Logitech 25% off gaming products (racing wheels!!!)

tcatsninfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
OK, so in preparation for GT5 I've been looking at getting a racing wheel. As luck would have it, you can enter coupon code "LOGIGAME-910" to save 25% on their gaming products...I don't know what all this includes exactly but I know it includes the racing wheels. Plus, you get free shipping for orders over $75, which would apply to either racing wheel they sell:

G27 Racing Wheel: $299.99-25% discount=$224.99 shipped
Driving Force GT Racing Wheel: $149.99-25% discount=$112.49 shipped

Like I said, I don't know if it includes other things like mice and keyboards. Also, it's worth noting that the website I found the code on claimed it was good until 10/1/10, but I'm going to go ahead and put my order in soon just to be on the safe side.

UPDATE 9/20: I was just browsing Amazon and noticed that you can now get the Driving Force GT wheel for $129.99 plus a $30.00 post-purchase rebate from the manufacturer. I haven't seen Amazon do that before but they say it's valid as long as you purchase it before 9/25 and postmark the rebate by 10/25. So the GT wheel is now $99.99 from Amazon...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm that it works on other things. Used it a few days ago to order myself a Logitech G510 keyboard (which I love by the way).

Worked for me on a gaming mouse. Saved me $20 on a G9x Laser Mouse. I even got free shipping - even the after the discount, making the total under $75.

Thanks for the tip!

[quote name='YodaEXE']I can confirm that it works on other things. Used it a few days ago to order myself a Logitech G510 keyboard (which I love by the way).[/QUOTE]
I see you can plug in your headphones to the keyboard; any idea if you can still have your speakers working at the same time? That's currently how I have my desktop set up, but I have to split the audio out since I can't find another way to get it working. The video shows that once you plug in headphones it turns off speaker output, but I wonder if you can just check them both on via a menu.

Also, how are the drivers? The ones that the G15 use are fucking horrible and malfunction a lot. Very buggy.

I know they're slightly cheaper on Amazon, but I'm interested in the Force GT and that was enough of a price difference to get me interested.

I can't bring myself to buy the G27, just too much money to spend on an accessory that's only meant for one type of game.

I was just browsing Amazon and noticed that you can now get the Driving Force GT wheel for $129.99 plus a $30.00 post-purchase rebate from the manufacturer. I haven't seen Amazon do that before but they say it's valid as long as you purchase it before 9/25 and postmark the rebate by 10/25. So the GT wheel is now $99.99 from Amazon...

[quote name='tcatsninfan']I was just browsing Amazon and noticed that you can now get the Driving Force GT wheel for $129.99 plus a $30.00 post-purchase rebate from the manufacturer. I haven't seen Amazon do that before but they say it's valid as long as you purchase it before 9/25 and postmark the rebate by 10/25. So the GT wheel is now $99.99 from Amazon...[/QUOTE]

Thank god I did not order it yesterday. I'll go the amazon way :cool:

[quote name='madogmgd']Who the hell pays 300$ for a stupid racing wheel.

God...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think somewhere on the Logitech site they imply that the $300 G27 is best used with their $600 racing chair thing...it's pretty insane. I'm having a hard time just paying $100 for the GT.

I do want a G27 for the actual stick shifter, but damn that thing is expensive. I've got my eyes peeled for a good deal leading up to GT5's release.

I've actually been looking for a decent foldable wheel stand. i would probably pick this up if it was like 75% cheaper. ~$150 for something that doesnt look all sturdy is definitely the best of deals. I'm probably going to build something similar and a hell of a lot more sturdy out of wood

bread's done
Back