Logitech playgear PSP case skins.

[quote name='Marker']Has anybody uncovered any Dead or Alive skins? I would love to have Kasumi on my PSP.[/QUOTE]

i can make some, but probably not till tomorrow or sunday

[quote name='ashram']i can make some, but probably not till tomorrow or sunday[/QUOTE]

Damnit you are giving me too much work to do! :lol:

Edit:
Make that us...head cheap ass decided to join in the fun!

I finally found one!

Gamestop had one left buried in a stack, I got lucky.

Can anyone give me some hints on how to print skins so they are the right format?

Do I need photoshop or can I just use the gimp?

[quote name='cleaver']I'm trying to track down a top/bottom combo featuring the cover of The Incredible Hulk #340.
hulk340.jpg

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Please!

[quote name='cleaver']Please![/QUOTE]

wow, someone asked for the exact same pic in another forum.... let me see if i can find it

HELP i saved one of the images on the message boards here and followed the link to imageshack.com but when i go to print it out the size it really big!!! any help would rock oh and by the way i am at work and i am wortking with ms paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='thefuzz311']HELP i saved one of the images on the message boards here and followed the link to imageshack.com but when i go to print it out the size it really big!!! any help would rock oh and by the way i am at work and i am wortking with ms paint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

i know borderless skins need to be about 6.8 inches wide, you can do that in any paint program. the bordered ones... i don't remember the exact size

anybody up for making a good looking Castlevania one? Ive tried one with both alucard and richter, and i cant get one im happy with, sadly.

I got a few; they're huge pics, at 150 pixels/inch resolution, so they are a bit more detailed when printed out. They're the right size, I've test printed them, they just appear bigger because of the higher resolution, so no need to resize. I'll do more girl ones if you guys want, but if there are no requests I'm leaving them as is.

psp03t.jpg
Download |
psp05t.jpg
Download

psp06t.jpg
Download |
psp07t.jpg
Download

psp09t.jpg
Download |
psp11t.jpg
Download

psp21t.jpg
Download |
psp28t.jpg
Download

psp01t.jpg
Download |
psp02t.jpg
Download

psp04t.jpg
Download |
psp08t.jpg
Download

psp12t.jpg
Download |
psp15t.jpg
Download

psp16t.jpg
Download |
psp17t.jpg
Download

psp20t.jpg
Download |
psp22t.jpg
Download

psp23t.jpg
Download |
psp25t.jpg
Download

psp26t.jpg
Download |
psp27t.jpg
Download

psp29t.jpg
Download |
psp30t.jpg
Download

psp10t.jpg
Download |
psp13t.jpg
Download |
psp14t.jpg
Download

psp18t.jpg
Download |
psp19t.jpg
Download |
psp24t.jpg
Download

These are awesome, now I gotta find a logitech playgear. Also, if there isn't one yet, can someone make a skin with a Scion tC theme? It would be nice for it to match my car.

[quote name='XCutioner93']SOSTrooper, you are awesome! Thanks! Also, when I resize it, what's the right size?[/QUOTE]

No need to resize if you have some sort of photo editing software (MS Paint works), it should print fine as is. The picture appears bigger because it is 150 pixels per inch (normally it is 72 pix/inch). It just means that it'll be printed in more details per inch given that your printer is at least of decent quality.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']No need to resize if you have some sort of photo editing software (MS Paint works), it should print fine as is. The picture appears bigger because it is 150 pixels per inch (normally it is 72 pix/inch). It just means that it'll be printed in more details per inch given that your printer is at least of decent quality.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I just printed it and it looks perfect. Now I gotta wait for my Logitech PSP case to arrive.

[quote name='MGoBlue']Looks like Target is starting to sell these cases now because I saw them there over the weekend.[/QUOTE]
Thats where I got mine yesterday. My Gamerush had them as well.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']
picture1136wf.jpg
fuckin a[/QUOTE]

Sweet Battle Royale skin. Do you have a link to that one or is that one you made yourself ?

If you could post a link it would be appreciated :)

[quote name='notoriousxbox']Sweet Battle Royale skin. Do you have a link to that one or is that one you made yourself ?

If you could post a link it would be appreciated :)[/QUOTE]

I made it myself using some found images. i'll psot my originals once I get my PC going.

Don't want to sound like an asshole here but the Vida Guerra, MGS3, Ferrari, and pope skins were the ones I made. Actually I'm gonna go out here and sound like an overbearing asshole. Bitch! Betta' giv' me ma cred! Just kidding. I like bitches and hoes.

These are really nice guys, keep up the good work. I'm having a friend print these out for me ATM, and I should be getting the case pretty soon. Again, Thank You!

After seeing this thread it prompted me to do the same to my case. I don't have a good printer right now, so I had to take the "cut it out of a magazine/comic book route. I grabbed it from an ad for Flatout in the newest OPM mag and thought it looked kind of amusing in the case..hehe.

FlatoutSkin.bmp

[quote name='irishmalt']After seeing this thread it prompted me to do the same to my case. I don't have a good printer right now, so I had to take the "cut it out of a magazine/comic book route. I grabbed it from an ad for Flatout in the newest OPM mag and thought it looked kind of amusing in the case..hehe.

FlatoutSkin.bmp
[/QUOTE]

That looks cool, thought your case broke there for a split second.

Can somebody make an evangelion or Gundam skin?

Preferibly with that picture of Gundam Wing and Epyon fighting in space.

gw_wing_zero_vs_epyon.jpg

PS: If I put the given Skin on a memory card and take it to Kinkos....how do I know what size and stuff to print it?

[quote name='Sp1kez']Can somebody make an evangelion or Gundam skin?

Preferibly with that picture of Gundam Wing and Epyon fighting in space.

gw_wing_zero_vs_epyon.jpg

PS: If I put the given Skin on a memory card and take it to Kinkos....how do I know what size and stuff to print it?[/QUOTE]

here you go

Ok So I put in a disk or memory stick.....take it to kinko and...? What dimensiosn do they need to be printed at?

if i remember correctly, since i've only printed 1 of the 125 skins i've made, i think you need to print my skins at 7.8" wide, 4.2" high

bread's done
Back