy something are through the roof and they're not going to go down anytime soon.

bread's done
Back