Logitech playgear PSP case skins.

damn...now I have to go buy me a logitech case...
if I had known I could do stuff like this, I woulda gotten one on release day...

OFFICIAL SKIN CHALLENGE:
Make an AWESOME (nothing less acceptable) double sided (one for each side, including a round hole that FITS with the image for the silver PSP emblem) skins with the following theme:

The Big Lebowski

MUST BE AWESOME.

I've never actually seen the movie, just what I could find on it online.

I also updated it so the colors match.

[quote name='opera']I've never actually seen the movie, just what I could find on it online.

I also updated it so the colors match.

[/QUOTE]

Great movie, you should watch it.

Greatest. Accessory. Ever.

I have some awesome Capcom artwork that I'm gonna play with once I buy a PSP. Now if only enough people would buy my games/movies from my out of my mind sale... *shameless plug*
:D

Just got back from kinko's.......they look sick! I just took a floppy in with the download from turbosweet and the pictures I wanted to print out. .89 cents a print. Thanks all.

I've got a stack of skins I made lying around... will send pics as soon as I get my camera back.

Also, CML because I am throwing in skins, your choice and design by request, with any trade.

Question Gang (First off LOVE You guys skins, GREAT CREATIVITY!!).....Okay back to the question: For the double sided (One Pic for both sides), did you combine two templates into one or did one side then estimated your pic positioning to do the other side? If you did the second, I think a combo template of top and bottom (so you can drop your pic straight in) would be a good idea (I know it sounds lazy). Also, are there any templates without the borders?
Thanks in advance

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Ok. You have some way cool stuff there! I was looking at the random photoblogs and yours popped up. :)[/QUOTE]

glad you enjoyed it. i just posted about 36 more today, and most of my postings are done monday-friday

[quote name='playackd']Let me know what you think

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Not bad, but take off the tacky "PSP" lettering. The images are just fine by themselves.

[quote name='Sp1kez']Can somebody make an evangelion or Gundam skin?

Preferibly with that picture of Gundam Wing and Epyon fighting in space.

gw_wing_zero_vs_epyon.jpg

PS: If I put the given Skin on a memory card and take it to Kinkos....how do I know what size and stuff to print it?[/QUOTE]

I have that poster on my wall!

i don't think I've seen any sin city ones have there been some?

What about some Mike Turner Fathom/Aspen/Soulfire girls? Def would b cool

I saw that awesome battle royale one, and decided imitation is the most sincere form of flattery! This is a more simple design! Enjoy!

:bouncy:

(Edit) Here are all the new ones I've done Recently! Enjoy! :D

bread's done
Back