Logitech Game

[quote name='Keef']A slew of new codes coming in today.

Also, you dont have to wait for the animation. Just click instant win, and it'll say you won already, click 'prize details', and you'll see your prize. Picking whatever item doesn't affect it, your chances of winning are based purely on luck.

I've tried maybe 150 times, and only one once. Does anyone know if you HAVE to respond to the confirmation email to receive your prize?[/quote]
I made 5 accounts and won 5 downloads each time, but gave them away =o

[quote name='orbit18']keef helped me out, so big props and thanks to him! :) hope you win something![/quote]

hahah, your welcome buddy. When I get up going with more entries again, I'm going to post a few more public codes, mostly sending them in PM's. Once again, if you'd like a few codes, post on here, and I'll send them to you, when I restock them by entering.

I'd really like to know, anyone who has won a prize other than the song codes, (if that is anyone) do you need to confirm an email to ship the prize? I won the pair of Ipod speakers, on an anonymous account, and I need to know if you have to confirm the email, or if they just ship it to the addy you posted.

and damnit! I want those speakers, and that subwoofer, hella bad.

Well, today a card came into the mail from logitech. I won the speakers. :)

Now I have to wait. Yeah, I'll get back to you on those codes.

Update: I Just won another pair of speakers. :3

I've got to wait for the confirmation mail, but it'll be so worth it. Man, I WANT THE SURROUND SOUND SPEAKERS SO BAD!:(

[quote name='Keef']Woot! Won The Surround Sound Speaker System! :)![/quote]

Wow Congrats!!! Thanks for the codes as well, my Ipod thanks you, also how many times have u done this? I'm thinking about goin for some speakers (after seeing your success) but not if its gonna take multiple hours lol.

Congratulations! I hope I get that lucky :)

Here's some codes for some leachers out there. GET THEM FAST!

LGT6QQVCYMJMQNR6
LGT6QREZU2KPAP62

Lets just say, I've played enough.

The rules are specific : There is a limit of one (1) Game Play per person per email address per day and a limit of one (1) prize per person per email address. If your Game Play has been selected as an instant winner, you will not be able to play the Game again for the duration of the Game Period.

prize-per-person-per-email address. Not per-person-per mailing address. So, if I'm correct, this means all of my prizes will still be mailed to my front door step? I'll find out in about 6-8 days, if they send a winning card to my house about the other two items.

LGT6Q7FN7MCFCMYE
LGT6Q7Q4N4G4ZMMW
LGT6Q9337M4997HX
LGT6Q9GPVDPJVZKH
LGT6Q9Z7ZQP3FURC
LGT6QAVC4JQEJ3KC
LGT6QCM6ZRKQTYFV
LGT6QDFG4MK6EDA9
LGT6QDTWMDDDK7JD
LGT6QEUF9FT6GQKY
LGT6QMR36TJD23HQ
LGT6QN32ZVE9RZGM
LGT6QNCCTXHPE43R
LGT6QNGFD3QYYUXW
LGT6QNZYQ3UYVCGA

Also, more codes for leechers.

You'll find out about it soon. I think the Rules and Conditions said that they will ship it out in 7 - 10 days after confirming a link(?) or something in an email.

[quote name='"Rules and Conditions"']If the “screen shot” indicates you have won a Logitech product prize, you will receive a confirming letter (from Sponsor’s agent, Extra Mile Marketing) sent by regular USPS mail within seven (7) to ten (10) days to confirm your prize acceptance and to verify the shipping address for your prize. You will have approximately ten (10) days (exact date as indicated in the letter) to respond to Sponsor’s agent’s first notification with the requested information; failure to respond to Sponsor’s agent’s notification in this time period will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.[/quote]

And does 1 prize per person per email address mean that I can do it with as many email addresses as I want? Or is that Per email address per person. All these "per's" are confusing me..

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']You'll find out about it soon. I think the Rules and Conditions said that they will ship it out in 7 - 10 days after confirming a link(?) or something in an email.

And does 1 prize per person per email address mean that I can do it with as many email addresses as I want? Or is that Per email address per person. All these "per's" are confusing me..[/quote]

I'm not even sure, really. and no, I don't think it's about emails. They sent me a written note, with a large print out of the winning screen, and instructions to either write 'confirmed', or change the information on it, to the address they send it to, and send it back to them. xP

[quote name='Keef']Woot! Won The Surround Sound Speaker System! :)![/quote]

Good that you finally got what you wanted, and thanks for the codes!

Yeah, it doesn't require full songs. XD The only thing is that you get $4.95 per code, and CDs cost 9.99 so you'd need at least three codes for one CD. So ideally, you'll get an odd number of codes and use the remaining four dollars and change for four more songs of your choice.

LGT76VCDHGTF7C26
LGT76W2WJDWMNKZC
LGT772EEVXVNYXPK
LGT772KC3TWPHJZC
LGT773U2Z6MWV9WM
LGT774VGXW46GRRF
LGT7769ATMAEDCWY
LGT776WHKUA4JKZR
LGT777FUW2M9ARZ6
LGT777W6QUH24H24

There you go leechers!

[quote name='gamcreator']LGT76VCDHGTF7C26
LGT76W2WJDWMNKZC
LGT772EEVXVNYXPK
LGT772KC3TWPHJZC
LGT773U2Z6MWV9WM
LGT774VGXW46GRRF
LGT7769ATMAEDCWY
LGT776WHKUA4JKZR
LGT777FUW2M9ARZ6
LGT777W6QUH24H24

There you go leechers![/quote]

Took the last one (worked) thanks alot :), also with all those entries did you win?

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Took the last one (worked) thanks alot :), also with all those entries did you win?[/QUOTE]

Nope... didn't win anything! I'll try again tomorrow with the same 10 accounts.

Was geting tons of songs now I've hit a wall, if anybody's PMing them I'm trying to get Tiesto's entire discography and I'm halfway there!

[quote name='yamas']Was geting tons of songs now I've hit a wall, if anybody's PMing them I'm trying to get Tiesto's entire discography and I'm halfway there![/quote]

Oh snap, I didn't know Tiesto made CD's lol. I just knew that he made podcasts.. Now I know what I'm spending my used codes on :bouncy:

I'm desperately in need of speakers. Thanks OP, hopefully I can win something more than just the music downloads! :)

I hope im not the only person still doing this IWG, I just won :)

(on a mac so I dunno how to screen capture)

V320 Cordless Optical Mouse for Notebooks

Liberate your notebook with this on-the-go cordless optical mouse!

We’ve got your info. You’ll get a prize letter with all the groovy details in a couple of weeks. Hey, that’s why they call it snail mail.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I hope im not the only person still doing this IWG, I just won :)

(on a mac so I dunno how to screen capture)

V320 Cordless Optical Mouse for Notebooks

Liberate your notebook with this on-the-go cordless optical mouse!

We’ve got your info. You’ll get a prize letter with all the groovy details in a couple of weeks. Hey, that’s why they call it snail mail.[/quote]

I've been doing it every once in a while; Congratulations! :)

anyone still playing this contest? i never really won anything and gave up, but i would like to take any song codes you guys may have, as i love getting my music :D

bread's done
Back