3. Super Dodgeball
4. Wrecking Crew

Xbox
1. Mega Man Collection
2. Soul Calibur II

DV'D's
1. Donnie Darko

That's about all I got...

I will pay for the systems i asked for unless you want anything you can choose to take off part of the price...

I am also looking for ...

1. Toejam & Earl for Xbox
2. Shaolin monks for xbox
3. Stubbs Zombie - xbox
4. Urbz - xbox
5. Jade empire - xbox
6. God of War - ps2

I got my Nomad at Gamestop for $30.... the guys working there (this was in Manhattan) had no idea what it was. They probably wouldn't have known what a Genesis was either, though.

If you ask me though, the Nomad is kind of overrated, unless you love your Genesis to death and can't stand to part with it on plane rides or something. And even then you'd have to bring 10 lbs worth of AAs.

OP, if you luck out, also do some searches for AC adaptors or battery packs or whatnot to lessen the blow with batteries. While the Game Gear usually has a few AA's over the course of a few days, savoring their power, the Nomad immediately binges on all of the AA's you have nearby, next door, and across the street in an hour and a half.

I've got a Nomad, in very nice condition. Other than a few very light scratches on the screen (you can't see them when the system is powered up), it's flawless. There are no marks on the body of it. I don't have the battery pack for it, or an AC adaptor. You can just use a Genesis adaptor though. I do have a car adaptor for it. The cart slot is very clean, and works with every game I've tested (50+ games).

I bought this new about eight years ago, and never really used it. Make me an offer if you're interested!

Oh, it also will come with a Case Logic case that is made for cassettes, but works perfectly for holding regular-sized Genesis carts. I can snap a few pics when I get home tonight, if you'd like.

bread's done
Back