-= Lockerz Prizes =- What Are You Getting? *No Referrals Allowed*

Next time you do a redemption, listen to music while doing it all. It really helps, lol.

I didn't get as angry as I did for the last one. :D

Boy, glad I only thew away 100 points on that. I've seen mentioned there's a redemption tomorrow, is that a general wave, and if so, what time is it at? Sorry if it's been mentioned, but i've been going through the past pages and I can't find where when its starting up.

edit: lol same question was asked just a few posts up, I sure type slowly.

I'm not upset that I didn't get anything... or well I'm not upset at Lockerz at the fact I didn't get anything.

I am upset that the reason I didn't get anything was that their servers couldn't handle the load (especially since they had to know exactly how many people would be trying to log in) and that I didn't miss out because I was late or slow... I missed out cause I kept getting that damn error message and that is a little frustrating.

I really refuse that everything went out of stock. People were refreshing and not many people got it to load. You're telling me some people failed enough times to settle for some shitty games down there while everyone else couldn't get in.

There is no time for the general redemption, you just keep looking to see if it's there. If not, you're out of luck.

I found the SALR error to be pretty funny to be honest. It made it a lot better..

[quote name='Vulgarism']I wish more people could take their loss and say "meh, I tried." It's like people have gotten to the point where they aren't happy when they luck out and aren't able to get free stuff. Yes, Lockerz has had a horrible time keeping redemptions stable for people. They have been improving, and if you say differently, go back to the November and December redemption. You spent your ptz to try and get an item, you didn't. Sucks, but it happens. And for the people who say their time IS worth money, you think the time you spend on Lockerz justifies a video game or expensive electronic? Go do a survey site and see how quickly you can get one of those items..[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have a survey site. Slow and steady wins the race: at least you're guaranteed something. I do a search on SwagBucks, get a couple every day, and one month later I have $10 for Amazon.

Lockerz is much slower than that though, and we get NOTHING. :D

I might just buy a shirt if they're available. It's something, right?

[quote name='Droenixjpn']Bah, Shirts are gone already. Hers shirts are still there, but not His.... :/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was looking at those shirts too last redemption, but they didn't have His XL or XXL in stock. But honestly the only t-shirt I'd want is the Z-list one. A friend of mine got one (by cheating) and they are pretty sick. But I need 11 invites.

I swear, if wave 3 ran as smooth as 2 (even though I didn't get anything) I would've been able to get Sonic and Sega All-Star Racing.

Edit: Yeah, they shut the Facebook wall down a while ago. Made this redemption more boring than the last ones.

I saw an XL one in stock, but I bet it would've been gone if I redeemed it. :/

I think Lockerz purged their whole Facebook, lol. Wouldn't be surprised to see it gone in the morning. But, I'd be a bit more relieved if Lockerz was gone tomorrow. Don't have to worry about the site anymore ^_^.

The first two waves did run a lot smoother, they must have had a crapload on that third wave.

That said I too lost all 350 ptz for nothing, lol. Who knows what tomorrow's mayhem may bring.

Pfft, I've become convinced that Lockerz is a load of crap. Been going through redemptions since the beginning and getting either nothing, or somehow missing the redemption because they did it at 5 in the morning EST. I think I've wasted enough of my time on this mess.

I think they appreciate their International members more. If we cut that off, I bet these redemptions wouldn't be so bad. Plus, it'd help if they offered more stock, but I guess they are too cheap to do that.

If they put ads on their site, they could make Thousands of dollars a week.

I would just give up, but I've been with the site for over 6 months now and right now I have almost 500 points (only have like 460-something, but gonna watch all the Play videos this weekend). I feel like that would be a waste to just quit.

And by the way, they do put ads now on the Play videos.

Yeah that's true. But who actually uses them? I think the only show I'm interested in that they have is, Angel in the Kitchen. Since I'm into Culinary Arts, it'd be interesting for me. But, they only released a trailer so far, so... :|

[quote name='killer9']why start big they should of started small us only then brached out little by little[/QUOTE]

That is how they tried to start out, but the whole invite people for more PTZ really bit them on their ass.

