Looking for deals on some games

Chi123la

CAG Veteran
Hey fellow CAGers I have a couple of questions. (im new to CAG)

1. What store(s) besides gamestop have good deals on video games?

2. Where can I get DJ Hero (for PS3) cheap?

3. Where can I get Little Big Planet, Ratchet and Clank, Cod MW2, and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for cheap? (PS3)

Thanks Guys!

BTW. Online, in-store, used, new - anything is cool by me

To answer your first question: I like using amazon because their prices are good, no tax, and almost always free super saver shipping. They usually offer promotional credits for preordering big-name titles (check out this thread). Their customer service is also the best around.

Other than amazon, just pay attention to the deals posted in the forum. There's always a deal going down at some site.

Last edited by a moderator:
here can I get DJ Hero (for PS3) cheap?

Are you asking for a bundle deal? DJ Hero is popular now. It may take a long time for the price to go down.

First off I wouldn't say that GS has very good deals on used games. If you can I would shop around on gohastings.com which has better deals on games. Also you may check the deals thread, which has plenty of clearance threads. That's how I usually find games on the cheap.

Um... GS mostly never have good deals on games.
For NEW games, I'd say Amazon is the best.
For used games, Gamefly goes on sale with a lot of 360/PS3 games and they are usually awesome in condition and price.

Call me crazy but I think there might be a Toys'R'US B1G1 kind of deal in the horizon. I'm pretty sure they do one every year around this time. Anyone else?

bread's done
Back