-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

Got a confirmation about my xbox, I really wish they would have mentioned what I redeemed or deducted the points so I could catch them if there is a mess up before it's shipped out. Either way, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this order goes as smoothly as my ipod did.

[quote name='help1']I can't log in and can't get my email password. I hope these guys didn't ban me.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, they didn't. Many people had troubles logging in earlier, but you should be able to get in now.

LAB

15plco6.png

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']
15plco6.png
[/QUOTE]

Same here.

I think I might just use lockerz as a nice website to get $25 a month at.

[quote name='thebeast']how does lockerz work. i have an account, but don't know how it works.[/QUOTE]

You just login each day and get Points (PTZ) by clicking the login button on the front page and by answering the daily question to get up to 4 points each day or if you are a Z-Lister (You invite 20 Friends) you will get 8 points each day combined login and daily ptz. So if you do that each day and wait until the restock which is usually the end of the month you have a good chance at redeeming some free stuff. I myself got the $25 Paypal which I just received today from the January Redemption.

For anybody that got in the last redemption, how many points do the games cost currently? I know they might raise the cost up at some point, but I was just curious....

Anybody get any tracking numbers yet, I'm guessing it may be a a few extra days with the snow storm in the east, but was just curious since they apparently had gotten the prizes out to the warehouse already and may have had some picked up and scanned by UPS already.

Does anyone have a list of items with their point value that lockerz usually has like games and systems and the paypal cash?

I saw a november video on youtube and it shows some games at 256 or so points, so now they are 100 ptz as jacknicklson said??

Dear Lockerz Member:

We are writing to tell you that the CALL OF DUTY WARFARE-VIDEOGAME that you redeemed during the Lockerz PTZ Place redemption was shipped within the last two days (if you already received your prize, please ignore this email).

If you live in the US, please expect your prize within one week. If you live outside the US, please expect your prize within three weeks. Also, if you live outside the US, you are responsible for paying any duties or taxes that the government of your country might impose on your prize.

There is no tracking number associated with this shipment. You do not have to be home to receive your prize.

This is your official shipping confirmation, and is the only email you will receive from Lockerz regarding the shipment of the prize or prizes listed above.

Thanks for redeeming at Lockerz. Enjoy your prize!

Sincerely,

The Lockerz Crew

Seems they're shipping prizes now :)

[quote name='Sdawg']ohai, look what showed up today. Shipping email came today as well, but I dont feel the need to post that
[/QUOTE]

Congrats! I went for that in the December redemption but had no luck. Enjoy it!!!

LAB

Their 'news' is up - all items in the redemption and their point values are now available for viewing. I've got my eyes on ME2 and Heavy Rain, provided I can actually get in it this time.

[quote name='vegeta21x']How many of each item do they usually have, like one of each??

Oh and when is it set to go live??[/QUOTE]

They don't announce how many items they have in stock, but there's not an abundance of each item, and with the hundreds of thousands that try to redeem, supply goes fast.

As for the prize redemption, they probably won't announce it, again. As for the site going live, it'll still be a little while, but they're working on some good stuff.

LAB

[quote name='vegeta21x']Ok..

About the site going live, i ment when is the redemption page going to let us redeem them?[/QUOTE]

They're not going to announce when they'll open it. I'm thinking they'll be a little bit more prepared this month since there was no problems with the redemption area last time, so I don't think we'll see a Feb. 28th redemption.

LAB

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Their 'news' is up - all items in the redemption and their point values are now available for viewing. I've got my eyes on ME2 and Heavy Rain, provided I can actually get in it this time.[/QUOTE]

Glad to see Assassin's Creed 2 will be up. I really wanted that last time but it wasn't there.

[quote name='Vulgarism']They're not going to announce when they'll open it. I'm thinking they'll be a little bit more prepared this month since there was no problems with the redemption area last time, so I don't think we'll see a Feb. 28th redemption.

LAB[/QUOTE]

So it can actually just go up at any day and time? Some of these prizes are really cheap :shock: although the secure your prize item is pretty expensive, so I'm guessing the actual prizes goes super fast.