[quote name='killer9']lockerz is a scam[/QUOTE]

I've never seen anybody so back and forth as you. Anybody who thinks Lockerz is a scam, please skip the redemptions. I've seen so many people so angry at Lockerz because they don't get their free items. There's no way a site like Lockerz can make everybody happy, ESPECIALLY seven months in. They went from a handful of people to adding new members by the bucketload each month. We know, you hate Lockerz, it's a scam, nobody ever gets anything, cool. We've all heard it, we don't need anybody to keep on about it.

Just read your post above mine, as well. LOL is all I can say. Hah. Good luck with that. There was a SLIM chance you'd get an item in this redemption, you didn't darn. They didn't force you to buy any waves, and you did. I did as well, I lost my ptz, I don't care. It was worth a try, it failed, meh.

[quote name='killer9']quit defending them wut do they have on u weve heard enough we get it[/QUOTE]

And I've heard enough bitching. I continually support Lockerz because I've been lucky (and quick) enough to get items before. There have been months where I've wasted 6 or 7 hours in one day waiting, and I don't mind. I agree, it was a bad idea to open it up to the world right away, but they did, and if it bothers you, Club Bing is that way, and Swagbucks is through that door.

[quote name='killer9']lol this guy[/QUOTE]

It's unfortunate you're upset. I'm sorry. I can't get you your time or ptz back. The best thing I can tell you is to quit Lockerz so you can stop wasting your time on a scam.

[quote name='Droenixjpn']Yeah that's true. But who actually uses them? I think the only show I'm interested in that they have is, Angel in the Kitchen. Since I'm into Culinary Arts, it'd be interesting for me. But, they only released a trailer so far, so... :|[/QUOTE]

I just open them up in another tab and mute them. Then when it's over, just fill out the CAPTCHA and you're all set.

Also, someone on another forum posted this screenshot, and it made me lol.

LOCKERZSKAM.jpg

[quote name='Vulgarism']And I've heard enough bitching. I continually support Lockerz because I've been lucky (and quick) enough to get items before. There have been months where I've wasted 6 or 7 hours in one day waiting, and I don't mind. I agree, it was a bad idea to open it up to the world right away, but they did, and if it bothers you, Club Bing is that way, and Swagbucks is through that door.[/QUOTE]

Did you redeem for the Lockerz logo'd pom-poms? I only ask because you're acting like their cheerleader.

[quote name='Vulgarism']It's unfortunate you're upset. I'm sorry. I can't get you your time or ptz back. The best thing I can tell you is to quit Lockerz so you can stop wasting your time on a scam.[/QUOTE]

its like he works for lockerz

[quote name='louiedog']Did you redeem for the Lockerz logo'd pom-poms? I only ask because you're acting like their cheerleader.[/QUOTE]

Because I support them? I'm one of the three people on here who does. I think people who are butthurt because they don't get anything are bitching to the choir. I joined back in July from somebody ON Cheap Ass Gamer, and I've made sure to try and get my free stuff, because guess what! I'm a Cheap Ass Gamer! But what I'm not is somebody who throws a temper tantrum because a free website that I haven't given a dime to hasn't given me anything in return. There's nothing forcing people to go to Lockerz, but a redemption comes, you don't get an item, you bitch and moan for three days saying you'll never use the website again, then a month later the process repeats.

Ohhh, and Killer9, I am a LAB member, but I'm thinking they're going to take that away from me because I'm doing my best to keep civilized, but it's not going so well.

[quote name='killer9']lab member?[/QUOTE]

We help people who have questions about Lockerz get them answered, and just try to help out everybody. It's hard to help people who are pretty much 100% sure that Lockerz is out to begin the apocalypse.

[quote name='killer9']lockerz bbb rating not so good

http://www.bbb.org/pittsburgh/busin...turers/lockerz-llc-in-pittsburgh-pa-71001260/[/quote]

vvv

these complaints were closed as:
11 resolved
1 administratively judged resolved
1 assumed resolved
7 bbb determined the company provided proper verification that indicated there was no obligation to resolve the issues of the complaint.

1 company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the bbb.

1 resolved

I sent them an email asking for my 100 ptz back. I couldn't even log on to the ptzplace site once during tonight's redemption. All I got was some server error. I predict tomorrow's general redemption will be more of the same.

bread's done
Back