Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

[quote name='CaoPi']hey J Rokk I'm gonna send you a payment for SC 5, this is the PS3 ver please![/QUOTE]

Locked and loaded buddy. :)

I'm interested in Ultimate MvC 3 and Rayman Origins for the 360. Please shoot me a PM with the prices.

Bump

Bump

The pre-orders for FF 13-2 and Soul Cal 5 are regular editions. I will need payment by 12 midnight today and have a few spots left if anyone wants in, PM me soon. :)

Thanks!

Hey, bud, please leave me some feedback when you get a chance. I might be interested in a Gears3 &/or FFXIII-2 if we can work out a deal! No rush on the games. Can you get the circle pad pro add-on &/or RE:Revalations for 3DS? Have my Amazon order for RE at $37.xx. LMK if you can beat it. Don't need it on release day, but asap. Thanks, man.

[quote name='twztid13']Hey, bud, please leave me some feedback when you get a chance. I might be interested in a Gears3 &/or FFXIII-2 if we can work out a deal! No rush on the games. Can you get the circle pad pro add-on &/or RE:Revalations for 3DS? Have my Amazon order for RE at $37.xx. LMK if you can beat it. Don't need it on release day, but asap. Thanks, man.[/QUOTE]

I was sure I had left some for you, will do so asap. :)

Yes we can work out a deal for Gears and FF 13-2. I will also beat RE: Rev at $37 easily.

We will work out the details in the next day or two. :)

[quote name='CaoPi']did you ship out my SC 5 yet?[/QUOTE]

My shipment came in really late today, it will be tomorrow before I can ship sadly. :(

PM sent too btw.

Bump

Just in stock - Final Fantasy 13-2 & Soul Caliber V

Got a limited supply of each game for $50 a piece, sealed, Final Fantasy 13-2 and also Soul Caliber V.

PM me while I have them as they will go fast! :D

Hey man,

Only things that caught my eyes was RDR GOTY, Infamous 2 & LBP 2. let me know if you want to work something out for one of those. I tried sending this through pms but your pm box is full.

[quote name='The Dude 419']Hey Jrock your inbox is full.[/QUOTE]

I was just gunna say the same.

Also, can you PM a tracking # for Dead Island. Thanks!

Hey, bud, I just remembered another game I want - Cave Story 3D for 3DS. Maybe if you can get that we can do that & RE:Revalations. My check was short today, so I'll hold off on the console games for now (no time & huge backlog). LMK if you can get it & we can go from there. I'm in for the RE 3ds, but trying to get something else to make it worth your time & get a better deal ;). TTYS. Take care!

Was a PM, but your inbox was full, so I'll post here to give you a bump!

Bump

Lowered my prices a bit for FF 13-2 and also Soul Cal V, both sealed, FF 13-2 is only $45 and Soul Cal V is $48.50 shipped.

:D

Bump

I'm sorry it is taking me longer to ship games etc then normal. Having a lot of real life issues at the moment but fear not I will be shipping as soon as possible.

Sorry about the delay(s) guys. :(

[quote name='qualityman13']i sent payment along with my address for mario kart 7. i tried pming you but it says your inbox is full[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry about that, I have since cleaned it out.

I have not been able to ship anyone's packages yet, and I am sorry for the delays. Long story short my wife and mother have been in the hospital over the weekend.

I am going to mail everyone's out asap though, so please do not worry and again I apologize for the delay on my part.

Regards,
J Rokk

[quote name='twztid13']Hey, bud, I just remembered another game I want - Cave Story 3D for 3DS. Maybe if you can get that we can do that & RE:Revalations. My check was short today, so I'll hold off on the console games for now (no time & huge backlog). LMK if you can get it & we can go from there. I'm in for the RE 3ds, but trying to get something else to make it worth your time & get a better deal ;). TTYS. Take care!

Was a PM, but your inbox was full, so I'll post here to give you a bump![/QUOTE]

I'd be up for Cave Story 3D as well...depending on the price. :)

J Rokk: Will you be getting any Vita games?

[quote name='Socheata']I'd be up for Cave Story 3D as well...depending on the price. :)

J Rokk: Will you be getting any Vita games?[/QUOTE]

I can try to find Cave Story for you guys. :)

Yes, I think one of the first games I will be getting for the Vita will be Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I will prob get a few more but that will be the big name one in my opinion.

I will keep you guys updated on what Vita games I can get and also prices. :)

Cancelled my Amazon preorder, so just need your paypal addy again so I can get you paid for RE: Revalations that releases on Tuesday (Feb.7th, but it's cool if you can just ship by next Tue. That should give you plenty of time). Thank you, sir!

Cave Story is a go if you get that later on, too. Thanks, J Rokk. You have been a great CAG, imho. I'm very happy you joined the community. Keep up the great work, bud ;).

EDIT: The trade in value of FFXIII-2 for 360 & ps3 on Amazon is $40.50. They pay for shipping, but it takes about 10 days from the time you drop off the game at UPS, until you get your gift credit. I saw you were wanting some Amazon credit on your 'want list', so thought I'd let you know. http://www.amazon.com/gp/s/?n=14210751,979418011&bbn=979418011 on the top left.

Final Fantasy XIII-2

browse-icon-ps3._V192599300_.gif
PlayStation 3 Trade-in Value: up to $40.50

This is premature but if you get these games that come out in March for these prices I'll buy them.

Ninja Gaiden 3 PS3 $40-$45 shipped (release date 3/20)
Silent Hill HD Collection PS3 $30 shipped (release date 3/6)
Silent Hill Downpour PS3 $40 shipped (release date 3/13)

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']This is premature but if you get these games that come out in March for these prices I'll buy them.

Ninja Gaiden 3 PS3 $40-$45 shipped (release date 3/20)
Silent Hill HD Collection PS3 $30 shipped (release date 3/6)
Silent Hill Downpour PS3 $40 shipped (release date 3/13)[/QUOTE]

I'm sure we can work something out my friend price wise and all.

Also I am doing my best to get everyone's packages shipped out today. Please keep patient with me & again sorry for the delay(s).

Pm me if you get your hands on some copies of Kingdoms of Amalur and The Darkness II for Xbox. I am very interested in buying from you thanks my Goodman

[quote name='J Rokk']I'm sure we can work something out my friend price wise and all.

Also I am doing my best to get everyone's packages shipped out today. Please keep patient with me & again sorry for the delay(s).[/QUOTE]

Cool is it a sure thing you'll be getting all 3 of those games? Or do you not know yet?

Sorry I'm bad about planning ahead, expenses wise and all.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Pm me if you get your hands on some copies of Kingdoms of Amalur for Xbox. I am very interested in buying from you thanks my Goodman[/QUOTE]

Add me to the wait list for Kingdoms of Amalur as well :)

I have to stop selling games for a few personal reasons, if you are awaiting a game please PM me for a refund with what you had paid for and you name.

Thanks and I am sorry.

An update -

I still have some games left in stock, but once those are sold I think I am going to be hanging up my hat. :)

You can still message me about my current stock, but I won't be getting in any more new games etc sadly. I am going to try and get a part time job, because of a few personal reasons which will keep me from being online as much anymore. Thanks for the concern you guys have shown and I'm sorry I won't be able to help out that much anymore. I might can stick to trading games, but it won't be like it once was.

Thanks guys.

Need a year of xbl and also do u have darkness 2 LE for sale

[quote name='starmask2k3']Need a year of xbl and also do u have darkness 2 LE for sale[/QUOTE]

Not very observant are you, try looking up just two posts from yours and read what he said. He's not selling games anymore!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back