Long story short... the OTT was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Uhhhh...I'm pretty sure that Jesus is the son of God.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about other Christian religions, but Catholics believe that Jesus is truly human and truly God. I know it's really confusing but I guess thats why it's called faith. Anyways, I don't want to derail the thread anymore.

[quote name='gbpackers94']
I'm not sure about other Christian religions, but Catholics believe that Jesus is truly human and truly God. I know it's really confusing but I guess thats why it's called faith. Anyways, I don't want to derail the thread anymore.
[/QUOTE]

Makes sense.Don't think you can derail an OTT though.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'll have to give them a call and get an estimate of price per head. I think we're up to 125 on the invite list.

And if you're serious about the tux, I'd definitely take you up on that. Cassie and I are basically paying for this wedding ourselves (with a little help from my parents) so anyway to save is good with me.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to ask Mrs. Number83 what we paid per head. We also had 125 people on our guess list. I don't think it was more than $27-30 a head. But this was also 12 years ago. Cake was included too, I beleive.

FWIW, We had the Mill Rooms and when we got married, it was decorated for Christmas, so the fireplace was going and it had a Christmas Tree next to it. It looked like a Hallmark Card.

Jeebus, I sound like my wife!

Definately serious...let me give him a call and lay the ground work. I'll pm you the details when I get them.

Persona 4 re-release for Vita.

Vita day one purchase.

Oh yeah, and a Persona 4 fighting game (made by BlazBlue dudes) for PS3 & 360. Sure. I'll bite.

[quote name='Number83']I'll have to ask Mrs. Number83 what we paid per head. We also had 125 people on our guess list. I don't think it was more than $27-30 a head. But this was also 12 years ago. Cake was included too, I beleive.

FWIW, We had the Mill Rooms and when we got married, it was decorated for Christmas, so the fireplace was going and it had a Christmas Tree next to it. It looked like a Hallmark Card.

Jeebus, I sound like my wife!

Definately serious...let me give him a call and lay the ground work. I'll pm you the details when I get them.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, because most of us live around King of Prussia, so that tux place isn't far at all.

Whats good everyone. Just talking about religion eh? Well, see ya later!

[quote name='zewone']Persona 4 re-release for Vita.

Vita day one purchase.

Oh yeah, and a Persona 4 fighting game (made by BlazBlue dudes) for PS3 & 360. Sure. I'll bite.[/QUOTE]

dat avatar

[quote name='Maklershed']
dat avatar[/QUOTE]

image.php

Nice.

[quote name='zewone']Persona 4 re-release for Vita.

Vita day one purchase.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you rather have Persona 5 (or whatever new game), instead of a port of 4? Not really my cup of tea anyway, so it's moot for me. Well that and because I wouldn't pay $250 for a gaming handheld. Once it gets it's emergency price drop down to $170, I'll consider it. :)

So can you switch pay as you go phone companies (from iWireless to Virgin Mobile) and keep your phone and phone number?

Grilled vegetables for lunch. OM NOM NOM

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
image.php

Nice.[/QUOTE]

She is unbelievably gorgeous. And thankfully a glimpse of what I assume all humans will look like one day .. a melange of black, asian, caucasian.

So I got pissed off at work earlier today. I was working fitting room, the other girl in softlines comes to cover my break. I go up front to get a drink and right as I am about to get a lid, a guy comes up to me and asks who was on lane 6 (the light was on, but nobody was there). I asked the cashier on lane 4 if anybody was on lane 6 and she said somebody from the sales floor jumped on for a few minutes and forgot to turn the light off. So, I figure I'll jump on and take the one guy and go on my break afterwards.

As he comes back to lane 6 and I get ready to ring him up, he starts complaining and says "are you going to ring me up or just talk to me all day" in a rude tone. I shrug it off and under his breath I hear him mutter "$$$$$$" (f word for gay people). I held my tongue (wishing I hadn't shortly afterwards). But seriously, wtf is wrong with this asshole? I didn't have to wait on him. And in hindsight, I shouldn't have.

But my mind hasn't been right since then. I usually don't let stuff get to me, but for what ever reason, he got under my skin. And while I have no problem with gays (or anybody really for the most part), it was just...I dunno.

[quote name='JStryke']So I got pissed off at work earlier today. I was working fitting room, the other girl in softlines comes to cover my break. I go up front to get a drink and right as I am about to get a lid, a guy comes up to me and asks who was on lane 6 (the light was on, but nobody was there). I asked the cashier on lane 4 if anybody was on lane 6 and she said somebody from the sales floor jumped on for a few minutes and forgot to turn the light off. So, I figure I'll jump on and take the one guy and go on my break afterwards.

As he comes back to lane 6 and I get ready to ring him up, he starts complaining and says "are you going to ring me up or just talk to me all day" in a rude tone. I shrug it off and under his breath I hear him mutter "$$$$$$" (f word for gay people). I held my tongue (wishing I hadn't shortly afterwards). But seriously, wtf is wrong with this asshole? I didn't have to wait on him. And in hindsight, I shouldn't have.

But my mind hasn't been right since then. I usually don't let stuff get to me, but for what ever reason, he got under my skin. And while I have no problem with gays (or anybody really for the most part), it was just...I dunno.[/QUOTE]
Vent over? Feel better?
I'd gladly trade days with you.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Awwwww it's your first retail experience.[/QUOTE]

Hardly. More like my 3rd retail job. It's normally not too bad, but this guy went out of his way to be an ass imo.

