Looking for 30g Zune deals that arent dead.

Try the Brown one for instore pickup at CC with different zip codes in your area .
That's how I scored mine .
I ordered a brown one and they lost it so it ended up with a black one and a $24 gift card .

amazon just shipped mine out thursday. i ordered it on black friday when it said it wouldn't be available again until dec 19. so i'd keep checking amazon's page for when they let you backorder it again, since they seem to ship it earlier than expected.

[quote name='banpeikun']amazon just shipped mine out thursday. i ordered it on black friday when it said it wouldn't be available again until dec 19. so i'd keep checking amazon's page for when they let you backorder it again, since they seem to ship it earlier than expected.[/QUOTE]Same here. They said it wouldn't ship out until 12/26, shipped this Wed. Its currently not available direct from Amazon. It was $90

Its so awesome now that it does wireless sync. Some RadioShacks still have a white or black one for 149.97 which is still a semi deal.

YMMV but try price matching CompUSA's $99 30GB Brown Zune at another store.

I got lucky at Circuit City and was able to pick up a brand new 30GB White Zune at that price.

[quote name='djkunai']Keep your eye on Woot.com[/QUOTE]Woot-off right now; crappy zune accesories popping up make me think the brown Zune will return!

[quote name='MSUHitman']I have an extra brown one sealed I will sell for $100 shipped Priority Mail.[/QUOTE]
hmmm.
do you still have it?

I ***think*** Game Crazy might have these at $100 if they are available.

I'd buy at $100, cause when all there is left is the v2 models--you won't be able to buy them for cheap until v3 is about to be released.

bread's done
Back