Looking for Xbox 360 and Ps3 games to play like Ultimate alliance

DirtyDwarf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (94%)
I'm trying to find some games like Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 for xbox 360 and or ps3. I like to create my own team from a bunch of characters and just run around and fight. Can anyone suggest any other games like this?

I NEED MY FIX!!!!

P.S.- I thought dc universe looked pretty cool but it costs a monthly fee which I'm not cool with!...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sacred 2 comes to mind but it's a bit less action-y. Plus I don't think you can play with multiple people unless you go online.

hey thanks for answering! sacred 2, not exactly what I had in mind, but it's an interesting looking game non-the-less! looking forward to some more answers from people!

You could check out Torchlight. It is an action / dungeon crawler that is really good. You only play as one character, though.

hey thanks for the answer. Torchlight looks fun but that's a little to much of a dungeon crawler. I guess I just like the huge selection of characters that you get from ultimate alliance 1 and 2, also the powers and leveling them up. So kind of like mass effect I guess I could say.

There are obviously no games similar enough for your tastes.
That's why you've had to bump this thread more times than people have posted in it.

EDIT: Try Mass Effect.

There are tons of games like this on the PC. You're shit out of luck on consoles.

OOOHHH. Thank you MSUHitman! Dungeon siege 3 looks awesome and is exactly what I was looking for!!!! I new there had to be another game like marvel ultimate alliance for xbox 360.

It took me a while to remember the name of the damn game (heh) but Untold Legends on PS3 is worth a playthrough given how cheap it is these days. See also: Deathspank.

Consider a PS2 for X-Men Legends I & II, Baldur's Gate:Dark Alliance, Champions of Norrath, Bard's Tale, etc.

Hey thanks, untold legends looks like it's worth a playthrough, and i've tried deathspank but it wasn't doing it for me. the rest of those games I remember playing when I was little, they were great! Thanks for you help guys!

bread's done
Back