Looking for Soul Calibur 2 (GC), Rogue Squadron 2 and MGS: Twin Snakes.

I don't remember how much it was, but I'm fairly certain it was NEW.

From the looks of this picture, I think it comes w/Darkstalkers stickers and/or a small pencil board?

PA.31744.002.jpg

your best bet would be one of those street fighter ASCII pads for the ps2. the different versions include ryu, ken, chun li, bison, and akuma.

i have a boxed jp capcom vs snk ascii pad that looks like this..

PA.01422.001.jpg

send me an offer if you're interested.

[quote name='Gameboy415']I don't remember how much it was, but I'm fairly certain it was NEW.

From the looks of this picture, I think it comes w/Darkstalkers stickers and/or a small pencil board?

PA.31744.002.jpg
[/quote]To be honest, I would have preferred the Darkstalkers one, but figured that would have been too much of a longshot to ask for. Could you get an estimate as to how much it would cost? Maybe call them?

Sorry to get your hopes up, the pad is long gone. :(

I went to the store I had previously seen it at, scoured the ENTIRE store AND asked the guys working there if they had any PS2 Saturn controllers. Apparently they sold it a while ago and they won't be getting any more. D'oh!

I knew I should've picked it up when I first saw it! :(

I wish you good luck in finding SvC:MoM...it is, in my opinion, one of the best handheld fighting games ever made. I've had it since release and I don't think I will ever be able to part with it...but good luck. Don't give up, I think it is worth the search to find it.

idk about the system, but i've got some decent SS pads -- one by High Frequency that's great, and one or two official pads laying around. My SS may or may not have taken a crap on me, so i'm not sure on the system :/. keep me in mind if you do come across a system.

I've got the NGPC The Match of the Millenium: SNK Vs. Capcom complete in box.

For the complete MotM: SvC, I'd be interested in your Advance Wars DS or Odin Sphere. Or I can sell instead too.

Check my list for other stuff if you like. I've got a Saturn system, but not worth it for me to trade with increased international postage rates this year and USPS eliminated the Economy rate which I always used to send heavy stuff. (boo!)

bread's done
Back