Looking for a gamecube

assassinX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Um do you noe any new or upcoming deals for a cheap gamecube i am interested in one :) :D also i need a good deal on a ps2 network adapter :bouncy:

HI, how much are you willing to pay on a good working game cube, it is used but will come with one memory card, One wireless controller which is new and one wire controller which is also new. comes with all hookups. Let me know what you would be willing to pay for it. Also I has two new games for it, Scooby doo, & Power Rangers Game for it. Just send me an email and let me know. Thanks.

Paul.
P.S. just in case here is my email address.... [email protected]

I would like to tell you that I would take $85.00 for this. Just let me know if your interested. Everything is in great shape, Games are still like new.

I have a PS2 Network adapter I bought thinking I'd use all the time, but got rid of my broadband access before I even tried the damned thing out. Send me a message if you'd maybe be interested in it.

-M

ConsumerDepot is offering a new/open box Nintendo Gamecube system with two games and two controllers for $49.99. While the page does not state which games are included, the image indicates that it is a bundle that Radio Shack previously sold which contained Metroid Prime and Midway Arcade Treasures.

For those unfamiliar with Consumer Depot, they are an electronic liquidator and hold an 8.92 out of 10 on ResellerRatings.com.

http://www.consumerdepot.com/products.asp?id=26-852R

bread's done
Back