-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

We've listened to our members, and have introduced new anti-botting technology out of respect for the integrity of this membership community and our redemption process. The vast majority of our members DO play by the rules, and we want to reward them. The major measures we are taking to shut down botting now mean that autofill is no longer allowed and won't work. We hope this will make for an even better redemption process for all members who redeem fairly!

finally lockerz did sumthing

It's better than having them do nothing. But given how long it has taken for them to take this simple measure, I don't have a lot of confidence that they'll be able to keep ahead of the cheaters for very long.

They have done it again... My DVD came, but no sign of the more expensive electronic item. I'm sure in two months I'll have found out it didn't ship. Oh well, at least I got $50 out of the LAB hoodie, and I'm going to join the mob. It was decent while it lasted :D

Oh I forgot to post that the cheaters also are cheating to get in on the SHOP redemption too. They are using a site that gives them a USA address then ships their items to them (different Country)

Got 250 BB, was in before the ptzplace updated and was F5ing constantly until it let me log in
33ue641.png

damn, I almost had the Imac but tried to redeem the macair before. then try to get the imac and i fill out my info and then took me back. I guess I am going to try to get into the bonus for earning 50ptz see if I can get lucky since basically you have to spend $5 and not that many ppl will do that. at least I got myself 2 chillis gift card for total of 50. for under 900 ptz not bad.

[quote name='Sdawg']btw, just curious, did anybody see the bigger paypals in stock?[/QUOTE]

I didn't. Only saw the $25 Paypal as in stock. After I redeemed I looked at the Electronics page (I open the Brands We Love and the Electronics page in new tabs at the same time) and I saw the iMac and macbook air both in stock (of course after I refreshed they were shown as out of stock)

So from what I gather, people go for the Paypal over the Electronics

Yeah, I didn't see them either and unless there was some special trick to get in, I went through redeem to ptzplace and kept F5ing until the login box showed up so I got in pretty quick. Makes you wonder if there is either a really good private bot somewhere that snags them or if they are just not stocked for every redemption, which makes sense since they are basically having the once a week now rather than one or two a month.

all I know is that I am going for the Imac next time. I will enter all the bonus shop redemption if I have to. I am pretty sure if lockerz doesnt screw me over and I am able to place an order for the imac I can sell it for 900-100 not bad.

Well it looks like they didnt ship all of my blu-rays at once. I thought I was getting them all today but I only got Princess Bride, so there is still a chance the other 3 could be cancelled.

[quote name='The End']In general, did things look like they lasted longer this time around? Just wondering if the anti-bot fixes had any effect.[/QUOTE]

I think it was better this time around. You still have to be on the site the very moment it goes live to get the top prizes though.

At least it was possible to actually get the prizes. So that's an improvement.

I kinda wish that Lockerz made the change without publicizing it. That way, they would have stood a better chance of catching a bunch of the cheaters and banning them.

The new changes have been in effect since the beginning of the month probably, unless there was more stuff besides random field names and random urls that you cant see on the outside. Btw, I just got my confirmation for the $15 BB giftcard I got last week, so if anybody else got something from that redemtion there should be an email coming your way. Between waiting for a confirmation for my $250 BB confirmation and waiting for my new laptop to get here, looks like I'll be doing a lot of waiting next week.

Apparently my copy of Red Dead Redemption should be arriving today. A while back I ordered a CD (that was glitched and marked as costing $0) just to see what happened. Well I only used points for shipping and first they credited me 25 points because the item was backordered, then they credited me 125 points because they canceled it and refunded my points. So came out 150 points ahead somehow... haha. Oh lockerz...

has anyone ever gotten an e-mail saying you violated their terms erroneously? I got an e-mail saying they can't fulfill my redemption, then a minute later I get an e-mail saying my redemption was approved (of course I already received the prize for this in the mail last week). I contacted them to make sure, but I'm led to believe it's an error.

I am curious to know if US members have gotten the Imac and other expensive electronics from lockerz. I read on facebook comments that ppl have gotten their orders cancelled because Lockerz said they cheated. I assume most of them are from outside the USA since cost for shipping expensive items would be around $100. I think I have a great shot at redeeming the Imac since I get into all bonus redemptions and will keep doing so. But, it would totally suck if I am able to redeem it and then they say I cheated and screw me over. I have gotten approved on all my previous redemptions but not the for big prizes. Anyone here gotten something big from lockerz redemption.

I was not in this redemption, but I heard about the new anti-botting measures. Apparently no GM scripts or bots worked. Poor GM script users, they tried to use it and when they tried to use it, it sent them to a failure page and logged those that went to that page. I feel a ban hammer coming for them.

