Logitech Game

Lame, I won 5 free songs. I was really hoping for something else considering such a minor prize makes you exempt from entering again.

*Sigh*

Ah well, I guess I'll make the best of it and see if there's any decent music on this site.

LGT49GHR4VCDF6AR expires: 10/31/2008

Enjoy. Just post in the thread that you've used it so you don't get anyone's hopes up.

Well, I guess it wasn't a total bust after all. I used the 5-Song code I won to get four good tunes from Jon Kennedy and one from DJ Cam. DRM-Free 256Kbps MP3's and no credit card required.

Jon Kennedy: Demons, The Lemon Song, Mass of Lords, and Blow Keys.

DJ Cam: Voodoo Child (Starring Afu Ra) Dj Premier Remix

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='antlp89']LGT49GHR4VCDF6AR expires: 10/31/2008

Enjoy. Just post in the thread that you've used it so you don't get anyone's hopes up.
[/quote]

Got this one - thanks a bunch!

[quote name='SpectralGerm']LGT34HNPEZ9CNNXE

Why would I need this when I have BitTorrent? Happy 5 free songs to whoever grabs this one![/quote]

QFT

Heres my code LGT497TPAFY962KA

Personally, rhapsody's songs are most likely copyright protected, meaning you can't openly share them unless you were to rip them/reencode them, and that's just irritating. I'll stick to my BT, thanks very much. :)

Bentrinh's codes have already been used. Thank you, leechers.

Also, Rhapsody's songs are not DRM-branded. Real CAGs do their research, I suppose.

[quote name='Keef']Personally, rhapsody's songs are most likely copyright protected, meaning you can't openly share them unless you were to rip them/reencode them, and that's just irritating. I'll stick to my BT, thanks very much. :)[/quote]

Not in my experience. At the very least, a portion of the music is DRM-Free. However, they do put a "Transaction ID" into the comment section of the ID tag, so if you for whatever reason decide to share a song with somebody it would probably be wise to remove that from the ID tag before hand.

[quote name='RAY16']Well, I guess it wasn't a total bust after all. I used the 5-Song code I won to get four good tunes from Jon Kennedy and one from DJ Cam. DRM-Free 256Kbps MP3's and no credit card required.

Jon Kennedy: Demons, The Lemon Song, Mass of Lords, and Blow Keys.

DJ Cam: Voodoo Child (Starring Afu Ra) Dj Premier Remix[/quote]

Ah, true. I've never downloaded from rhapsody, so I wasn't sure.

Oh,

-LGT4GGGMX2THEKNN, another rhapsody code. :)

[quote name='Keef']Ah, true. I've never downloaded from rhapsody, so I wasn't sure.

Oh,

-LGT4GGGMX2THEKNN, another rhapsody code. :)[/quote]

Thanks, Keef! :D

Meh, I prefer other methods... legal methods of course...

...//... yeah.

LGT4GYHH6QMMRR2R

[quote name='Day1221']Go Leechers Go!!!!!!

lgt4j4awvqmc39gd
[/quote]

Thanks! Now I think I can get an album

[quote name='cheba63']LGT4JTTUX93U76FF

Enjoy![/quote]

I hate when people used codes and Don't post when they have used them.

Thanks cheba anyways!

LGT4N6AQ4RUY2UTJ

also. I'll probably get a few more codes, I'm going to random account the IW game a few more times.: )

used all of keefs codes :D thanks keef!

btw i notice u are typing them it seems, you can just press ctrl c, because right click and copy doesnt work very well

Hah, there are more incoming. I tried using ctrl+c, but sadly it won't copy to my clipboard, for some weird reason.

More codes incoming, probably in the next few days as well.

hmm thats strange i highlight them and the ctrl c works for me, otherwise i wouldnt be typing it by hand :p im using firefox

Lmao, I got copy paste working. yeah, me too. I just sign up w/ mailinator accounts, and get a new try every two min.

Just won a pair of ipod speakers.:3

ahh! they don't even send the confirmation mail, till awhile later, and mailinator accounts get deleted periodically. -.-;

Oh well, at least I know you can win.

gahhh lol i wanna win something!

i need to win some ipod speakers, stuff i'd actually use.

so do you have to confirm the prize if you do win it?

thanks :D you can always create emails by inviting yourself to gmail incase you win something, but it takes a little longer than making a fake email

bread's done
Back