Looking for Vita Games, Accessories, and Memory Cards. Trade and Possible Buy.

Maybe I'll get lucky and that copy of N.U.D.E. will stick around until I can afford it :p

how is the condition of the Xbox Conker Live & Reloaded in your trade list?

Maybe, there was a guy who was supposed to do $125 plus items, but I lost contact with him. If he doesn't come back it might sit around for a while, maybe.
and conker is in good condition.

DoubleEcksZero, you're not allowed to leave negative feedback on a trade where nothing has been exchanged. That is what the bad trader thread is for.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Any possible way you could get a picture or two of the Gashapon Bundle?[/quote]
There is a big pic on my Tradelist of a bunch of gashapons. 'The ones in the bundle come from that pic, not all of those, but some of them.

One Wireless PS2 Arcade Stick (Stick Removable) Pic $1
One Wireless PS2 Arcade Stick (Cracked Plastic) Pic $1
Jabra A120s Bluetooth Music Adapter (As-is, Unsure of condition) $1

I'm sure the shipping on the sticks will kick someone's ass, but figured I'd get the ball rolling on em for ya with the bump bro.

[quote name='WHFinest187']One Wireless PS2 Arcade Stick (Stick Removable) Pic $1
One Wireless PS2 Arcade Stick (Cracked Plastic) Pic $1
Jabra A120s Bluetooth Music Adapter (As-is, Unsure of condition) $1

I'm sure the shipping on the sticks will kick someone's ass, but figured I'd get the ball rolling on em for ya with the bump bro.[/quote]

Heh, yea maybe, they feel sorta light though i'll have to check that.

[quote name='slidecage']Gameboy Advanced Fusha w/ White Backing (light scratches on screen)

4 bucks how much shipping on this[/quote]
Updated

Shipping gets calculated at the end.

Logitech G7 Wireless Mouse New In Box

I have this mouse and love it. Really sleek looking, fits the hand well and no problems since I've had it. Bid on it people so we can see more about this RE 5 offer. ;)

Brand new?

Femme Fatale Figure Little Red
Femme Fatale Figure Dorothy of OZ
Femme Fatale Figure Elizabeth Bathory

[quote name='babazaka']Brand new?

Femme Fatale Figure Little Red
Femme Fatale Figure Dorothy of OZ
Femme Fatale Figure Elizabeth Bathory [/quote]

Taken out for pictures, that's about it. Never Displayed if that's what your asking.

bread's done
Back