LOL, this dude has the worst karma on Gamefaqs I have EVER seen...

HAHAH thats awesome. The only reason I still keep my gamefaqs account oprn is for the game battle going on now. GO CHRONO TRIGGER

Most of the post there go like "xbox and gamecube suk. bill gates is a worthless pece of crap and mario is ***ing gay!!! hahaha u got PWNED!"

The only reason I even post is because 15% of the posts there have good information. If you stay away from the boards and read the FAQs, codes, and reviews you are fine.

that's impressive. i post on the PS 2 board and any game i'm currently playing. most of the topics are stupid as shit, but there are still interesting topics that i post in. OmniHeartAce over there.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Do I have to be a GameFAQs member to view it? It says I can't view a who is page.[/quote]

Yeah, but I'll be nice and upload a screenshot to my webspace for you.
I'll pixelize the guys email though.
If you want to see that, you'll have to sign up.

ROFL.jpg

[quote name='manofpeace20']Most of the post there go like "xbox and gamecube suk. bill gates is a worthless pece of crap and mario is ***ing gay!!! hahaha u got PWNED!"[/quote]

Thats funny because Bill Gates has accomplished more tthan all of the users on gamefaqs ever will.

[quote name='Quackzilla'][quote name='manofpeace20']Most of the post there go like "xbox and gamecube suk. bill gates is a worthless pece of crap and mario is ***ing gay!!! hahaha u got PWNED!"[/quote]

Thats funny because Bill Gates has accomplished more tthan all of the users on gamefaqs ever will.[/quote]

Try telling that to those idiots. Its loaded with 60% Gamecube fanboys and 30% PS2 fanboys.

[quote name='Quackzilla'][quote name='manofpeace20']Most of the post there go like "xbox and gamecube suk. bill gates is a worthless pece of crap and mario is ***ing gay!!! hahaha u got PWNED!"[/quote]

Thats funny because Bill Gates has accomplished more tthan all of the users on gamefaqs ever will.[/quote]

That's debatable. He's a great businessman, but not exactly an innovative genous by any means.

How could you do that? He'd get banned first wouldnt he? An isn't there a new rule saying getting modded with negative karma = banned?

[quote name='ex0']How could you do that? He'd get banned first wouldnt he? An isn't there a new rule saying getting modded with negative karma = banned?[/quote]

Large amounts of posted messages that got Karma loss before being banned. He probebly posted like 100 topics and lost karma on all of them eventually him being banned.

bread's done
Back