Looking for an early model PSP 2000. Trading rare SNES/N64 games (FF3, Earthbound)

darklordxero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I'm sure most people can see where I'm going on the PSP, so I won't get too into that. I'm looking for an earlier model 2000 (black or silver, doesn't matter) and either a pair of 4 GB mem sticks or an 8 GB mem stick.

Now, as for what I'm offering.

I'm not as big a collector of games as I used to be, so I've decided to let go one of my more valuable gems in exchange for something that will hopefully be a bit more useful to me. Besides, I have another cart of the game :D

The box is great. Some scuffs on the opening flaps, but still a great showpiece. Nice and glossy, no sun damage. Some minor residue from a label over the barcode.

The manual is far better than you would normally expect for a game as old as this. Cover is excellent and crisp, all pages are intact. Only some minor wear near the spine staples.

The map is looking a little worn, but is still pretty good and in one piece. There is one small section about an inch long where it is starting to tear along one of the folds. All in all though, still great.

The cart itself is a gem. The only flaw is a small nick on the label along the top. Still saves and works like a charm!

All in all, I'd say this is a fair trade. The used value of the PSP and a mem stick is about equal to a complete copy of FF3.

Any takers?

EDIT:

Here are the games I can trade:

SNES:

Final Fantasy 3 (Complete)
Earthbound
Contra 3
Soulblazer
Demon's Crest
Mario Kart
Secret of Evermore
Mystical Ninja
Turtles in Time
Kirby Superstar
Super Street Fighter 2

N64:

Pilotwings 64
Mario Kart 64
Quest 64
Turok 2
Southpark
Hybrid Heaven
Pokemon Stadium (with working transfer pak)
Resident Evil 2
and a Gameshark Pro

Shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could also trade my copy of Earthbound if there is a preference for that instead. I only have the cart for that, but it is far more rare and valuable than FF3 regardless.

Also, I've got a bunch of other SNES and N64 games that I could use as deal sweeteners. If you're looking for something, chances are I probably have it.

[quote name='darklordxero']The used value of the PSP and a mem stick is about equal to a complete copy of FF3.
[/QUOTE]

A PSP 2000 is worth a bit more than a complete FF3 - even though the complete FF3 is more rare obviously. A complete FF3 goes for around $50. I was a vendor at NWCGE this past weekend and sold a complete (w/ everything) Final Fantasy III SNES, near perfect box in near mint collector condition for $50. A unboxed PSP 2000 w/ mem stick would go for around $80.

Cart only EArthbound for a PSP is a equal trade though.

[quote name='brianmoy']A PSP 2000 is worth a bit more than a complete FF3 - even though the complete FF3 is more rare obviously. A complete FF3 goes for around $50. I was a vendor at NWCGE this past weekend and sold a complete (w/ everything) Final Fantasy III SNES, near perfect box in near mint collector condition for $50. A unboxed PSP 2000 w/ mem stick would go for around $80.

Cart only EArthbound for a PSP is a equal trade though.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, good to know. Thanks man. I'm kinda going off a mish mash of ebay memories :D

I'll also go ahead and edit in the games I've got that I can trade.

bread's done
Back