-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

Well, I cashed out in shop back before the prices went way up, ordered a PS3 game and a board game. The PS3 game (ptz+$1.00) showed up today (no e-mail) and I got an e-mail for the board game this morning (all ptz.)

Overall I've managed a decent haul for what little work was involved, but I'm glad to be finally be done with lockerz. Nice to know that my final lockerz experience was a good one.

General Redemption is now live but you will just get the 'Redemption Coming Soon" message.

Hahahahaha.

Edit: OK, it seems they had technical difficulties as usual lol.

Good lord, lockerz is broken. It's taking two or three minutes for the page to load when you try to refresh the page. They must be getting slammed.

All you had to do was earn 100 PTZ in July right? Because i earned over 7000 (yes i know i said i was going to quit, i am a weak person when there is a chance at free stuff), i guess that wasnt good enough because i am not in this redemption.

[sarcasm]:applause:Well Done Lockerz!:applause:[/sarcasm]

[quote name='macontosh2000']All you had to do was earn 100 PTZ in July right? Because i earned over 7000 (yes i know i said i was going to quit, i am a weak person when there is a chance at free stuff), i guess that wasnt good enough because i am not in this redemption.

[sarcasm]:applause:Well Done Lockerz!:applause:[/sarcasm][/QUOTE]

yeah same here. I emailed support and they replied with an FAQ and within it said that if we were elgible, we may have been denied access because we didn't delete our cookies and cache. kinda dumb, as I never had this problem before

They actually shipped out my time teller watch that I ordered from points before the price hike. This was about a month ago. I didnt get much notice until a few days ago when they emailed me saying they were backordered. And then today I got the ship.

[quote name='JokerCard']They actually shipped out my time teller watch that I ordered from points before the price hike. This was about a month ago. I didnt get much notice until a few days ago when they emailed me saying they were backordered. And then today I got the ship.[/QUOTE]

How much was the full price on it?

Wow, well... UPS just stopped by with a pair of Hesh Skullcandy headphones from Lockerz... Not the right ones, mind you, but thank god they are the NBA Magic ones, because the sport I hate the most happens to be basketball, but I honestly cannot complain. I'm conflicted...

anyone know how long physical prizes redeem take to be delivered. I got a $25 Chillis gift card on the 20th got an email on the 25 that i was approved an it should take 7-14 days to be delivered. All the times I redeem it has been paypal. So how long does it take lockers to ship items from the redemptions???

[quote name='Vulgarism']Wow, well... UPS just stopped by with a pair of Hesh Skullcandy headphones from Lockerz... Not the right ones, mind you, but thank god they are the NBA Magic ones, because the sport I hate the most happens to be basketball, but I honestly cannot complain. I'm conflicted...[/QUOTE]

Okay, wtf Lockerz? Now I just got an E-mail saying the watch is shipping, that I ordered about three months ago... And I got the headphones yesterday (as mentioned above)... Hmmm... Odd.

Well SHOP is now International. Is it worth it getting into the exclusive redemptions? What are the prices like in there? I only have about 2000 PTZ so I would either burn most of it buying something or in a redemption.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Well SHOP is now International. Is it worth it getting into the exclusive redemptions? What are the prices like in there? I only have about 2000 PTZ so I would either burn most of it buying something or in a redemption.[/QUOTE]

2000 ptz won't get you much of a discount anymore, unfortunately. If you really want to buy a game or DVD or blu ray, you can get a smaller discount with those ptz, but now they made it so that SHOP is pretty much only for buying, not getting stuff free.

well I just got an email saying my order was approved for $100 Amazon GC from general. Now the question is how long till I get it since I have been waiting for 2 Chillis Gift cards since last month. But, so far Lockerz has been great. I have gotten every prize I redeemed except for a $25 GC since I was using the auto reload script and guess that screwed me up. So I will stick with Lockerz for now. and hopefully I can redeem something more expensive

got $25 gamestop gc too... wow that totally caught me off guard. I was so expecting it to be on Thursday

I've still yet to receive the $25 AmEx Card I redeemed from the first July redemption..

