Looking For A Slim PS2

jalopez86

CAGiversary!
Anyone know the best deal for a Slim PS2. I'm hoping that Sony slashes the price to 99$ for Black Friday but I doubt they will. Hence, I don't think that there will be a substantial price drop that could or should delay my purchase.

Thanks.

Me too.
Best deal I've seen without going onto Craigslist is $85 for the slim and two games, tax included at a B&M...
Fingers crossed that the system will go down in price.

Black Friday at Gamestop:

$130 w\ $30 Gift Card (Plus a free new game $19.99 and under if you buy it on Black Friday)

The rumor was it was supposed to drop to $99 i think sometime in the summer or was it last fall? I kinda hope it does drop myself. I got a classic :ps2: for $40 on CL and i'd love to update.

The best deal you're gonna see atm is the Lego Batman deal. Maybe it'll drop after christmas but somehow i doubt it. I pray I'm wrong but I really do doubt it. I think the drop if it happens will likely be well into next year like maybe during the early summer drought when/if the :ps3: isn't selling like it should. The boost a dropped :ps2: would give sony would help with their NPD numbers. not much at this point but a bit would help.

bread's done
Back