Logitech playgear PSP case skins.

finally got my playgear - so heres the first skin i made for mine

neongenesis.jpg

I just got my playgear today. I'm having trouble making skins for it. Can someone please direct me. I've found a lot of templates but I just can't seem to get any of my pics to work with them. Thanks

This is driving me crazy.

my.php

What game is this picture from? Or are they just images done by an artist? I really like them and want to find out more! :)

[quote name='megashock5']Don't have the case yet, but I like making stuff. Here's the first one I came up with:

pspking.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Can you email me a good quality version of that? It is freaking sweet. PM me.

Has anyone tried cutting out a piece of aluminum foil to fit in between foam and plastic? That would look pretty cool. Or wrapping paper, or maybe even like a wrapper from a candy bar.

[quote name='smalien1']Has anyone tried cutting out a piece of aluminum foil to fit in between foam and plastic? That would look pretty cool. Or wrapping paper, or maybe even like a wrapper from a candy bar.[/QUOTE]

Go for it, and take pics! :D

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Go for it, and take pics! :D[/QUOTE]

I wanted someone else to do it first, I can't find any aluminum foil and I wanted to know if it looked good before I went ot and got it

Unfortunately my trial session of Photoshop just ended and now I need a way to print these suckers out so that they remain 6.8 by 3.1 inches. Can anybody make a suggestion?

my top rubber piece flopped onto my psp while i was playing hotshots golf on the bus today, is anyone elses rubber pieces getting loose?

I want to be able to watch movies while the PSP is inside the Playgear. Has anyone cut a "window" out of the top rubber bumper? Also, I'll need to remove the Logitech logo. Is there a safe way to get this off without affecting the plastic?

I just got one today, very sturdy case, but I can't play well with the extra bulk. no biggie, I just take it out of the case.

I just got it so it wouldn't get crushed in my backpack.

[quote name='siamesellama']Are you guys just laying the "skin" in the case or is it fastened in there somehow?[/QUOTE]

It goes in between the black foam and the clear plastic

[quote name='siamesellama']Does the foam come out easily?[/QUOTE]

yes it comes out easily, but ifyou change it around too many times it gets loose, mine flops onto the screen sometimes if i dont open it far enough.

[quote name='HERETOSTAY']So does it make sense for me to buy a white logitech play case if I will end up printing out these skins?[/QUOTE]

if its the same price i dont see what difference it makes if you're going to cover it up anyway.

so how would I go about getting one of these printed out. I plan on getting a playgear case soon for my PSP.

when clicking the link, is the picture automatically the size I would tell Kinko's to print it at? what kind of paper should I ask for? etc etc :) any help would be appreciated.

bread's done
Back