Looking for babies

Can anyone name games that have freaky babies? I was inspired to compile a list when I recently fought a sky full of them in Drakengard. I seem to recall there's a couple classic shmups with baby bosses. Didn't R-Type Final have one? Here are other's I've thought of:

Silent Hill's baby/infant ghosts
Parasite Eve II's zombie babies from under the bed
The mutant final boss in Gunvalkyrie
Neo Contra's stage one boss. At least the head's a baby.

Vampire Chronicle for the dreamcast - it's all the darkstalkers games mashed into one.

Anyway, when you fight the last boss the stage is titled the foetus of god. It' sgot a giant crazy baby in the back that wakes up at the end of the round.

Max payne has the annoying baby crying in the background during the dream sequences. Technically you never fight him but you wish you could

[quote name='Spiritseed']Zombies ate my neighbors has a big baby.[/quote]

that game should come out for all the new consoles and they not change a thing that game was awesome.

I agree with Vampire Chronicles. That baby freaked me out the first time a saw it open its eyes.

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island had Baby Mario in it. And numerous other Nintendo games feature the Baby Mario and Luigi characters...

Doom 3 has the baby cherubs or whatever they are. basically half baby half firefly or something. very creepy. not to mention the "they took my baby" line

While not a boss, Captain Commando for SNES by Capcom has a baby protagonist. In the Final Fight-esque brawler, one character is a baby piloting a large cyber-body. His name, of course, is Baby.

captcomm.gif

[quote name='Scorch']The first Parasite Eve has an evil baby at the end, IIRC[/quote]

I hated that Baby, not that it was scary but impossoble to kill...

bread's done
Back