-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

[quote name='dragoun']wow that sucked. i did like everyone else and clicked on god of war like 30 times like and idiot and the only things available are dvds and backgrounds. that sucked waiting alll day just to be dissapointed and frustrasted. thanks lockerz for a great new years eve bastards:bomb:[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

Think its over for now folks, from my the locker page. Guess its still not going out of beta in January as there will be more redemptions.
Thanks for the great feedback on our new redemption site and processes. We look forward to our future redemptions in January. Happy New Year!

[quote name='Sdawg']Think its over for now folks, from my the locker page. Guess its still not going out of beta in January as there will be more redemptions.[/QUOTE]

I hope they do it again. I think they need to block people that have redemed prizes one month from getting any next time or for a few months. It's starting to get unfair with the same people ending up with stuff.

^that still wouldn't do much if you take out a few hundred people out of the thousands of people trying to redeem a handful of prizes. Still ends up being a lottery,lol.

That I know but it would certainly help. However, if the site EVER launches they're supposed to have 24/7 redemptions like Swagbucks. We'll see if that ever happens though.

[quote name='mac101010']Anyone received their confirmation emails yet?[/QUOTE]

It takes 24 hours. So I guess you just gotta wait if you got something.

Is the website locked out again?

EDIT: This is what I see:

splash.jpg

Yeah, not even the whole pic is loading... =/

They pretty much shut down their Facebook group. They deleted all posts that they made, and deleted most everyone else's.

[quote name='Porksta']They pretty much shut down their Facebook group. They deleted all posts that they made, and deleted most everyone else's.[/QUOTE]

lol, yeah I noticed that too

^ I was beginning to think I was banned from their FB page. I just love how they had such great positive feedback about the redemption when everyone was complaining.

[quote name='highxflyer']^ I was beginning to think I was banned from their FB page. I just love how they had such great positive feedback about the redemption when everyone was complaining.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I know. I don't think they could have gotten that many positive reviews. I never even saw the macbook available. I logged in at 5:27 as well and it was instantly gone. Just sucks saving up all these PTZ and now they are pretty much worthless in the next redemption with PTZ prices going up by 4x. They had originally said this would be a much easier redemption, I did not see the difference, if anything there was even less stock than normal especially if there is no second wave.

[quote name='advanced']Anybody who got to the redeemed page still have all there points that they supposedly redeemed or am I the only one?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as you. I guess we'll find out by tomorrow if we got in on our prizes, as someone mentioned.

So i made it to the redeem page where it shows you got points deducted but i didnt lose any points, I assume im good? I e-mailed them about it.

Dragon Age: Origins on 360 is what i got.

That happened to a lot of people. They said wait up to 24 hours for emails. However I heard last redemption people thought they had redeemed items but turns out they let too many people redeem so they never actually got anything.

I redeemed dragon age last month, great game, got it in on Christmas Eve.

Got a wii last month too, still pending on that to arrive

Nip/Tuck was the only thing worth grabbing as I fell asleep waiting. But hey, free is free

No email still.

When I redeemed it took my points. But when I log in now all my points are there.
If this is 2 months in a row where I redeemed for something & dont get it I am going to file a complaint with BBB.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']No email still.

When I redeemed it took my points. But when I log in now all my points are there.
If this is 2 months in a row where I redeemed for something & dont get it I am going to file a complaint with BBB.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Coyotezeye']No email still.

If this is 2 months in a row where I redeemed for something & dont get it I am going to file a complaint with BBB.[/QUOTE]
What are you going to file a complaint about? A website that is in beta didn't give you a prize for FREE? And plus I bet they have something in their TOS protecting them against this. Geez, people are so harsh against Lockerz.:roll:

Wow Kathy contacted me again over my 8Gb iPod Touch from the last redemption and said that the order was sent to the warehouse for fulfillment! Maybe I'll get it after all!

So that was the redemption eh. Any idea when the next one will come. Its January now do shouldn't the shop be open? Also how do you guys know that prizes will cost more ptz?

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']They said after this redemption the prices will raise by 4x on their Twitter/Facebook.[/QUOTE]

Yeah because that would really just piss me off to no end. Thats bullshit if that is true.

I have read it as well. I'm not sure about Twitter but I know it was on their FB but a lot of what they said on FB, well I can't find anymore.

I like Lockerz, but they increase the point system every time I have just enough for a prize xD not my luck.

The only reason they are going to increase the ptz values is because they are adding more ways to earn ptz. So while the prizes might be priced high, you can still obtain them with more ways to earn ptz in the first place.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']The only reason they are going to increase the ptz values is because they are adding more ways to earn ptz. So while the prizes might be priced high, you can still obtain them with more ways to earn ptz in the first place.[/QUOTE]

I don't see where anyone is getting this information from... I have not seen it posted anyone on the Lockerz site or on their Twitter / Facebook pages.

I think the DVDs and the Bloodlines PSP are under the new price scheme and won't be increased, for now. They did say that prices will go up when the site is out of beta, I'll try to dig up where they said it.

[quote name='Sdawg']I think the DVDs and the Bloodlines PSP are under the new price scheme and won't be increased, for now. They did say that prices will go up when the site is out of beta, I'll try to dig up where they said it.[/QUOTE]

Well I hope the PS3 is close to 900 ptz cause that's what I have now

[quote name='Shuino']I don't see where anyone is getting this information from... I have not seen it posted anyone on the Lockerz site or on their Twitter / Facebook pages.[/QUOTE]

It's in their FAQS, though it's obviously a bit out of date.

It states:

[quote name='Lockerz FAQS']4. Why is Lockerz giving away prizes at low levels on PTZ Place? We set PTZ very low to thank our earliest members for helping us build the site. Beginning December 1, PTZ values will increase by 4x on average although there will be many more ways to earn PTZ than ever before. Even with the PTZ increase, prizes will still be very attainable for the active Lockerz member.[/quote]

[quote name='Schwowsers']It's in their FAQS, though it's obviously a bit out of date.

It states:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for finding it, but I'm guessing they will still have one or two waves before the site goes out of beta, then I am guessing the prizes will go up in ptz value once the site is out of beta.

[quote name='xCobalt']They've also sent out emails saying once it does launch, prizes will be in stock 24/7.[/QUOTE]
I'd like to see this future become reality...:lol:

All I want from this site is a PSP. I'm hoping to very casually work my way up to what I need and pray I can manage to get one during a redemption run. This site definitely isn't a priority due to how unreliable it is, though.

bread's done
Back