Looking For MANY Old School Systems (Have a Lot to Trade)

facemeat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I just recently realized that I'm addicted to buying video game consoles (I've acquired 6 in the past 3-4 months alone), and I'm starting to run out of systems to buy. That is why this list is kinda small.
I'd be most interested in trading for these systems. I have 100's of games for trade (beyond the ones in my trade list)!
Here's the list:
Sega CD
Jaguar
Game.com
Phillip's CD-I
Apple Pippin
NEC PC-FX
Turbo-Grafx 16
Amiga CD-32
Sega SG-1000
Intellivision
Sega Nomad
Atari 2600 / 7800
Sega Master System

And some not-so-old handhelds:
Nokia N-Gage
Tapwave Zodiac
GP32 / GP2X
Gizmondo

If you have any other rare consoles that I may not own that aren't listed, I'll gladly check your list! Feed my addiction! :D

[quote name='alexxb']I would like that N-Gage. CML.[/QUOTE]

i'll take that ngage off ur hands, alexxb! pm me :3

At the least I've got a spare Atari 2600 and Sega Master System. I haven't put em on my list yet because I need to test em first. Get back to me if interested in making any deals and I can go test em soon.

See my friend Capt. Insano for a Jaguar and TurboGrafx16.

ahhh yes im looking for the same thing. i might have a spare game.com though lemme look. in the past 2 months ive gotten my hands on about 13 old systems. its great.

To anyone inquiring about the N-Gage: Sorry, you misunderstood. I meant those to be part of my wants as well. Just thought I'd put them in a different category since they're not classic consoles -- sorry!
I'll move this stuff to my trade thread when I'm on my regular computer (I'm on a Wii right now -- don't ask. :lol: )
Oh, and to everybody who posted their consoles -- you'll be getting a PM.

bread's done
Back