[quote name='Oktoberfest']got $25 gamestop gc too... wow that totally caught me off guard. I was so expecting it to be on Thursday

I've still yet to receive the $25 AmEx Card I redeemed from the first July redemption..[/QUOTE]

how about your $250 paypal you got last time? I am also waiting on 2 Chillis gift card from last months bonus shop redemptions. Did email them and they said it was approved and they are shipping thousands of prizes since last week''s email.

yeah I got the Paypal like a week ago. They're pretty quick when it comes to sending out Paypal it seems. Anything that's physical they are really slow

[quote name='Oktoberfest']yeah I got the Paypal like a week ago. They're pretty quick when it comes to sending out Paypal it seems. Anything that's physical they are really slow[/QUOTE]

cool. hopefully I can get more that $50 on paypal since that is the most I gotten but I will try to get paypal next time.

[quote name='lakers2008']same price as the past months.[/QUOTE]

I was looking for actual numbers, since SHOP is now international and I'm deciding on whether it's worth getting into the SHOP redemptions. :)

are the amazon gift cards shipped from their warehouses or email? if they are shipped mine will take like 4 months to get here. Is it the same as paypal where they will just send me the code? who knows?

[quote name='Oktoberfest']they send amazon gc via e-mail. at least for the one I got[/QUOTE]

do you know how long it took. got email on Monday that my order approved. Should I expect it this week or does it take weeks like the other prizes. I got it on the general redemption week and half ago.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']umm maybe like another week.

I need to somehow use this 6k+ points I have so I can finally be done with this site[/QUOTE]

why are you giving up. it seems you have gotten great prizes unlike others who cant get anything. I am sticking with them considering I have like 20000 ptz. I will just continue redeeming Amazon GC or paypal. OH and I got my gift card early today

it's too much time/work... watching all those videos and filling out all those captchas... argh... I had some free time recently since it's summer, but school's starting up soon

Haha "ultimate wallpaper". I thought it was more of that BS in the redemption but they finally jumped on the "pay for more PTZ" wagon. I guess this means the end of triple PTZ and any other free bonuses.

Can you get anything in the SHOP redemption for 2000 PTZ?

Got a text from my mom earlier that my $250 BB, $15 BB, and $25 AMEX cards got in, hopefully pics Thursday. No shipping email, so this better not be a cruel joke on the caffeine crashed college kid.

[quote name='Sdawg']Got a text from my mom earlier that my $250 BB, $15 BB, and $25 AMEX cards got in, hopefully pics Thursday. No shipping email, so this better not be a cruel joke on the caffeine crashed college kid.[/QUOTE]

haha nice. When did you redeem these?

[quote name='Oktoberfest']haha nice. When did you redeem these?[/QUOTE]

July Bonus redemptions, I'm still missing the $25 AMEX from the general redemption and $15 BB from the first August bonus redemption.

So the Apple$$$s are saying that you can "win" a Macbook by getting the most points. Great great great. I thought I unsubscribed hmmmm...

Just got my $15 BB gift card. Now what to do with it... Ink is $16 a cartridge so that's out lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
zlist redemption monday they are targeting people that have never redeemed anything that is me hopefully i can get sumthing for once

wow 3 times i tryed to get in said im not in this redemption 4th time let me in everyting is gone fuck lockerz yeah i never got anything still going strong lockerz

I got in right away. It was within 10 seconds of it going live.

When I got in, I immediately went to the electronics because I wanted to see if I could get a Macbook or an ipod touch. Everything on that page (besides the wallpapers) was already gone. Went over to the brands we love page and they had a $25 card for Bed Bath & Beyond or $10 Chili's card. Decided to go for the BBB because I need new sheets, but by the time I filled in my info, it was gone. This was probably 25-30 seconds after I got in.

i ordered a plug n play charge kit when they first offered the free shipping on stuff. i had enough ptz to get a decent discount ($13.xx) but the shipping always pushed it back up to near msrp. once i get it i'm done. i would've been done when they made it pretty much impossible to get stuff free from shop, but i didnt want all the time i spent getting the ptz going to waste.

does this mean the regular redemption is soon? I've never even been able to login during previous redemption unless hours later count :bomb:

oh and what can I get in the 1000-1300 point range (just want to maximize these useless points)...I could have sworn I had at least 2000:drool:

bread's done
Back