[quote name='JStryke']So I got pissed off at work earlier today. I was working fitting room, the other girl in softlines comes to cover my break. I go up front to get a drink and right as I am about to get a lid, a guy comes up to me and asks who was on lane 6 (the light was on, but nobody was there). I asked the cashier on lane 4 if anybody was on lane 6 and she said somebody from the sales floor jumped on for a few minutes and forgot to turn the light off. So, I figure I'll jump on and take the one guy and go on my break afterwards.

But my mind hasn't been right since then. I usually don't let stuff get to me, but for what ever reason, he got under my skin. And while I have no problem with gays (or anybody really for the most part), it was just...I dunno.[/QUOTE]

I'd wager he was molested by a male relative early in life. Feel sorry for him, shake it off and move on.

[quote name='JStryke']Hardly. More like my 3rd retail job. It's normally not too bad, but this guy went out of his way to be an ass imo.[/QUOTE]

There are just some angry people out there just move on.

Today is looking up. New schedule comes out today for work and rumor is hours are getting cut. I wouldn't mind less hours if only because I feel like than maybe I can get some stuff done around the house.

Does anyone here know a thing about comics?

I read that DC is doing some big renumbering bullshit. I've always wanted to get into comics but it seems like all of the DC and Marvel shit is so far progressed and ever comic crosses into every other comic so idk how to get into it without buying like 30 comics each week. But now that they're renumbering at 1, could I, like, go buy Batman (or DC or Dark Knight) #1 and just have a new, self-sustaining story from this point on?

Because that would be really cool and I'd do it.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT!

Full day, followed by a half day, followed by a 4 day weekend.

:whee:[/QUOTE]

6 more hours followed by a 4 day weekend! :whee:

Lots of Deus Ex, MMA, and drinking is on the schedule. :twoguns: :boxing: :beer: :bouncy:

[quote name='Rocko']Does anyone here know a thing about comics?

I read that DC is doing some big renumbering bullshit. I've always wanted to get into comics but it seems like all of the DC and Marvel shit is so far progressed and ever comic crosses into every other comic so idk how to get into it without buying like 30 comics each week. But now that they're renumbering at 1, could I, like, go buy Batman (or DC or Dark Knight) #1 and just have a new, self-sustaining story from this point on?

Because that would be really cool and I'd do it.[/QUOTE]

DC is fucking up everything by restarting all their major comics. Marvel does similar every so often. My advice? Don't bother with comics, go with trade paperbacks. They'll usually have everything nice and chronological (including crossovers) and you don't have to deal with shit like "read order".

See, I like trade paperbacks, but I hate dropping that much money at once. I know it's stupid and trade paperbacks are cheaper and nicer and a better choice, but there's something really appealing about buying and reading the actual issues every week or whatever. But I could never do that before because I felt like I would be totally lost.

I wouldn't want a lot. Really just Batman, pretty much.

Whenever I see a comic and I see that $2.95 price tag, I think that's just bullshit. I bought the $50 marvel digital subscription and it's great.

The only problem is that the search system doesn't fully work. Like, they have a ton of Ultimate FF issues. But when you search you only see the first 15 or so. Or I wanted to reread the Kraven saga. Which is across three series, Web, Amazing, and Spectatcular. I could only find three of the six issues on the marvel site. I had to use wikipedia and google searching to find the rest. It took like a half hour to find all six issues.

I dunno why the marvel digital database is so screwed up. It's not that complex. You should be able to click a title and see a list of all the issues.

But the price is right.

[quote name='Rocko']See, I like trade paperbacks, but I hate dropping that much money at once. I know it's stupid and trade paperbacks are cheaper and nicer and a better choice, but there's something really appealing about buying and reading the actual issues every week or whatever. But I could never do that before because I felt like I would be totally lost.

I wouldn't want a lot. Really just Batman, pretty much.[/QUOTE]

Don't read Batman. After Final Crisis they went full retard. I mean...Batman Inc. What. The. Fuck.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Edit: Annnnd, I'm #83'ed by #83. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I still got it...I just can't remember where I put it sometimes. ;)

Got my new schedule. Next week kind of sucks, but the week after I'm only working 3 days. :D

Plus that Tuesday, if we manage to get tickets, I'll be seeing Joan Jett at the fairgrounds.

[quote name='crunchewy']Wouldn't you rather have Persona 5 (or whatever new game), instead of a port of 4? Not really my cup of tea anyway, so it's moot for me. Well that and because I wouldn't pay $250 for a gaming handheld. Once it gets it's emergency price drop down to $170, I'll consider it. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if they were making Persona 5 for 360/PS3.

Otherwise, I'll take my favorite RPG on the go, with new shit.

Plus, I had already wanted a Vita, this just seals the deal.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, if they were making Persona 5 for 360/PS3.

Otherwise, I'll take my favorite RPG on the go, with new shit.

Plus, I had already wanted a Vita, this just seals the deal.[/QUOTE]

I just stared at your avatar for a good 45 seconds. Well done :applause:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Well fuck, my two days off this weekend just turned into two fucking ten hour days.[/QUOTE]
fucking Lumbergh making you come in this weekend?

Mmmmmmmm, yeah.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Well fuck, my two days off this weekend just turned into two fucking ten hour days.[/QUOTE]

working in QA sucks ass, doesn't it, friend? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back