-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

[quote name='Shuino']I better get to spend me points this wave cause after I do I'm so done with this site :D[/QUOTE]

Honestly, people act like it will be impossible to get prizes once the site opens... Let's compare to Club Bing: It's 49xx points for a game on thee... On Lockerz, games will be roughly 500-600 (if DVDs are 300)... Sure, you can earn 4-8 ptz a day depending on if you're a Z-lister or not, but you'll be able to earn ptz by watching videos and playing games as well. It's not like it will be a downhill slide once Lockerz opens up and has prizes up all the time. Sure, a 360 might end up being like 3000 ptz, but how many games of Flexicon do you think you'd have to play to get one on Club Bing?

Breaking news: The rules for January's redemption has changed.

1. This redemption will happen in only one wave.
2. PTZ levels will not increase.
3. The redemption is open to all Lockerz members.
4. Members are only allowed to redeem one (1) item.
5. There will be no exchanges, no returns, no cancellations and no PTZ refunds on redeemed prizes.

Shipping:
1. All shipping is still free and every package sent internationally will be labeled as a "gift." However, you are responsible for all incoming duties and tariffs imposed by your local government.
2. All addresses must be entered accurately. If your address is not entered accurately, your prize order will be canceled.
Other Information:
1. Use of any bots, cheats or fraud will result in immediate order and membership cancellation.
2. Your browser's autofill is allowed (including Roboform).

Hoping for a Wii, but if not then it'd be nice to get a 360 game.

Of course, I'll probably end up missing the redemption altogether :lol:

lockerz sucks...ur not promised a prize or anyhting. its all luck..... and u gotta wait like months to get a prize. waste of time

Considering I can not be around to check the website every few minutes of every day, I'm more than likely going to miss it again. Dick move on their part for not at least giving a specific date.

Yes, dick move for not giving a specific date but it helps with the traffic I suppose. Also they at least have the decency to wait until the last week of the month this time around.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']funny how a DVD costs more then a wii......i'll take a wii over a measly dvd anyday[/QUOTE]

That'll be changing. The Wii hasn't changed price. It was the same price as when games were 60 ptz each.

[quote name='ggtcracker']lockerz sucks...ur not promised a prize or anyhting. its all luck..... and u gotta wait like months to get a prize. waste of time[/QUOTE]

What do you expect? You want them to promise at least 1,000,000 people prizes? I do think opening it globally was a bad idea at such an early stage, but if you think it's a waste of time, then you don't have to use the website.

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']Considering I can not be around to check the website every few minutes of every day, I'm more than likely going to miss it again. Dick move on their part for not at least giving a specific date.[/QUOTE]

If they announce a specific date, it'll be hundreds of thousands of people refreshing every three minutes and screwing the site over, like back in October and November.

[quote name='TheOtherBarber']Yes, dick move for not giving a specific date but it helps with the traffic I suppose. Also they at least have the decency to wait until the last week of the month this time around.[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't think it'll be as bad as people are making it out to be once the site opens... Look at my Club Bing post a page back... People are so concerned about getting a prize right now, that they're failing to see that when the site officially opens, it'll be about as easy to get a game as it would answering $60 worth a surveys.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Honestly, people act like it will be impossible to get prizes once the site opens... Let's compare to Club Bing: It's 49xx points for a game on thee... On Lockerz, games will be roughly 500-600 (if DVDs are 300)... Sure, you can earn 4-8 ptz a day depending on if you're a Z-lister or not, but you'll be able to earn ptz by watching videos and playing games as well. It's not like it will be a downhill slide once Lockerz opens up and has prizes up all the time. Sure, a 360 might end up being like 3000 ptz, but how many games of Flexicon do you think you'd have to play to get one on Club Bing?[/QUOTE]

the only difference is club bing is exlclusive to US and isn't flooded all the time with users as well as drained of ALL of its prizes, I don't have any feelings towards lockerz because I haven't tried to redeem yet, but i've heard its a pain. And to get a game, if they had more games :( on club bing would take only 4-5 days tops plus 30 days to ship. But if lockerz will be as good as CB.......who knows we just have to wait till launch

[quote name='solid-alchemist']the only difference is club bing is exlclusive to US and isn't flooded all the time with users as well as drained of ALL of its prizes, I don't have any feelings towards lockerz because I haven't tried to redeem yet, but i've heard its a pain. And to get a game, if they had more games :( on club bing would take only 4-5 days tops plus 30 days to ship. But if lockerz will be as good as CB.......who knows we just have to wait till launch[/QUOTE]

Launch will make or break Lockerz, and I think that's why they've been delaying launch for as long as they have. I've played a decent amount of games on Club Bing (excited for double points!!) but I still only have about 700. After you mentioned it, I did understand why it's easier to get prizes off Club Bing now, but putting in hours and hours into games to redeem a $10 game (Kameo) still seems more of a pain than taking a gamble and hopefully getting lucky on redemption on Lockerz. I just wish people who haven't had much luck yet wouldn't condemn Lockerz right away. Their main goal isn't to piss off people, it's to offer prizes to people who stick with their site and put in the time to show they deserve something. Hence the shirt when you find 20 friends to sign up (plus double Ptz for a year).

[quote name='token2k6']so did the redemption happen yet?[/QUOTE]

Not yet, but hopefully sometime today. The time frame is narrowing, and hopefully it happens at a time better suited for over here in the U.S. again.

We won't announce the redemption on Twitter. You'll need to go to Lockerz. Hit the Green (redeem) button. When PTZ Place is open, get it!

