Looking to buy via Paypl-360 Faceplates-Looking for the "Silver" & "Woody"

ajh2298

CAGiversary!
Feedback
181 (100%)
Primary looking for "Silver" and "Woody" 360 Faceplates.
If anybody picked these up via clearance and their local Wal-Mart here is your chance to get rid of them.

Will pay via Paypal only and if you PM your price please include shipping.

[quote name='lanleague']I think I can get you both for $8.00 a piece at my local WalMart if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

What would you want total shipped for both of them?

I've got a Game Gear. Missing the right side battery cover, but otherwise in good shape. Screen is in good shape with no scratches that I can see. As for games I have Sonic 1, Revenge of Drancon, Arch Rivals, and Shinobi.

Make me an offer and I'll see what we can do.

I've got a Gamegear on my TL with about 13 games - CML - I've got a picture of all of it on there - make me an offer for it if you are interested. Thanks!

[quote name='ajh2298']Primary looking for "Silver" and "Woody" 360 Faceplates.
If anybody picked these up via clearance and their local Wal-Mart here is your chance to get rid of them.

Will pay via Paypal only and if you PM your price please include shipping.[/quote]

Hey, I saw those - I think they still had a Woody one left, I can't remember on the silver, but they had a few different ones. If still interested, let me know and I can do a quick check as the store I saw it at is sort of close to my house. I would probably want $10 each if that's not asking too much. Message me if interested as the store is close by so I don't mind checking again.

Also 3 month 360 Xbox Live w/ headphone thing was down to $2-$3 I think, don't know if that's very big a deal or not though.

----

Nevermind - sigh... I went back and ALL the clearance 360 stuff was gone. Sometimes when I see stuff for too cheap, I get some sort of freak reaction and don't buy it - then when I go back to get it of course its gone.

bread's done
Back