[quote name='Myv']So it can actually just go up at any day and time? Some of these prizes are really cheap :shock: although the secure your prize item is pretty expensive, so I'm guessing the actual prizes goes super fast.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's a possibility for it happening any day, but I doubt it'll happen this week. The past two months they had the "We won't announce when it's gonna happen!" thing as well, but it was put off until pretty much the end of the month, narrowing down the possibilities. I could see it happening any time between the 20th and 28th this month, and if it does happen a little earlier, it's gonna show they're learning each month and getting prepared to go live. It won't happen for a FEW more months, but it's coming, slowly but surely.

Anybody think the $5,000 paypal is kind of funny? Sure, nobody can really redeem that yet, but I think they're using it to entice people to save their ptz, cutting down a little bit more on people trying to redeem. Will it work? Maybe, but here's to hoping more improvement this month!

LAB

Lockerz did post today that they will be having a redemption coming up, and they will this time have up to 4 waves, as well as announcing the times that they will be.

More info to be posted tomorrow in your Lockerz hallway.

LAB

[quote name='spidamatrix']Lockerz did post today that they will be having a redemption coming up, and they will this time have up to 4 waves, as well as announcing the times that they will be.

More info to be posted tomorrow in your Lockerz hallway.

LAB[/QUOTE]

That is great news, I hope it works out for my first redemption.

Lockerz members: thanks for your great ideas yet again. You told us you'd like us to try two big changes for our next redemption: more waves and more info on the exact time and date. We listened. So in February, we're letting you put your PTZ to work to participate in up to four waves, and find out the date and time these waves will happen. Check tomorrow's hallway for more details!

It almost sounds like they're saying you have to pay points to find out the date/times of the waves.

Based on your feedback, we're testing out a new redemption process this month. We are offering an additional three waves (“Member Appreciation Redemption”) as well as the general redemption for a total of four waves in order to give our members more chances and new ways to redeem.

On Feb. 18, members can sign up for the Member Appreciation Redemption.

Here's how it works:

The Member Appreciation Redemption will take place on Feb. 25 in three waves:

For 350 PTZ, you get up to three chances to redeem.
For 250 PTZ, you get up to two chances to redeem.
For 100 PTZ, you get one chance to redeem.

As soon as you sign up, your confirmation page will give you the redemption time(s).

By signing up, you'll gain access into an exclusive PTZ Place on Feb.25.

Taking part in our Member Appreciation Redemption does not guarantee a prize, but it does increase your chances.

If you don't want to participate, don't worry! We'll be having a general redemption soon after the Member Appreciation Redemption.

You may only redeem one prize in total in February.

We'll be posting the rules and FAQ soon so stay tuned.

LOL So now they want you to spend your points to try and get a prize LMAO.... This site gets better and better.

[quote name='Mizzou75']It almost sounds like they're saying you have to pay points to find out the date/times of the waves.[/QUOTE]

You certainly called it...

[quote name='Coyotezeye']LOL So now they want you to spend your points to try and get a prize LMAO.... This site gets better and better.[/QUOTE]

They're probably thinking "how to get rid of all these members' excess points?" That's one way to do it. I guess if you have 450 PTZ and just want one game you could go for all three waves and have 4 chances to get something.

I guess the general redemption will be a surprise?

Man, I wish I wasn't traveling on the 25th, because I'd probably give up some points for 2-3 chances to get a Wii. I dunno when I get to my destination yet though...hmmm.

I'm hoping to get Tatsunoko vs Capcom from this next Lockerz redemption. If that's not available, I might get New Super Mario Bros. instead.

I can't seem to recall this:
How many points was a regular game? (ie, borderlands for 360)
How many points was a dvd? (dexter)

I want to make sure so I don't spend too many points on the "Member Appreciation Redemption"

member appreciation redemption? Worst name ever for a giant "fuck you" to everyone who has put up with their shit.

[quote name='Nebenator']I can't seem to recall this:
How many points was a regular game? (ie, borderlands for 360)
How many points was a dvd? (dexter)

I want to make sure so I don't spend too many points on the "Member Appreciation Redemption"[/QUOTE]

All games are 100 ptz, I didnt see any dvd's on there.

[quote name='angel_of_chaos7']honestly what if i give 100 ptz for one wave and the time i get is during school hours, are we going to be able to know the time beforehand?[/QUOTE]

Get a friend to redeem for you.

It would be funny (and not surprising) if they made the 3 waves at some absurd time like 3:00 in the morning for 3 straight days. But I think it'll be like 3pm/6pm/9pm or something. Either way it sucks because of the time zones.

bread's done
Back