Logitech playgear PSP case skins.

probably because of your program reading the dpi wrong. it should print ~7" x 3.5".

set the width to 7" and print super low quality to see it will work, then print high (altho the one you have is proabably low res, based on your program thinking it is 2.5")

[quote name='pimpinc333']When i go into print settings its only have the image listed as 2.5 inches by 1.5 inches and i was like WTF. So if anyone can give me the correct measurments that shit would be cool. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Download one of mine on www.halo2multiplayertricks.com, I've set it to correct size.

Also, I've made some CAG case covers.

BDpsp.jpg

B.O.B.B.Y.D.I.G.I.T.A.L.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Ok here are a couple ones i did for my case check em out and tell me what you think.[/QUOTE]

Your Halo 2 and Kingdom Hearts ones are badass. For the mario one, I'd personally have just done the front cover with marios face more centered, but that's me

[quote name='alongx']Your Halo 2 and Kingdom Hearts ones are badass. For the mario one, I'd personally have just done the front cover with marios face more centered, but that's me[/QUOTE]

Yea But I just cut those out of a mag. and mario's poor feet would have been cut off. Also why doesn't anyone like the Fable one, I think it looks cool. lol

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']yeah, I opened it in PS but it won't do it the right size, can someone walk me through it step by step? I want the PSP advent one btw I love it mooky :D[/QUOTE]

The person who posted a template posted one that was freaking miniture....

I ran with it not thinking....I'll post a high res real size advent one just form you.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']The person who posted a template posted one that was freaking miniture....

I ran with it not thinking....I'll post a high res real size advent one just form you.[/QUOTE]

Awesome Thanks man.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']The person who posted a template posted one that was freaking miniture....

I ran with it not thinking....I'll post a high res real size advent one just form you.[/QUOTE]

o thank you mooky! :D

[quote name='scummo']I whipped these up earlier, and I'm liking 'em:

katamaripsp1.jpg

katamaripsp2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Best I've seen yet!

Tangent:
Though I'm sure the case provides great protection, it seemed to add quite a bit of annoying bulk, so I didn't really pay much attention to all the hype and demand. These skins, though, are making me actually inclined to maybe pick one up (I saw about 5 sitting in my local GameRush two days ago). Maybe being the key word; it sure doesn't make the PSP more portable. (I'm more likely to get a simple leather slipcase w/ belt-loop.)

Wow dude, that Katamari one owns every single one i've seen so far as well.

Damn you guys, making me make skins for my case instead of playing some cheapassgames!

[quote name='brokeassho']A new template can be found here. Zip file contains Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, and .PNG versions. And are at 200dpi

Thanks to psp.turbosweet.com[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the file.

**By the way, CheapyD, how can I post pics? I'm restricted from adding attachments. Do I need to "take someone out". Let me know when & where :twoguns:

[quote name='exceed19']Id like to see one with a cool pic of spawn (image comics), or purgatori (chaos comics)[/QUOTE]

i used to (kinda still am) a huge fan of spawn. i have like 1-150 of the comic or something. ill see if i can cook one up.

holy omfg shitz I got this case free with my Phantom Dust code a week ago. You creative little monkeys get my applause. Can't wait to try this out.

I have enough comics to open 5 stores and I just can't bear to cut any comic up. I even aquired 2 long boxes yesterday filled with duplicates and would cringe at cutting them. Guess I'm gonna have to download and print.

[quote name='Scorch']I'm past drool, way past faint and into full blown "my god, I need new pants" mode.

How'd you do it?[/QUOTE]

Official Xbox Magazine, May 2005.

The one with Half-Life 2 on the cover. If you don't mind sacrificing Gordon's head in the article, you're golden.

WITH-UH TEETH-UHH!

you should be able to print them to size with paint shop pro, photoshop, something like that. i think it should be 7" long.

u guys all these cases are sick the one with the gurl is awsome and so is the one with MNC 3 one where did u guys get those?

wow, i've been making a ton of these (ok 44) for the sony psp forums..... i figured i may as well post them here too

wow, those skins are crazy!

I made 2 myself here... but... I'm still very confused... How exactly do I print them out in the CORRECT size? I mean... I'm a noob at printing things out and make them exactly how it would appear...(or how the measurement of the object is)

Please show me how to print them out in correct size. Oh yea, I have a monochrome laser printer, so it's b/w. I will most likely bring it to Kinko or some public printing services to do this.(burn image onto disc probably)

Anyways, here are my 2 skins.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/XClaude/PSPlogitech-XC.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/XClaude/PSPlogitechEngrave-XC.jpg

those are huge so i can't show image, how do u make thumbnails?

bread's done
Back