Looking for Cheap x-men Legends

[quote name='Vtdgnca']yea try to PM at BB with a GGC for 30. :wink:[/quote]
Ive been trying that too. only problem is those scumbags havent had it in stock all week.

Last time I tried a PM @ BB + GGC the coupon come up as $0.00 off. So they finally programmed their computers correct.

*bump*

I've tried my local Target, they don't have it, and I've also searched all over online (Target online is sold out of this game) and have found the best offer so far is $40.99 from Tampoo.com.

Anyone hear of any better deal online?

[quote name='Eric467']*bump*

I've tried my local Target, they don't have it, and I've also searched all over online (Target online is sold out of this game) and have found the best offer so far is $40.99 from Tampoo.com.

Anyone hear of any better deal online?[/quote]

You didnt gat a rain check?

[quote name='hutno'][quote name='Eric467']*bump*

You didnt gat a rain check?[/quote]

A rain check? I've never done this at target before, is this something special?

[quote name='Eric467'][quote name='hutno'][quote name='Eric467']*bump*

You didnt gat a rain check?[/quote]

A rain check? I've never done this at target before, is this something special?[/quote]

You do understand what a raincheck is, right?

^ Yeah I do, I just don't want to wait forever until they get the game back in, or if they ever do. All the stores near me suck (I'm in Myrtle Beach SC), BB, CC, Target, TRU.. none of them are like those in bigger cities. Their stock is horrible, but it's understandable, the population is low here.

well...even if you dont get the game in stock, you could use the % off from the original price on another game...its free, so why not eh?

[quote name='swetooth9']well...even if you dont get the game in stock, you could use the % off from the original price on another game...its free, so why not eh?[/quote]

Damn, didn't know that! So is this what all the "target raincheck" threads are about here?

Doh :(

I think X-Men Legends on the GC will be very cheap after the holidays. I'm keeping an eye on this, too.

Production value looks high, but gameplay wise nothing new except the combo system.

edit: just learned a sequel was announced last Thursday, 10/21/2004. so you know, a price drop in the near future is fo-show. [and i voted for Cable as the next added playable character, guns and all]

bread's done
Back