looking for some people to help a fellow CAG out

A little background... What happens if you win whatever your being voted for? Whats the purpose, whats your music about etc. I'll vote but it's like giving money to charity and not knowing what it's about. I need to know these things.

The purpose of doing this is just to create some noise before the battle of the bands. Because we're a new band and others will see us getting votes and be like wtf? Who are these guys? So im just trying to shake things up a little. The internet poll means nothing i just see it as practice for getting votes at the real battle. The only other purpose, is a little bet against another band and who can get more votes online, so i figured I'd ask some CAG's out there to help out. Because CAG's rock.

[quote name='thatstoobad']i don't think it's fair to ask us to vote for your band without giving us the opportunity to hear the music.[/quote]

Agreed. You need to earn my vote. I do however accept monetary "gifts." :twisted:

[quote name='thatstoobad']i don't think it's fair to ask us to vote for your band without giving us the opportunity to hear the music.[/quote]

I'll have to agree.

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='thatstoobad']i don't think it's fair to ask us to vote for your band without giving us the opportunity to hear the music.[/quote]

Agreed. You need to earn my vote. I do however accept monetary "gifts." :twisted:[/quote]

ditto for me :twisted:

I voted for "...It Was Earth All Along". Their name sounded cooler. If I could hear some sound clips of your band, I might vote for it when I get home.

[quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='daphatty'][quote name='thatstoobad']i don't think it's fair to ask us to vote for your band without giving us the opportunity to hear the music.[/quote]

Agreed. You need to earn my vote. I do however accept monetary "gifts." :twisted:[/quote]

ditto for me :twisted:[/quote]

what he said

[quote name='Supernothing']I already voted.... but now I wish we would have all held out until we got some sound bits...[/quote]

I haven't voted yet 'cause I wanna hear some this guy's fucking music. He wants us to vote, at least give us some fucking sound clips!!!

Im sorry that we dont have any available sound clips right now. But after we win the battle in august and have money to make a decent cd or recording, then i'll be sure to let everyone hear have access to hear it.

Thanks to everyone thats providing support though. :)

wow look at the turn out of votes to help a new CAG. This community sure is nice, I know I didn't feel like voting for some band I've never heard of. I've seen tons of bad bands, and when I see a band contest I always want the best one to win. If I had a clip or something then I would be way more inclined to vote.

Voted for ya'

Sure hope you don't suck, 'cause I've got quite the reputation as the guy who hates sucky bands...

Actually,I used to work at a now closed club in Valparaiso, IN. So any time any band asked my opinion of them, unless thew were flat out amazing, I didn't hesitate to tell them that they suck. Most bands took it in stride, I actually got on good terms with one of the worst bands there. They always thanked me for cutting the crap and being honest.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='KingDox']wow look at the turn out of votes to help a new CAG. [/quote]

Hes actually been here longer than most of us. Just not alot of posts.[/quote]

hey your right, just shows you how some people mix up post count with join date. Guess I should have paid more attention.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Noonan768']Done[/quote]

Nice avatar.[/quote]
It reminds me of someone else's... can't just put my finger on it.

bread's done
Back