[quote name='lakers2008']I am curious to know if US members have gotten the Imac and other expensive electronics from lockerz.[/QUOTE]

The most expensive electronics I've gotten are an ipod touch 64 gb and xbox 360 elite, but never redeemed anything as expensive as the macs.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']Thanks for the reply. One more question, when does lockerz usually ship after placing an order?[/QUOTE]

it varies. probably around 2 weeks from order

Looks like they've done away with being able to watch videos 5X. So much for that lasting a month. What was it, 10 days?

Edit: I guess it was 13 days ago that they started it. Here's what they said in their announcement. "PLAY on! You can now watch every video in PLAY up to 5 times, racking up PTZ every time you watch! Earn more. PLAY more. For one month only."

Yeah, I noticed 5x just dissapeared today. And the tripple points for "this weekend only!" will likely get extended for 3 weeks. It's kind of what they do.

So I wrote a letter to lockerz asking them if the 5X viewing thing had ended. To my astonishment, they not only answered me in a timely manor, but their response actually had something to do with the question that I asked.

Apparently, the 5X thing has ended. I was hoping that it was just another glitch so I could continue racking up the ptz (I'm up to 28,000 now), but alas, no such luck.

So what can I get with around 750-800 points these days? I haven't touched this site since the beginning and I figure I might as well spend the points before completely forgetting about it.

[quote name='life.exe']So what can I get with around 750-800 points these days? I haven't touched this site since the beginning and I figure I might as well spend the points before completely forgetting about it.[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about buying something in shop and using nothing but ptz (not spending money), frankly, you can't get much with just 750-800 ptz. Maybe you might be able to get a sticker with the Lockerz logo on it. I'm not sure what else you could get.

If you're willing to spend some of your own money to get something, (while using ptz to get a discount) you might be able to get 3-10% discount on whatever you buy. For me, that wouldn't be worth the effort of buying from shop. I'm sure that I could find a better discount if I looked around a bit. You might think it's worth it for you though.

My advice: get more ptz or just forget about trying to get something on Lockerz.

Triple ptz are back. That took less than 24 hours for them to bring em' back.

With the frequency that they do double & triple ptz, why would anyone ever watch videos when they're at normal ptz?

And shop is now way overpriced. Hoping this is a glitch but it doesnt look like it. No one will be able to get anything now.

[quote name='JokerCard']And shop is now way overpriced. Hoping this is a glitch but it doesnt look like it. No one will be able to get anything now.[/QUOTE]

It has to be a glitch........right?
If it isn't i expect them to get some very angry e-mails.

Jesus H. Christ, I've got over THIRTY THOUSAND ptz, and as of now, I can only save $15 on a game. I've been racking up the ptz up since Jan 01 this year, and that's all I can get.

What a colossal waste of time.

fuck lockerz man i was 3k away from a free game now they do this god damn legit players have no chance i will never get another free thing from lockerz

Wow, that has to be a glitch. A PS3 game and a PS3 console cost pretty much the same amount of ptz.

I cashed out in shop last week, so win or lose, I'm done at this point.

Since my computer isn't working, I can't get into SHOP on my PS3, but if it's as bad as it sounds, I'm going to send an Email expressing how we all feel. I missed a meeting yesterday, but I did send Kathy an email saying how displeased I am with none of my SHOP orders being correct. I'm thinking it's the consensus that it's too far gone? Oh, I did get a reply from Kathy, but can't read it (PS3 browser:roll: )

[quote name='Vulgarism']Since my computer isn't working, I can't get into SHOP on my PS3, but if it's as bad as it sounds, I'm going to send an Email expressing how we all feel. I missed a meeting yesterday, but I did send Kathy an email saying how displeased I am with none of my SHOP orders being correct. I'm thinking it's the consensus that it's too far gone? Oh, I did get a reply from Kathy, but can't read it (PS3 browser:roll: )[/QUOTE]

Here are a few Shop prices
Mario Kart DS (34.99) = 99832 PTZ
Date Night blu-ray (39.99) = 54431 PTZ
Snowboard Sticker (4.99) = 1052 PTZ
Red Dead Redemption (59.99) = 96391 PTZ
Xbox 360 250GB (299.99) = 100400 PTZ
Hoodie (19.99) = 97707 PTZ

Dammit! I was waiting for RDR to come back in stock and now this pull this shit again! This is the same crap that happened a month ago. Waited for a game to get back in stock only for them to double the ptz cost. I can only hope that they realize that this is ridiculous and reverse it sometime soon.

I love how she refers to people who try to get things in shop for free as being “clever”. As if people would try to do anything but get stuff for free.

I mean, for the first six months of the site, Lockerz was built upon luring people in with the promise of getting stuff for free. Of course people were gonna try and get stuff for free after they were disappointed by their inability to get something in a redemption.

they could jack up the price but they better offer you more ptz for purchasing from them. I mean you should get like 6k for a game now that i cost like 98000 ptz

bread's done
Back