And by "it", we mean iPod's, PayPal cash, Lockerz gear, DSi's, and more!
Strategies:

Use RoboForm and add all your info and name the profile 'Lockerz'. (Roboform is allowed this time)
If you make it to the information page, leave the cursor running on the name box and right click, hit 'fill forms', or use the 'Lockerz' preset located in the toolbar on top of your browser. This fills all your info in in 1 second.
Leave this page open while you are logged in:

http://ptzplace.lockerz.com/

Do not use any auto-refresh programs. Refresh by hand every 10-15 minutes.
Leave 'My Locker' open for updates.
Do your daily and click the login button for today's points.
Be alert. It can happen any time now....it will not be announced

for roboform:

first name

last name

street

city

state (or province for CA)

zip code

country

captcha code (do it by hand fast)

do your phone number too just in case

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Strategies:

Use RoboForm and add all your info and name the profile 'Lockerz'. (Roboform is allowed this time)
If you make it to the information page, leave the cursor running on the name box and right click, hit 'fill forms', or use the 'Lockerz' preset located in the toolbar on top of your browser. This fills all your info in in 1 second.
Leave this page open while you are logged in:

http://ptzplace.lockerz.com/

Do not use any auto-refresh programs. Refresh by hand every 10-15 minutes.
Leave 'My Locker' open for updates.
Do your daily and click the login button for today's points.
Be alert. It can happen any time now....it will not be announced

for roboform:

first name

last name

street

city

state (or province for CA)

zip code

country

captcha code (do it by hand fast)

do your phone number too just in case[/QUOTE]

I like the idea of not announcing it, because that way if people are smart and don't throw up posts like hell on Facebook when it happens, people will have a little bit of a better chance to redeem.

They did just say it could happen on weekends, but I kinda doubt that, and they just threw it out there to confuse people more, but I'm in the majority that is going with today.

This might sound a little weird but is anyone interested in starting a lockerz redemption alert type group? Where if someone notices that redemption goes live you send out a quick text to the rest of the group? It would make life a lot easier than trying to get a go at it by yourself.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']This might sound a little weird but is anyone interested in starting a lockerz redemption alert type group? Where if someone notices that redemption goes live you send out a quick text to the rest of the group? It would make life a lot easier than trying to get a go at it by yourself.[/QUOTE]

That's not a terrible idea, but by the time the first person notices it and redeems something, then posts an update, most of the stuff would probably be gone...

[quote name='Vulgarism']That's not a terrible idea, but by the time the first person notices it and redeems something, then posts an update, most of the stuff would probably be gone...[/QUOTE]

It wouldnt be to terribly time consuming if you just had a draft saved in your phone. I don't know about anyone else but I can have a text draft saved and completely ready to go in my phone and all I have to do is hit send when the time comes. It would take less than ten second after seeing that

[quote name='exileinoblivion']It wouldnt be to terribly time consuming if you just had a draft saved in your phone. I don't know about anyone else but I can have a text draft saved and completely ready to go in my phone and all I have to do is hit send when the time comes. It would take less than ten second after seeing that[/QUOTE]

This would be great.

Got enough invites for a game. Woot!

I'd be down for the group too, but I'll be sitting by the computer all weekend when possible just in case too.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']It wouldnt be to terribly time consuming if you just had a draft saved in your phone. I don't know about anyone else but I can have a text draft saved and completely ready to go in my phone and all I have to do is hit send when the time comes. It would take less than ten second after seeing that[/QUOTE]

Ahh, my mistake, I thought you meant like a dedicated CAG group. Unfortunately my phone is down so I wouldn't be able to send it, but hopefully if you do do it, it goes down well and everybody here gets a chance to redeem.

I'm more than okay with it being a dedicated CAG group but I have a feeling a lot of people are going to be dropping off after this redemption. But anyways, lets just get through this redemption first and then we can talk about it.

All those who were interested PM me your phone numbers and I'll send them all out to everyone. I have to imagine the easiest way to list them in your phone is just Cag1, Cag2, and so forth just so you can get them all quickly for a multiple text message.

[quote name='Jerry-kun']I just know I'm going to go to bed and miss it.[/QUOTE]

Same feeling I get. I just hope they do not hold it til Sunday, they do it the last day of the month and then everybody knows and are on all day. I dont understand why two months in a row they say it will be a surprise and then leave it to the last possible day.

I haven't checked on Lockers in awhile but I did today and I think its a pretty good idea that they are now running the prize redemption's through another website. This should help to limit the traffic and reduce the normal congestion their servers encounter during a redemption period.

[quote name='AlexD']I haven't checked on Lockers in awhile but I did today and I think its a pretty good idea that they are now running the prize redemption's through another website. This should help to limit the traffic and reduce the normal congestion their servers encounter during a redemption period.[/QUOTE]

They did it that way last month as well, and it actually did work out better. They had a problem where things would still say "in stock" and when you clicked on it, it would redirect you back to the main Ptzplace page, but there wasn't much lag.

LAB

[quote name='Vulgarism']They did it that way last month as well, and it actually did work out better. They had a problem where things would still say "in stock" and when you clicked on it, it would redirect you back to the main Ptzplace page, but there wasn't much lag.

LAB[/QUOTE]

You're a LAB member?

Lockerz ultimate Prize list

2z56c1x.gif

right click> view image> zoom in

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='spidamatrix']You're a LAB member?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and I have to make sure to show I am where ever I post about Lockerz. It's not like I'm trying to show off or flaunt that status, it's just something they make sure you do as a LAB member. Also, if anybody has any questions, I'll do the best to answer em here.

LAB

Don't know if anyone is reading this, but the redemption is happening NOW!

Managed to catch it and immediately redeemed Dragon Age: Origins. :cool:

bread's done
Back