Looking for Halo Triple Pack and Dreamfall (Xbox)

I am interested in AE: Eternal Mana.

On your list, I have Tales of Destiny II (no manual though). Send me a PM with how we can make this work.

I've got a complete copy of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. It's the first print-run with the shiny box. It's in really good shape, although the box has one crease on the front cover. I've also got an original box for it that's in really good shape. I've also got Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus in very good shape and Kingdom Hearts non-GH, both complete. I'm interested in Atelier Iris and Riviera. Let me know what you'd give up for the games.

I have Tales of Destiny 2 in near mint condition. I bought it new, played through and beat it once, and haven't touched it since. It has original case, manual, and all three discs are in excellent condition. The case has a few light scratches but no cracks or chips. The manual has no bents or tears or anything. I take good care of my stuff. I would be interested in trading for Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana. PM me if your interested.

i was able to pick up the last Ys out of the 10 closest BB's in my area...somehow i was lucky and it was at the first BB i went to....i even saw some guy with a list flipping through games, looked right at it and then put it back...i then jumped on it like crazy

i was kinda hoping to pickup an Eye Toy or two for Ys, but $25 will do just fine if you want to trade still....i bought the game on release, so keeping it will do me no good

bread's done
Back