Looking for any and all PSone games that I don't already have... (lots to trade)

livetnediser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14203

There is my tradelist. Right now, I am looking for any and all PSone games that I currently do not have (keep in mind that the ones on my list are not my whole collection. I only have about 20, so most likely I don't have most of yours). All of yours must be complete, non GH, and in good condition. I am most interested in stuff like Megaman, Squaresoft, Capcom, or Konami games, but also interested in others (no sports games, please). I am unable to buy things right now. PM me!!

check my collections and pm me with what youre intrested in

most i wont get rid of, but theres some i just dont want to look at anymore

punqsux- Most interested in: Wild Arms 1+2, Vagrant Story, Vanguard Bandits, the Suikodens (probably not trading those, huh?), Star Ocean, Silhouette Mirage, your Resident Evils (if non GH), Parsite Eve 2, MGS and VR missions, Megaman Legends 1+2, Lunar (see Suikoden), any FF game besides Origins, IX, and Anthology, your Clock Towers, SotN, and Ape Escape. Let me know if you'll trade any of those.

swetooth9- interested in FF Tactics and VR missions (if non GH to Tactics)

yeah, check out my collection.....there might be sumthin in ther but i would rather sell.....ill look through your tradelist and PM you if anything interests me

[quote name='livetnediser']punqsux- Most interested in: Wild Arms 1+2, Vagrant Story, Vanguard Bandits, the Suikodens (probably not trading those, huh?), Star Ocean, Silhouette Mirage, your Resident Evils (if non GH), Parsite Eve 2, MGS and VR missions, Megaman Legends 1+2, Lunar (see Suikoden), any FF game besides Origins, IX, and Anthology, your Clock Towers, SotN, and Ape Escape. Let me know if you'll trade any of those.

swetooth9- interested in FF Tactics and VR missions (if non GH to Tactics)[/quote]

how about you knock it down a notch to games u want less than those? ill consider the megaman games but i dont know if they are complete or not.

thats ok, all of my ps1 games were traded into gamerush and then I bought some more at gamestop and this was the only one gamerush wouldn't take

thanks for letting me know :)

pimp_daddy_smurf: I am still interested in Unlimited SaGa, and would consider trading Saturn games for that, but were there any PSone games on your list, or just manuals?

yeah. FF7(GH), FF8, FF9, MGS, MGS:VR MISSIONS, KOF, threads of fate, crash bandicoot 3, ape escape(disc only), NFL extreme

thats it for trade right now

As far as Saturn games, I have Alien Trilogy, NiGHTS, Cyberia, and Tomb Raider, as well as The Horde and Enemy Zero (missing the black holders for the three discs, I'll send them in little white disc envelopes). House of the Dead I probably will not trade unless the offer is really sweet, because it goes for around $70-$80 on ebay. I would be willing to offer all 6 of those for MGS, VR Missions, FF8, and Unlimited SaGa. Let me know, or maybe we can work out some other deal.

bread's done
Back