Logitech playgear PSP case skins.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']what stores are carrying it now since I don't want to run all over to find it?[/quote]
Got mine at Gamestop for 15 bucks. Was with the PSP accessories and not behind the counter.

[quote name='VAD3R or Fro']Got mine at Gamestop for 15 bucks. Was with the PSP accessories and not behind the counter.[/quote]

awesome... i'll pick one up tomorrow.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']Anyone know a place to download custom skins for the slim playgear?[/quote]

More to the point, do the the slim and Phat cases' skin-ready lids differ in length and width, or can the template and skins in this thread be used?

Baron O Hell: Where are you getting your information? I bought the Slim case four days ago and can tell you the headphones jack is not blocked, nor is the AC. Only the USB port is blocked. Perhaps there has been a revision.

Also: The extra wiggle room in the Slim case is to allow for the extended battery. I have my extended battery in my other PSP, but I'll test the fit with the Slim case later this week.

People who want a different transparent plastic case should probably combine the Nuritech/Joytron case with an Invisible Shield.

Also: Someone should mention that the Playgear Slim is $12.99 on Amazon. Buy something else to get free shipping, etc. etc.

=====================

Edit: I posted these thoughts recklessly, before reading this thread in its entirety. If any of my points have been raised already, I'll return to delete whatever's repeated.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a response to the original non slim case. The slim case was not known about at that time. I'll edit it since it is close to the talk about the slim case.

I just got a slim case as well, and in the package as well was a stencil so you could cut it to the proper size. (At least i think it's a stencil)

Check these out, also I will update my photobucket when i make more, username kcp100!

Like I said, check my photobucket if you are looking for any. I just started to make them but I find it fun and will do many more...

If you want to make a extra plastic thingy the next time you buy something with a clear plastic back like an action figure save it and use the plastic thingy to cut another one out. Or if you don't have the plastic thingy use a paper cutout and tape it to the plastic and cut around it.

Hey there old thread, I thought I'd share these; I made some new inserts for my PSP and DS Lite cases last night.

cases1.jpg

cases2.jpg

While we're sharing, here's mine. The PSP 3000 is from the Hanna Montana pack, with a Decal Girl skin on it.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Hi all.
Mate please help me out.
I am thinking of buying a xbox 360 and need some solid cover to protect my console's skin, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing xbox 360 skin covers?

xbox 360 skin covers

So I never saw an answer to the question: Are the phat and slim case decals the same size? I googled for a while and couldn't seem to find PSP slim specific skins for the slim logitech case.

[quote name='Baron O Hell']No they are different sizes. I have both of them.[/QUOTE]

thanks. guess I need to keep searching for some psp slim specific skins

Ok, so I got a PSP on the cheap a few months back and had to get a Playgear case. I've made quite a few covers for it, but it's for the PSP 1000 (fat). I've posted preview images for them below and I plan on putting the source files up when I get home from work. Mind you, these are just from source files on the internet, as I haven't had the time to make something more my own. Enjoy!

(Also, now that I see that the PSP 1000 Playgear is differently sized than the 2000-3000, I might have time to change these to those templates too.)

Disgaea 1
disgaea.jpg

Final Fantasy Dissidia
dissidiak.jpg

Final Fantasy 13
ff13v.jpg

Little Big Planet
lbpo.jpg

Locoroco
locoroco.jpg

Metal Gear Solid - Peace Walker
metalgear.jpg

Monster Hunter
monsterhuntery.jpg

Persona 3 Portable
p3p1.jpg
p3p2.jpg

Patapon
pataponx.jpg

Phantasy Star
phantasystar.jpg

Ratchet and Clank: ACIT
ratchet.jpg

Valkyria Chronicles
valkchron.jpg

Im getting my PGP today! Can any1 give me nice, hi-res templates for the PGP slim version? There are so many fat ones but I cant find working links to the slims or up to date games like MGSPW, Valkyria, Persona 3 Portable (especially want this one) and the like.... :cry: I have photoshop so if some1 can give the dimensions I can make 1 up... And why arent there more skins in print quality (300dpi)? Sure ly they must not look so good at these 681px reses?

*edit oh yeah I would like the double template (with/without the hole on the back) as well please (so I can do girl/guy P3P) :bow:

I want to protect my PSP no matter what the price of the case. I need a lightweight PSP skin or one of our ultra-durable PSP cases, Tell me some web site which provide me safety.

PSP case skins

Does anyone know how I could make my own PS3 SKIN COVER? I know i could buy one on ebay or something but i cant ever find what i am looking for and i think it would be better to make one with my own design. Plus i think this could help with the dust build up on the PS3. Any help would be great. Thanks

It’s really a nice piece of reading. PSP SKIN COVER give complete protection to our device from harsh environment. Different types of skin covers are available in market, you just need to choose best one.

Well I got a PSP 2000 to replace my 1000. Now I can't find a case like my Logitech Playgear to replace it. Any ideas? I want another Playgear for the slim, but I've had to return two that were the wrong ones (Amazon, BaN).

bread's done
Back