Looking for: PSN cards ($2/5/10/20/50)

Hey there,

You posted interest in my Metroid Prime Collection..

The items I'm interested from you are-
Demon's Souls
Uncharted 2
inFAMOUS

That's about all...

If you'd like to work something out, let me know!

-D

[quote name='Byakurai']
PlayStation One (All titles complete unless otherwise noted):
Wild Arms 2 (Wear on front page of manual, discs are good but could use a resurfacing)

Strategy Guides
Final Fantasy XII Collectors Edition Guide (Captain Basch)
[/QUOTE]

Price list on these?

[quote name='richestudillo']Hey man, how much would you want for Bayonetta and Infamous?[/QUOTE]

Someone just picked up Infamous off me, and either $40 or trade for bayonetta.

Mother 3 Fan Guide: Would $10 + a couple bucks for shipping be acceptable? I'd pay first of course, given my lack of feedback. PMs don't seem to be working very well at the moment.

[quote name='callmewoof']Mother 3 Fan Guide: Would $10 + a couple bucks for shipping be acceptable? I'd pay first of course, given my lack of feedback. PMs don't seem to be working very well at the moment.[/QUOTE]

I'd be more willing to trade for it than sell it. :D

last couple trades finalized, still waiting on a possible party for God of War III. Bump for trying to expand my PS3 library.

Also, still looking for someone with access to Agarest War on the PSN.

[quote name='SativaSam']CML for Monster Hunter Tri, Dissidia Potion Can, Castlevania Curse of Darkness promo.[/QUOTE]

Did you mean the castlevania signage or the simon belmont figurine? I haven't had that 20th anniversary castlevania promo listed for at least a few months now.

if the arcade stick parts are just plug in with no issues for the mad cats controller check my list (I could use more, and im only asking since amazon i guess isnt that easy with that stick =X)

[quote name='enemyofusall']do you still want my R2 CE?[/QUOTE]

Indeed I do. And I did manage to acquire a pristine copy of WKC if you were still interested.

bread's done
Back