Looking for a DS Lite System Deal?

Bazz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Does anyone know of any good deals going on with the ds lite system? Maybe a bundle deal or a deal coming up. I don't really want to spend more then 115.00 unless I can get a game bundle deal.

I would do that , but this is a gift for my gf b-day coming up so I really would want it to be new.

[quote name='CheapApple']Overstock.com with a coupon will get you one around $115.[/quote]Yeah , thanks I was looking to that deal , but am just checking my options cause I wouldn't mind paying 130.00 with a game. If I can find one.

I'm going to second this request. I had thought that Black Friday would have at least one decent deal, but it looks like that isn't in the cards.

Isn't there also a Targert Gift Card that saves you 10% off your purchase? Anyone have any info or pics of it? I might get me a DS Lite there.

[quote name='chewster777']Isn't there also a Targert Gift Card that saves you 10% off your purchase? Anyone have any info or pics of it? I might get me a DS Lite there.[/quote]

It's not a gift card, it's the Target Credit Card. If you get approved for it, you can get 10% off that purchase. However, there is a Target.com 10% off coupon floating around, if you want to order it from T online.

Black Friday "specials"

DS Fat: $99
GBA SP: $49.99
GB Micro: $39.99
DS Lite: $129.99 w/minor free crap. :oldman:

Unless you want an HDTV, Black Friday = Sleepytime.

[quote name='Kerig']It's not a gift card, it's the Target Credit Card. If you get approved for it, you can get 10% off that purchase. However, there is a Target.com 10% off coupon floating around, if you want to order it from T online.

Black Friday "specials"

DS Fat: $99
GBA SP: $49.99
GB Micro: $39.99
DS Lite: $129.99 w/minor free crap. :oldman:

Unless you want an HDTV, Black Friday = Sleepytime.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply! Any heads up as to where to find this coupon for Target.com? Thanks.

Here you go, at checkout enter Promo Code: TCRCPTAB for 10% off.

I've made a few trips to Target (store) recently and I've gotten two of these slips with my receipt with the same promo code, so I'm assuming it's a standard deal. If not, I'm sure I'll hear about it.

Offer valid 11/30/2006.

i've got a DS lite + game for $130. it's a couple months old, but still has the box and everything. game could be NSMB, tetris, trauma center, or starfox command.

Yeah, I was hoping for a deal on a new Black DS Lite myself, but since all the gift cards I won from Netwinner are to Best Buy, I'm kinda out of luck. Although, they are selling some 18-Piece DS Lite Accessories kit for $9.99, so maybe not all hope is lost when I do go out and pick one up once my remaining Gift Cards come in.

Oh, and Harvest Moon DS for $16.99 ($13 off at Circuit City) on BF? Why yes, ma'am.

~HotShotX

[quote name='CheapApple']Overstock.com with a coupon will get you one around $115.[/QUOTE]

Where can you find a coupon at?

If you sign up at toysrus.com they may send you an e-mail with 30 off 150. Only problem is you'll probably get stuck with tax and shipping. If you find $49 games you like on there free shipping list you'll save some though (although you still end up paying ~ 2 dollers)

bread's done
Back