-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']I want that $25 PayPal Cash so I don't feel like I wasted time with this. Will it give me a code to redeem on my PayPal account? My lockerz email is different to my PayPal email.[/QUOTE]

No, they deposit it. There is a way to make it so your paypal account has more than one email address assigned to it.

Definitely going for the Wii. Might settle for a 360 game if I have to, but Wii is my first, second, third, fourth and fifth choice.

I'm so pissed off. I just realized that I have tickets to an NBA D-League team in my area tomorrow night with my family. I already bought two redemption spots, sine I just remembered this. I'm so fucking pissed right now, there goes my hopes of an iPod Touch.

I'll probably sit this redemption out, I usually never get anything back to back anyways. Hoping that they keep prices the same for March so I can get a macbook.

I'm still waiting for my Wii from the December redemption. They sent me an e-mail in January saying they ran out of Wiis, but that I would still get one when they got their next shipment in mid to late February. I know February is not yet over, but I'm getting a little worried they're going to screw me over.

My friend got that too. He did get his mug from January's redemption, so it is legit. Just be patient and they'll send them out.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but yay, I'm feeling sick. That's good news, since I might not be able to go to the game tomorrow, meaning that I get to stay home and do the redemption after all.

So what are the times again for tomorrow? I bought one ticket to the member appreciation redemption and I completely forgot what time it is at.

[quote name='luan87us']If you actually look at the site you know what time the waves are >.> stop being lazy.[/QUOTE]

Or in the first post in this thread...

[quote name='killer9']is the general redemption on friday if it is they never say a time[/QUOTE]

they don't tell you the times for the general redemption, just have to be on at the right time :)

Sadly, I have nothing better to do with my life than to sit here all day tomorrow trying to score that free copy of Darksiders or Dante's Inferno.

[quote name='killer9']damn it cant get in to lockerz i hope it doesnt crash again[/QUOTE]

It's been acting up for a couple days. One thing that really grinds my gears is it just refuses to remember my e-mail and password.

[quote name='cmp2005']this site sucks big time everytime its redemptiopn time it crashes[/QUOTE]

Past two redemptions, no problems....

[quote name='killer9']fucken bullshit site i cant even get on lockerz to log in i swear to god if i wasted 350 ptz for nothing[/QUOTE]

Dude, calm down... It's an hour span of when the prizes will drop, they've NEVER hit the hour on the dot...

Why are you surprised? Thousands of people are trying to log in, hammering the website, they don't really have the best equipment to handle such an overload with limited resources while giving prizes out for free to members.

[quote name='killer9']lockerz should have limited it to us only[/QUOTE]

They did at the beginning but wanted to expand it to the whole world. They were offering an amazing thing for the U.S. only, and they felt guilty about not giving the chance to everybody.

[quote name='Vulgarism']They did at the beginning but wanted to expand it to the whole world. They were offering an amazing thing for the U.S. only, and they felt guilty about not giving the chance to everybody.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Reallyl? The Vatican should grant Lockerz Sainthood.

[quote name='louiedog']Wow. Reallyl? The Vatican should grant Lockerz Sainthood.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you be pissed if you were in the UK and not able to get in on getting free stuff? Come on, us Americans aren't that greedy, are we??....

ptzplace.lockerz.com works for me, but the actual Lockerz website doesn't work. Hmmm. My redemption is the 3rd wave. Hope they get the shit sorted out... I really wanted a game.

yea i get the ptzplace link to load. Now i only paid 100 points can i log in the 1st wave or do i have to wait til the last? And same here i'm going for a game this time maybe something bigger next time around.

We all do advanced... we all do. I'm signed up for Wave 2 and 3. Funny thing is, they expected LESS traffic due to paying for these point values. Yeah right. Everyone will just go ahead and buy the 350 ptz one, expecting to be one of the few who bought it.

Oh Lockerz, how you and your site are fast, but not on redemption day.

If you bought 2 chances here's the message for it.
SUCCESS!
Congratulations - You’ve successfully signed up to enter PTZ Place for Wave 2 on February 25 sometime between 8:00-9:00 p.m. EST. Wave 3 will be sometime between 10:00-11:00 p.m. EST.
Member Appreciation Redemption
250 PTZ

thats fucking gay i used 100 points expecting to be able to use them on the 1st round. i gotta movie screening for the crazies tonight at 10pm EST so i'll miss the last round. So fucking gay

bread's done
Back