-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

[quote name='RAY16']All I want from this site is a PSP. I'm hoping to very casually work my way up to what I need and pray I can manage to get one during a redemption run. This site definitely isn't a priority due to how unreliable it is, though.[/QUOTE]

I'm after a PSP as well. It's not an end of the world type thing and I don't expect to get one because of how the site is currently run.

I love how so many people defend lockerz when they pull BS crap all the time. :rolleyes: I have put months into this stupid azz site. I invited 20+ other people. And have now redeemed twice. The first time was the Z-List only redemption.

I tried the redemption before that but their site sucked so bad the thing was constantly down.

Anyways on the Z-List one I got the Rock Band PSP. Of course I got the email with no order # on it. I followed their instructions & forwarded my email on time. They told everyone or should I say lied to everyone and said that everyone would get their prizes. But of course we know how that turned out. A very few select people lucked out & got theirs. Others still some what lucky got $50 gift cards even though they should have gotten their prizes which were worth more than $50. While many others got the you cheated emails. And then there is those like me that got No Email at all.

So yes I am a bit harsh. Especially if I dont get my order this time.

I can't figure out why people are defending them when they pull this type of thing. I don't get it. They keep ripping people off and the few people that do get prizes are all, you're just bitter because you didn't get a chance to redeem. Well, here's the thing, you're lucky you even got anything!

I think this last redemption though people are going to stop using the site. I think a lot of people have had enough.

No, I'm still waiting for a confirmation e-mail and for my points to be deducted, and judging by the comments on their facebook page, everyone else is in the same boat.

They will probably getting around to it sometime this year. You know they are so busy updating that blog that everybody reads and making those awesome videos that people care so much about.

[quote name='killer9']o well they have a crap ass redeem system it sucks not wasting my points on way over priced dvds[/QUOTE]
They aren't over-priced, they are to reflect the future 4x pricing. So while everything else, like the games, go up, movies SHOULD stay the same.

Also, glad to hear from the people who redeemed, good stuff. To the rest, just save up the points. I already got a PSP back in September, but I was aiming for a Flip in October but missed it, a PS3 in November, missed that too, but this month, I jumped 300 points the morning of and I redeemed a Macbook. Just save em' up!

MacBookLockerz.jpg

Anyone elses points jump up? I probably had like 575 but logged on after a few days away and im at 720. I was not a part of the redemption.. hope they don't take those points back!

[quote name='HDShadow']They aren't over-priced, they are to reflect the future 4x pricing. So while everything else, like the games, go up, movies SHOULD stay the same.

Also, glad to hear from the people who redeemed, good stuff. To the rest, just save up the points. I already got a PSP back in September, but I was aiming for a Flip in October but missed it, a PS3 in November, missed that too, but this month, I jumped 300 points the morning of and I redeemed a Macbook. Just save em' up!

[/QUOTE]

Whoa! How did you get the macbook? I signed on at 5:27 when it first started and it already said fresh out. What time did you get on the site?

I have 970 ptz, so maybe I will have enough to get a PSP next redemption but once I get my next prize, as logn as it is a high caliber (high reell value prize) then I am done with this site. I got a Wii on the second redemption, but in one of the redemptions I got a DSi and they refused to acknowledge I won it.

[quote name='spidamatrix']Whoa! How did you get the macbook? I signed on at 5:27 when it first started and it already said fresh out. What time did you get on the site?[/QUOTE]
A few minutes before, I believe 3:25 (my time). My girlfriend happened to refresh literally the second it happened. I redeemed it and after going back, it was "Fresh Out."

[quote name='highxflyer']I can't figure out why people are defending them when they pull this type of thing. I don't get it. They keep ripping people off and the few people that do get prizes are all, you're just bitter because you didn't get a chance to redeem. Well, here's the thing, you're lucky you even got anything!

I think this last redemption though people are going to stop using the site. I think a lot of people have had enough.[/QUOTE]

So what if it is luck? I've been very liberal with waiting for Lockerz to redeem, and since August, I've gotten something out of every redemption except for the first one when they opened up Globally. I can understand why people are upset, but, again, you put your time and effort into it, and if you can't get a $200 console for a few minutes a day and then however long you wait for the redemption, tough. Why don't people call bullshit on Game Show Network? They're supplied by Liberty Media Group as well, and I'm sure you'd have a much harder chance to get anything off of GSN than on Lockerz.

I'm surprised ytou guys sat on your computer refreshing all day :eek:

Anyway I'm still waiting on my prize from the last redemption, 11.23.2009
I'm going to contact them and post response

The title of this thread should be "-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Not Getting?" ROFL. No really im done with this site. I dont have fast internet so im screwed either way. I might try to redeem something if they give us a set time, but by then my 300 ptz will only be good enough for lame wallpaper.

[quote name='Nimrod4431']Anyone elses points jump up? I probably had like 575 but logged on after a few days away and im at 720. I was not a part of the redemption.. hope they don't take those points back![/QUOTE]
Nope not mine, and they owe me some too. They totally screwed me with the redemption. When it started I immediately went to log in to the prize redemption page only to discover my password didn't work. I had to get a new password and by the time they sent me an email everything was gone.

