Logitech playgear PSP case skins.

Here is my latest! Might be too dark but it still looks nice.

94502702.jpg

94502734.jpg

i'd go for hitman cuz it looks a little cleaner and better than the ninja gaiden one. and ninja gaiden is only on xbox. so an xbox game on a psp is kinda weird. just my opinion though

Here is the lovely Vida Guerra. Any others?
Just added: For those of you who want to get your pope on. Here's the pontiff Joey Ratz.

um, its orntar, and i did search, nothing of note was found.

a theater company.
women of vietnam.
catholic dictionary.

i just figures you could tell me, didnt think it was so hard

any chances on more Mai skins... (note: perv music)

also... anyone ever consider dying their wrist strap a different color... it shouldn't be too hard seeing as it's leather (i may be wrong) and white (i may not be wrong). Red would be nice... or even just black.

Some great stuff there guys. Even though I don't really give a shit about FF, I have to say that Advent children case looks pretty damn sweet mooky.:applause:

[quote name='orntar']who is Illyria?[/QUOTE]

I was curious, too. Here is what I found out: Illyria is a character from the fifth season of the TV show "Angel" played by actress Amy Acker.

Mooky can you make full image split like FuzTurtle of like MasterChief or Samus from Metroid rather then side by side :] That would rock.

I think Mooky's just making them for fun... or is he making them so that people can actually print them out? I dunno, I'm still thinking of a design to put on mine.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']so anyone genna dye their straps?[/QUOTE]

i was thinking about this, surprised no one has mentioned it till now.

[quote name='rafissaying']i just picked up my case today and heres what i came out with

4rfbsh

i will still try some other ones...this is just the first of many[/QUOTE]

Where'd you pick it up ?

Just went to pick up the last one at my local (Arcadia) Gamerush!!!

I'm so happy i have never had a more difficult find searching for a brand new thing--and this isn't even a game or console, it's a dang case.

Looks like there was one more left, but i'm sure it was put aside for an employee.

[quote name='JDMxB']Just went to pick up the last one at my local (Arcadia) Gamerush!!!

I'm so happy i have never had a more difficult find searching for a brand new thing--and this isn't even a game or console, it's a dang case.

Looks like there was one more left, but i'm sure it was put aside for an employee.[/QUOTE]

Hey, a local CAG! Awesome :)

you guys that are having trouble printing it at the right size need to open the template in an image editing program and print from there, such as photoshop or paint shop pro (not ms paint).

[quote name='pimpinc333']I used GIMP and it didnt work out.[/QUOTE]

ah, sorry i've never tried GIMP but i'm still surprised it didn't print properly from gimp, maybe try loooking in your image size settings? have you ever tried printing a cd cover or a dvd cover from gimp?

Could somebody give me a quick rundown on how to adjust the template to my picture using photoshop. Sorry, it's been about four years since I've used PS. Thanks.

When i go into print settings its only have the image listed as 2.5 inches by 1.5 inches and i was like WTF. So if anyone can give me the correct measurments that shit would be cool. Thanks.

bread's done
Back