Logitech G27 Wheel - $149.99 at Best Buy

DoubleD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at Best Buy today and was surprised to find the Logitech G27 Wheel for $149.99! I bought the only one on the shelf, but it is available online as well! Amazon still has it for $254.57. Also, I checked ebay where there were auctions well into the $200s. I don't know if they are clearancing because of a new model or something, but it is definitely a great wheel for the price--$149.99!

I'm pretty thrilled. Hope this helps someone else get a good deal, too.

:D

[quote name='mj1984']This doesn't mean the deal is still alive, this means you talked your way into getting it half off. For everyone else, the chances of this working are slim to none.[/QUOTE]

So? If he found a store with a lot of them in stock, it kind of blows holes in the theory that they were justified in cancelling the order. I'd be embarrassed if I was a store manager and turned this down. It isn't like it was a price mistake, it was a sale. They handled this like crap. Lots of times they don't post these sales online at the sale price. They did so this time. Maybe they knew what they were doing and just reached their quota?

I may be near a BB today, so I'll try this if I am. My chances are higher than "slim to none" IMO if I have the cancellation order printout in-hand. Its only slim to none if you walk into the store without that trying to get the deal.

If anyone is still following this thread and wishing for the Logitech wheel, I have decided after much deliberation to sell mine. I know I started this thread so excited about the deal, but I have realized that I just don't want another peripheral...

I never opened the box, because I have been debating all of this time. So, it is brand-new/in-box. Unfortunately, my son threw away the receipt when he was cleaning up, so I don't have that.

Anyway, I posted over in the CAG trading thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258981

I just don't want to lose money on the deal, so I am asking for $175 plus shipping if anyone is interested. And if you live near me (SW Pennsylvania) maybe we can avoid shipping altogether.

DoubleD

This is back and available at some Best Buy Stores. Online search may or may not be working, but there are reports at other sites of people finding them in stores again for $149.99/

Got one when they were first one sale. If you can grab one for $149.99, that is a great price point for the quality of wheel you're getting. You should only buy this if you love racing sims, as it's kinda pointless for arcade racers and doesn't work with the 360.

I LOVE mine! I play Dirt, Dirt 2, NFS:S, GRID, Toca 3 and rFactor with this all on PC. Eventually I'll get the mount that you bolt everything to, so I don't have to set everything up every time I want to race. I also have a ButtKicker hooked up to my chair so I really feel the engine and the shifting. Definitely fun!

bread's done
Back