Someone on their end had to have screwed something up for my password to not work only minutes before the redemption :bomb:

[quote name='slugbug']Nope not mine, and they owe me some too. They totally screwed me with the redemption. When it started I immediately went to log in to the prize redemption page only to discover my password didn't work. I had to get a new password and by the time they sent me an email everything was gone.

Someone on their end had to have screwed something up for my password to not work only minutes before the redemption :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I had the same issue. I tried logging in through IE and it didnt work, but then i tried Firefox and it worked.

[quote name='KrebStar']Got a "prize approved" email for my paypal order.

Says I should receive it by the end of the week :applause:[/QUOTE]

Damn. Anybody else get there emails too? I haven't gotten one....

Well I have not recieved a response but the rumor is the extra points we are all getting are from them magically running out of stock and cancelling our orders.

hahahaa
haha

...Oh wait that's not funny at all

Just got my order conformation of Adventure Land. I wish it was the blu-ray other then the dvd, but that is all that was left when I logged in. I still have all my points. Haven't been able to log into the dalies for a month now.

They really need to go live. At this point I will be happy getting anything and never looking back. Already got Batman PS3 a few redemption's ago so I'm already ahead and I haven't wasted anything but a few moments a day

Got the order confirmation E-mail for MW2 Prestige for 360. Just like the other person's, it says it should be out by the end of the week.

[quote name='HDShadow']They aren't over-priced, they are to reflect the future 4x pricing. So while everything else, like the games, go up, movies SHOULD stay the same.

MacBookLockerz.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I hate you. That's what I wanted most, and I waited, and waited, and waited...then all of the sudden, "Oh wow, the redemption is up...wait for it...Macbook fresh out"

Now I have 1122 points, and I will never be able to use them for a free Macbook since when they go live the values are supposed to double, or even quadruple.

[quote name='AJRogers']I hate you. That's what I wanted most, and I waited, and waited, and waited...then all of the sudden, "Oh wow, the redemption is up...wait for it...Macbook fresh out"

Now I have 1122 points, and I will never be able to use them for a free Macbook since when they go live the values are supposed to double, or even quadruple.[/QUOTE]

Try to hold back those tears champ...

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Has everyone who redeemed a prize during October received theirs? I got one a few weeks ago and am still waiting for the second prize I redeemed.[/QUOTE]

My brother ordered something during that period and got an email last month saying he had "cheated" without any reasoning or proof. It also said they were taking away all his points and prize redemption were canceled. Really shitty site, hope the bad word-of-mouth ruins it upon launch.

Maybe they're holding back on bigger prizes for some reason? I've only seen people say they have gotten emails for games/movies and such. Still hoping for my iPod Touch.

[quote name='Shuino']Has anyone received any of their prizes yet from the last wave?[/QUOTE]

I got my MW2 for PS3 about 2 weeks ago. Have you not gotten your prize yet?

Congrats! Your PTZ Place order has been approved. Your Apple New iPod Touch 8GB will be shipped to you from our warehouse later this month.

If you live in the US, please allow one week for delivery AFTER your prize has shipped. If you live outside the US, please allow 14 to 21 days for delivery AFTER your prize has shipped. You will receive a shipping confirmation shortly after your prize leaves our warehouse.

If you ordered a Desktop or redeemed for a electronic gift card or PayPal deposit, you should receive your prize by the middle of January.

Thanks for redeeming Lockerz. Enjoy your prize, feel free to tell your friends about it, and keep earning those PTZ.

Sincerely,

The Lockerz Crew

Awesome. A free iPod Touch is a great way to start out the new year! Woop!

Very nice e-mail to see after such a crappy day.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats! Your PTZ Place order has been approved. Your PSP Rock Band Bundle - PSP will be shipped to you from our warehouse later this month.

If you live in the US, please allow one week for delivery AFTER your prize has shipped. If you live outside the US, please allow 14 to 21 days for delivery AFTER your prize has shipped. You will receive a shipping confirmation shortly after your prize leaves our warehouse.

If you ordered a Desktop or redeemed for a electronic gift card or PayPal deposit, you should receive your prize by the middle of January.

Thanks for redeeming Lockerz. Enjoy your prize, feel free to tell your friends about it, and keep earning those PTZ.

Sincerely,
The Lockerz Crew

Wow Im SHOCKED I might actually get my prize (Dec) I cashed in on DJ Hero.. Got the order receipt email saying that I would have it by the end of the week a couple days ago. When just got another email from lockerz with a tracking # & its on the truck to be delivered today.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Wow Im SHOCKED I might actually get my prize (Dec) I cashed in on DJ Hero.. Got the order receipt email saying that I would have it by the end of the week a couple days ago. When just got another email from lockerz with a tracking # & its on the truck to be delivered today.[/QUOTE]

Gratz! I missed this wave, like really who the hell is home new years eve on lockerz.... lol

bread's done
Back