Looking for Halo Triple Pack and Dreamfall (Xbox)

[quote name='neonglow']Would you be interested in trading Tekken 5 for Pikmin 2 that I just got from TRU?[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, I'm still waiting on a response from someone else. I'll let you know later tonight for sure.

Breath of Fire (NEW SEALED)
Dragon Warrior III (complete) (NEW SEALED)
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (complete preferred) (NEW SEALED)
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (^) (NEW SEALED)
Shining Force (NEW SEALED)

Also Shining Soul, Shining Soul II, Lufia The Legend Returns, Phantasy Star Collection, Magi Nation, Lunar Legend all sealed.

I have tons of PS1 and PS2 rpgs also. PM me with which of the list you want.

Would you trade Shadow Hearts for Sly Cooper (non GH) and one of the GBA Zelda's (I don't remember if I have ages or seasons and I'm at work...it's the blue one, not the red)? Sly Cooper is complete, but Zelda would be cart only. PM me if you're intersted.

[quote name='Noonan4224']Would you trade Shadow Hearts for Sly Cooper (non GH) and one of the GBA Zelda's (I don't remember if I have ages or seasons and I'm at work...it's the blue one, not the red)? Sly Cooper is complete, but Zelda would be cart only. PM me if you're intersted.[/QUOTE]

No, thanks.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Please CML for Pirates! for XBOX or let me know what you would want for it. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Replied.

If I forgot about anyone's offer/missed somebody's PM, please let me know.

bread's done
Back