Looking for free gmail beta invite.

[quote name='wlau']Have 4 invites to give away...reply to this post if you want one and I'll PM you.[/quote]
Me I want one!!

I sound really dumb asking this, but how come I cant read any of my mail? Im clicking on the email and nothings happening. Please help!

Well looks like I'm jumping into the mess a little late here. I'd love one if anyone has an invite left. Hotmail is completely stuggling right now. I've PM'd you godhatesjustyou and if you have any left over I'd love one but if anyone else has an extra PM me here and I'll send you my email address, thanks.

Google Mail. It;'s currently in beta, so people want to get thier accounts in as early as possible so that they can get the name they want before it gets congested like Yahoo and Hotmail, where you have to add a string of emminently forgetable characters after your name just to get the account to be accepted.

[quote name='Scrubking']I've got invites for $5 via paypal. PM me if you are interested.[/quote]

check ebay, they're going for 1 cent to one dolla now XoD

i have 5 for free if anyone wants them, pm me your e-mail, first namd and last name

all my invites have been sent, sorry to those that didnt get in. im SURE the 6 cags i invited will hook up people as well ^^

[quote name='punqsux']all my invites have been sent, sorry to those that didnt get in. im SURE the 6 cags i invited will hook up people as well ^^[/quote]

Yea, thanks for the invite. If I get any invites, I'll post them here for you guys.

I'd like to have one, but can someone tell me why you guys need our first and last name? I would really prefer not to give that out. If I have to, I think I'll just skip on GMail for the time being.

they only need an email address.

i never put my real first/last name on emails

I just got an gmail invite and the person didnt need my name just email address.

And i of course didnt provide it when making my gmail account.

[quote name='punqsux']all my invites have been sent, sorry to those that didnt get in. im SURE the 6 cags i invited will hook up people as well ^^[/quote]

Thanks for the invite. If I get any I will give them out.

alright, i just got 6 more. i know 3-4 people have already asked, so i will reserve 4 invites for them. meaning i have 2 to give away. if you have PMed me about it, and i said i ran out, please, PM me again.

For those who have been getting invites to send out---how long have you been on gmail? Are the invites you get based on time spent on the service or # of mails sent out or something else? Just wondering.

bread's done
Back