Looking for Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite (PS4 - NTSC) factory sealed - Cash or Trade

Please CML for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (New/Sealed) - I do have a nice Y's III cart - and a ton of other stuff. Let me know if you might be interested in anything. Thanks!

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I have F-Zero X for the N64, brand new and sealed in the shrink wrap. Care for a trade?[/quote]

PM me what you are looking for. It is not a huge want for me, but it will depend on what you want for it.

Would you trade your Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (sealed) for my Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana (sealed)? If interested, shoot me a PM. THanks.

Oops. Sorry; my sister just informed me she already has sold AI:EM. CML list though for Path of Radiance and NIghts into Dreams, and shoot me a PM if you see anything. THanks.

If your still looking for sealed nes games and are willing to buy here are the 3 sealed games i have:

Adventures of Lolo - $49 shipped
Batman - $25 shipped
Snoopy's silly sports - offer one of my favorites i wanted to keep for a long time.

They all have their horizontal seals and if interested I will take pictures, Thanks.

As the title says I'm looking for Ninja Gaiden Triliogy on the SNES. Cart only is fine. I want to play through them but need the password feature on the SNES cart.

Disgaea 2 (New/Sealed)
Dragon Quest VIII (New/Sealed)
Makai Kingdom (New/Sealed)
Rogue Galaxy (New/Sealed)
Tales of Legendia (New/Sealed)
Valkyrie Profile 2 (New/Sealed)

cml or how much for each pm me.

bread's done
Back