Looking for a (new, preferably) copy of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (Wii)

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Recently had the urge to play this title, as I've seen it mentioned about the interwebs, and I've decided to try to track down a copy of it.

Used copies run $25 at a minimum on Amazon, and $17.99 at Gamestop, but I'd prefer a new copy, if possible. Unfortunately, the cheapest new copy on Amazon is around $75 for some reason.

So, has anyone seen this about recently? I have this feeling I can find it in a $19.99 rack at Toys R Us or in a bin at Best Buy as part of the generic "this game is cheap" SKU.

Or maybe even at Wal-Mart behind the glass case...stuff seems to hang around there forever.

Any tips?

The game is over 2 years old so not sure why you think it will be cheap new unless there is a reprint.

[quote name='62t']The game is over 2 years old so not sure why you think it will be cheap new unless there is a reprint.[/QUOTE]
It's actually over three years old now, though I think the OP was just hoping there were was a B&M chain that had these 'lost in time' at an older price, or even better yet, clearance.

If you didn't already check K-mart or Wal-mart, then I don't know of any other place that would still have these left. I don't think this received a huge print run to begin with (sold under half a million worldwide if VGChartz.com can be believed), and I hardly saw it in-stores.

GL on your hunt OP.

bread's done
Back