Looking for: PSN cards ($2/5/10/20/50)

Hey, not too sure what those games on the Japanese account are but I'll check them out and see if I'd be interested!

As for Siren though, anything else you might be interested in other than Batman?

I checked your pictures, and I saw a Metal Gear Solid 4 promo that's signed by Hideo Kojima; but your description says you have a MGS3 record that is signed. So, are both signed?

In any case, I'd love to see a picture of the MGS3 promo! Any chance you could throw me a ballpark figure of what you're looking for for each via PM? I'm a big MGS fan, but haven't ever been able to find a decent swag item that's signed and that I can frame.

Thanks! And good luck with the sales!

Free Bump...

In regards to FU2.... I just beat it. Much better than the first IMHO. Still baffles me how the reviews weren't better on it (figured it should have been a 85 on metacritic).

Just let me know if you want it so I can put it aside ;)

Hey Byakurai, I never got responses to any of my messages making offers to you on multiple items. Please check them and get back to me. :D

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Hey Byakurai, I never got responses to any of my messages making offers to you on multiple items. Please check them and get back to me. :D[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. Wanna resend me that message? I went through and accidentally formatted my inbox.

I can't copy/paste the exact message as I was doing since I'm at a different computer, but I can most definitely replicate it for you.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I can't copy/paste the exact message as I was doing since I'm at a different computer, but I can most definitely replicate it for you.[/QUOTE]

Alrighty. I'll check it tomorrow once I get home from work tomorrow. And for a headsup I'll be out of town from the 23rd-30th, so any potential trades will have to wait until then.

Mkay, I just sent you the gist of it, and your leave of absence is duly noted. If you could just verify if you got my message or not that would be great.

[quote name='jughead']I'd like to get Star Ocean off of you as well. What are the condition of SO, WA3 and WA4? Thanks. Bump.[/QUOTE]

All three are compelte, both SO3 and WA4 have pristine discs, WA3 has a few small hairline scratches that aren't visible at certain angles and have no impact on gameplay. SO3 includes the outer box from the original printing, light scuffing along the top and bottom edges.

I'm a bit unsure of all three though. To me, MAG isn't worth any more than $10 (The price from Sony's RLS.)

unless the sega saturn is in very good condition, sorry but I bought Super SF 4 on amazon for $15 recent already

[quote name='CaoPi']unless the sega saturn is in very good condition, sorry but I bought Super SF 4 on amazon for $15 recent already[/QUOTE]

Well, it's complete with one controller and video/power hookups, includes a memory unit/RAM extension, and is also a first generation model capable of running backup titles.

As for SSFIV, I figured as much since you didn't have it actively listed for your wants. I happened to stumble upon one of your older posts and figured I should offer it regardless.

was most interested in your [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sanwa [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] JLF-TP-8YT-SK, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I need to switch out mine from the SE soon it's wearing out[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Yo Byakurai, I keep sending you PMs about buying the SO4 International guide off you like we agreed. I'd love to hear back from you with your PayPal address one of these days. :razz:

Finally coming back after switching jobs and depression (woo!). On top of that, my primary PS3 ylod'd so I've been having a little more free time than usual.

With that, I updated my list somewhat. I'm really debating whether or not I should put my PS3 game list up quite yet. Maybe I'll wait and see if putting games up individually on craigslist will get me anywhere.

[quote name='elessar123']is Growlanser: Heritage of War (Sealed) the LE?[/QUOTE]

Indeed. It comes with buttons, a keychain, some cards, an artbook, and some sort of media dvd. And while the game case itself is sealed, the box has minor scuffing on the edges and flaps from when it was moved; otherwise it's in great shape.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Free bump for pimpin items! I think uploading pics (esp of all the swag) will help your items sell a lot faster.[/QUOTE]

Woops. Didn't realize that I deleted that link. Thanks for reminding me!

bread's done
Back